Sign in to follow this  
Southtexas_34

Help pleaseeeee

So we started this lifestyle awhile back wife wants it to be a secret from the world which I can’t see that happening if we need to meet new people also we have told friends about what we do cause we often travel together in groups and me and the wife always plan on just living the life especially on trips but once alcohol is involved and we meet someone out how do we hide it from friends to me I told them for that exact reason and they have no problem with it I just can’t see or even respect what my wife wants cause it makes no sense 

Well, first of all, a couple of housekeeping rules:  Put some punctuation in your posts, it makes it a lot easier to read.  And please don't post the same question in multiple forums.

Now, as far as discretion. If you don't want your friends to know, simply don't swing with or around your friends, and don't talk about it.  Keep your swinging activities separate from your social and business life. But, since you've already told your friends (if I read your post correctly,) well, the cats already out of the bag.  If that's true, I don't see what your question is.

The people you meet in the LifeStyle, at clubs, house parties or on-line, are usually just as interested as you are in keeping their secrets. I wouldn't worry about your partners discretion. 

• Like 3

If you can't keep from talking about swinging when you shouldn't, you shouldn't be swinging.  Also, I agree, please use punctuation! 

• Like 2