PJ&Lin

My Wife was a Sugarbaby

Things you learn years later. 
At 19 my wife and her friend set up profiles on a Sugar site to earn money and clothing to go on spring break

I’m not totally upset, I’m happy she was in charge of her decisions. I’m more upset that men her father’s age and older looked for college girls. Curious me, I looked up the men she met. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PJ&Lin said:

At 19 my wife and her friend set up profiles on a Sugar site to earn money and clothing to go on spring break

I’m not totally upset, I’m happy she was in charge of her decisions. I’m more upset that men her father’s age and older looked for college girls. Curious me, I looked up the men she met. 

How do feel about older women and college age boys? I picked up at older women at a bar in our college town. As far as being a sugar baby, I don't know if sex was required or if it was nude pictures. I dated a woman about a year ago that sold her used panties on the internet for extra cash, I didn't care and a few of them had my DNA on them.

12 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

was it a pic exchange type deal or more than that?

16 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

I’m not totally upset... 

Nothing to be upset about. Those experiences helped shape her into the sexually adventurous vixen she is today.

Back in the '90s, when I first started dating my wife, I learned she sometimes worked as a nyotaimori girl at private parties where wealthy men (and women) paid big $ to eat sushi off her naked body.  Some guys couldn't handle that but it turned me on like crazy - plus the money was great!

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

22 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

she was in charge of her decisions.

That's what's important. 

I’m more upset that men her father’s age and older looked for college girls.

Does she have any regrets?  That's what counts.  It also could have satisfied a kink of hers at the time. 

Curious me, I looked up the men she met. 

You're making yourself more upset by looking at pictures of them even older, as they are now instead of back then.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, let's do it again said:

How do feel about older women and college age boys?

Honey is not an older woman, she’s in her 30’s that has been with college age men, not boys, I say it’s fine. So does she. 

On 4/5/2024 at 9:28 AM, PJ&Lin said:

She did what she wanted to do. Many women use their personality to get what they want or need. I have taken girlfriends on weekend trips not calling myself a sugar daddy. Was wondering if age makes a difference and how old does a sugar daddy have to be. 
Googling people is interesting, I sometimes google old girlfriends. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Sugarbaby is a euphemism to me. Nothing wrong with that just call it what it is. Women are lucky in that they can have fun and be rewarded for it. 
My Angel is not a sugar baby, doesn’t look for sugar daddies yet has been rewarded with gifts without asking. 
I ask does a man who cheats or has affairs brings gifts to the woman he meets can qualify as a sugar daddy? 
I don’t mind my wife meeting men for sex, I cheated before her. She makes her own decisions in her sexual choices with me at times helping her find men on her cheaters group. 
From a husband’s view I noticed she has come home with new things after her meetings. I at first never asked questions now she shares more. She once said she was left $$, we laughed and I said great let’s go for dinner. 
It’s amusing that she meets men for her pleasure not for gifts or friendship and then gets rewarded. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

private parties where wealthy men (and women) paid big $ to eat sushi off her naked body.

I had a few dates in my life that smelled fishy now I know why 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
On 4/5/2024 at 7:28 AM, PJ&Lin said:

Up until the time Daniela and I got together, her main sexual relationship thing was dating married men and buying gifts for their wives.  What would you call that besides a missed economic opportunity?

Daniela did accept gifts from her Lesbian lovers. 

Edited by Numex
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, TricianMike said:

I wanted to pay but he insisted and took me for dinner and drinks after the concert. He wouldn’t let me pay for anything. I had no romantic attraction to him but invited him back to my apartment.

7 hours ago, TricianMike said:

I always tell them I am not looking for anything and that it’s just something we like to do. One time a man left two hundred dollars on the dresser.

Understandable. Men and women are like that. It's complicated. From prehistoric times males wanting to attract women, even if it doesn't result in sex; females attracted to men who give them resources, even if there's no romance, for their potential offspring.

On 4/6/2024 at 11:31 AM, NoAngels said:

She makes her own decisions in her sexual choices with me at times helping her find men on her cheaters group. 

It’s amusing that she meets men for her pleasure not for gifts or friendship and then gets rewarded. 

I feel that way about my wife's past, except she never accepted money or gifts, usually paid for both of them and bought the wives gifts. She has a good paying professional/technical job, and while the guys did too, they had a wife and children to support.

On 4/6/2024 at 11:31 AM, NoAngels said:

I don’t mind my wife meeting men for sex, . She makes her own decisions in her sexual choices with me at times helping her find men on her cheaters group. 

I don't mind either, but it's not with cheaters, we're in a closed group of married couples.  We started with her hotwifing and we both enjoyed setting it all up, including the three of us meeting socially to explain that Daniela was married to me, I approved of her having sex with you, and in no way was it a humiliation thing. Now we just play within our group, often alone, and I miss the hotwifing days of setting up her dates, sexual encounters, and sometimes MFMs with me.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2024 at 8:25 AM, couplers said:

That's what's important. 

Does she have any regrets?  That's what counts.  It also could have satisfied a kink of hers at the time. 

You're making yourself more upset by looking at pictures of them even older, as they are now instead of back then.

I don’t consider kinks it was financial. She said she didn’t have a Daddy complex she had a want to have things she couldn’t afford. 
I was amazed we found the men on social media and LinkedIn and the positions they had. What they looked like was not the point it was how could they afford. 

On 4/6/2024 at 1:51 AM, hunterdonNJcpl said:

Some guys couldn't handle that but it turned me on like crazy - plus the money was great!

More college girls than I thought found ways to supplement their spending. Some had Daddies others found quicker ways. My current thoughts are what’s the difference why she did it if she had fun. I know not all was fun at the time. 

On 4/5/2024 at 10:18 PM, chimrichalds said:

was it a pic exchange type deal or more than that?

lol. More. 

On 4/6/2024 at 11:50 PM, Numex said:

Daniela did accept gifts from her Lesbian lovers. 

Lin didn’t look for a Sugar Momma. 
missed opportunity?

• Like 4

5 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

lol. More. 

I personally love that. Ive met a few of the guys that have done naughty stuff with my wife before we met. it was enjoyable

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Posted (edited)

We have met a number of women in the lifestyle that had given sexual favors in exchange for something.  Not necessarily strangers, some were more like friends with benefits. Like one of our single lady friends goes on trips/cruises/nights out with a man (older widower) she met as his companion.  No real romantic relationship but more like friend/companion with benefits.  She did meet him at a swingers party a few times and it blossomed from there.

Another paid for half her rent cleaning her landlords house once a week naked with the occasional handjob/blowjob but she insisted never intercourse (meh).

I have done a few repair/installation favors for some couples/single women over the years of our lifestyle that we had met at swinger parties/events where the lady insisted on returning a favor for a favor with a little one on one time.  But we were swinger friends to begin with.

I know that many of our lady friends in the lifestyle when in open discussion tell stories of giving something extra over their lifetime to get something or something done, including the Queen.  The funniest one was one woman had a man come to take down a number of trees in her yard.  Very hot days and he had to keep going under her hose to cool dale and wash off sticky sawdust.  She said he was shirtless and in cutoff jeans and was very turned on watching him.  By the end of the day they were friendly and talkative.  She offered her shower at the end of the day and he accepted.  He joked about never having an experience like that and she said laughed and offered to join him.  According to her he laughed it off…..until she stepped into the shower with him and things progressed from there.  He calls it his Penthouse moment.  They have been married for about 16 years.  LOL

Edited by Billygoat
  • Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Posted (edited)

When we were in our mid-twenties I had recruited single women to play with my husband. Hubby and I would date, as a couple, single women from among my friends and acquaintances.

I would approach acquaintances I knew from college/grad school, the gym, coffee shop, the theater, bookstore, from church even. We would date them together: take them to dinner, plays, concerts, even on vacation with us (separate rooms), paying for everything and never expecting anything.

We would never come on to her, but create opportunities for her to take it further: I would say I’m going out for a few hours and leave her alone with David to show I was comfortable with it and say that I’ll call her before I came back. I would undress/dress in front of them both. Not all of these dates went anywhere sexually, but were fun times anyway and the fantasies and sex afterwards between hubby, me, and my boyfriend was incredible. Many of these women, having been given the opportunity, fucked my husband; a few let me watch or get involved.

Regardless of the outcome, there were no hard feeling or regrets by anyone and we still occasionally get together with the women that we are still in contact with - two of them with their husbands. One woman openly discusses the adventures we three had in the presence of her husband.

We never considered it a sugar daddy/mama situation, just fun times wherever it went, which included for her safe, drama free sex with an attractive man (and if she wanted, me his wife) within the sanctity of marriage.  Just not her marriage.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/8/2024 at 7:04 AM, PJ&Lin said:

Lin didn’t look for a Sugar Momma. 
missed opportunity?

Perhaps.  Depends if she likes tits and pussy, and having a woman's hands and mouth all over her.  Not only does Daniela like the physical aspects of sex with women, but she also balances out her domination of men with being submissive to other women.  A psychological kink she has that's interesting to me. 

Edited by Numex

On 4/8/2024 at 12:08 PM, chimrichalds said:

Ive met a few of the guys that have done naughty stuff with my wife before we met. it was enjoyable

Me too.  Those were the guys that we first started in the lifestyle with by hotwifing.  It was comfortable all around because she had fucked them before.  So no big deal for me, and these were guys she had good experiences with.  And the exes were eager to put their hands on her tits and get between her legs again. 

• Hot! 1