HHgirl

Where do most of you do your swinging activities?

I was wondering where people do their swinging activities / play.  Do most of you do it at your home?  A hotel?  Other people's homes?  Hubby and I are curious.  We still have young adult kiddos living in our home.    I would love to have my boyfriend come over whenever he wants to come over but I am always having to make sure I know what all my family members schedules are.  How do you all do it?  

• Like 1

Hiding in plain sight is best.

Short answer, house parties, others homes, hotels, club party, other swinger groups.

Our closest friends and lovers were included with family and friend events we would make sure they knew it was vanilla/family/friends events.  No problem.  And that way we didn’t have to concoct any story or alibi.   Just normal conversations.  

• Like 3

Swinging activities were at homes, swingers clubs, and hotels.  Hotwifing play has been everywhere.  I couldn't even begin to count.

Hotels, mostly on vacation. House parties occasionally in special circumstances. have done the club thing occasionally too. A nude beach once...whoops. And quite a few times in the back of a car after a night out at a "normal" nightclub/bar.

• Hot! 2

3 hours ago, Billygoat said:

Hiding in plain sight is best.

Short answer, house parties, others homes, hotels, club party, other swinger groups.

Our closest friends and lovers were included with family and friend events we would make sure they knew it was vanilla/family/friends events.  No problem.  And that way we didn’t have to concoct any story or alibi.   Just normal conversations.  

Including close lovers in family and friend events is an excellent approach.  That is an ideal for me to have close connections on multiple levels with open-minded lovers so that such invitations are a natural extension.  Great way to explain to vanilla family and friends where you are going but for much more connection than a vanilla friendship.  Thank you for bringing this approach up!

28 minutes ago, Fundamental Law said:

We agree. While contrary to conventional wisdom, our LS friends join family/friends events with sufficient regularity that LS friends ask after family and vice versa. We do prep our LS friends with one stock answer to the occasional query, "How do you know {Mr/Mrs Fundamental Law}?"  Stock answer, "we met through friends of friends some time ago".  That is as complicated as it gets. 

Thats a great answer to have in the bag so to speak, im going to steal that. We have some family that is aware of our LS friends but for the most part this would be very helpful

HHgirl, it can be tricky to line everything up. We have young adults at home too, which can make it chaotic. We don't play at home for this reason. At least, not now. We have at times played at home.

One time, my wife's boyfriend came over. He was known to them so it wasn't odd for him to be around. I took the kids out for ice cream. I thought I'd been gone long enough for them to get a reasonable sex session in. But, when we got home I realized they were still in our bedroom. I had to usher the kids to another part of the house. They were young enough at the time that nothing was suspected.

My wife had a number of sessions at home with a different boyfriend later. In those cases, the kids were at school and it was during the day, so no worries about them walking in the door. Now, it can happen any time.

We have an app on all family phones that display where everyone is. This is partly for safety, but also for ensuring no surprises :) Though, this is becoming less dependable now. So, we don't play at home and haven't for a while now.

What we expected to happen as we got into the lifestyle way back was that my wife would need to go solo to the home of any boyfriends she developed. We always thought this would happen; if she found a guy she really enjoyed having sex with, better to keep him around. Given that, she'd likely be satisfying his sexual needs, so going to his place on a fairly frequent basis was likely going to be the case. And that's how it turned out with boyfriend #1. Boyfriend #2 was a bit far away for that to work out very much.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, twohots4u2 said:

We rent a room with two king beds in a hotel that has a separate entrance for each room from the parking area, like many Red Roof Inns. We usually meet with our swing friends at a nearby restaurant for lunch or dinner and all get to know each other.  The invitees for each party usually consist of two other couples and three single guys.  After about an hour at the restaurant we all go the hotel room.    After we all are in the room, the gals get undressed and on the beds.   The guys first job is to give all the gals at least one orgasm from oral.  

Then, the guys do whatever the gals want.  Usually the gals like to fuck until the guys cannot get it up any more.  That is about 4 or 5 times as most guys cannot fuck and cum more than twice in a session.  After about three or four hours of fucking everyone is sated, and we all go home.  

We enjoy it and have a party about every two weeks.  Between parties we just love to remember the best parts and fuck some more.

My wife would enjoy that boy/girl ratio

Physically that ratio is about correct. I have used that argument when part of planning for group parties that wanted to exclude single guys.

I am married , but the ratio is still good.I think some guys worry about the competition.

Being realistic I know that a woman who is really in the mood can destroy 3 guys in a day.

Another thing that I point out to the "married only" proponents is that we are all just one heartbeat away from being single, especially as we age.

• Like 1

There's something to say about birds who kick the chicks out of the nest. If you don't try to get the "young adult kiddos living in our home" out, they might never leave. It's time to fly, little birdies...

When we started our journey, Ms. Gold had already had bad experiences with trying to turn friends into swingers, so we decided to try and turn swingers into friends...and that worked really well. Now there's no problem with having our swinger friends over since they are also just our friends. Sometimes we play at home, sometimes we go out and do something together, sometimes we go out and play...club, their house, hotel, sometimes we just get together and enjoy each others company. All of our birds have been removed from the nest, and while they may drop by every now and then, having a gated property makes things that much more 'private'.

Of course, I'll never forget the time we were talking with her daughter about having a pool party and her daughter said that she wasn't sure where her bathing suits were since when she used their pool, she didn't wear a bathing suit. My answer was '...do you think we wear one as well?'. She always calls before coming over now, especially in the summer when we might be swimming...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GoldCoCouple said:

There's something to say about birds who kick the chicks out of the nest. If you don't try to get the "young adult kiddos living in our home" out, they might never leave. It's time to fly, little birdies...

When we started our journey, Ms. Gold had already had bad experiences with trying to turn friends into swingers, so we decided to try and turn swingers into friends...and that worked really well. Now there's no problem with having our swinger friends over since they are also just our friends. Sometimes we play at home, sometimes we go out and do something together, sometimes we go out and play...club, their house, hotel, sometimes we just get together and enjoy each others company. All of our birds have been removed from the nest, and while they may drop by every now and then, having a gated property makes things that much more 'private'.

Of course, I'll never forget the time we were talking with her daughter about having a pool party and her daughter said that she wasn't sure where her bathing suits were since when she used their pool, she didn't wear a bathing suit. My answer was '...do you think we wear one as well?'. She always calls before coming over now, especially in the summer when we might be swimming...

Seems like no one on this board or their kids wear a swim suit in the pool 😛

• Like 1

In our prime, we did about 70% of our encounters at our or our playmates home, 20% at a swing club and 10% at house parties.

On 4/3/2024 at 1:26 PM, HHgirl said:

I was wondering where people do their swinging activities / play.  Do most of you do it at your home?  A hotel?  Other people's homes?

Yes, yes, and yes. We have never been to a club or to a house party. We are a three women, two men poly family who has most of our sex among us in our mutual home. We have occasionally played outside our family with either singles or couples, and at those times it has been at our house, their house, or at a hotel.

We still have young adult kiddos living in our home.

As do we, younger ones and lots of them. Not a lot for five parents, but the normal number for five adults is plenty. We are cautious, so that’s why those of us who are playing are either out of the house or the kid are. 

I would love to have my boyfriend come over whenever he wants to come over but I am always having to make sure I know what all my family members schedules are.  How do you all do it?  

Either you go to his place or someone, your husband or a babysitter, needs to take the kids elsewhere. My understanding is that Child Protective Services doesn’t care about parents being non-monogamous, but not in the same place with children. 

Overall, I'd say hotels.  As we got started and went through our crazy active spell we primarily were in hotels, be it private dates with another couple, takeover or a hotel orgy party.  

We're far less active these days, but we are also a lot more comfortable sharing our personal lives with other LSers and have no issue with having friends over to our family's home or being in theirs so over the course of the next couple years that should take over as more 'our norm'  

• Like 1

We play at homes, mostly twosomes and threesomes.  The person or persons not playing take both sets of kids out or to the other home.

The occasional large get-together is more complicated and involves babysitters.