AdamGunn2

Funny Single Male Profile

I often approve profiles on SLS, and some single males are humorous.  However, this one took the cake:

Him:

Straight, 55, 5'10", 350lbs

Warren, MI, US

Tagline:

MWM Looking for couples or single females

Looking For:

I am looking for a sub couple or female who will submit control to me their complete sex life in real life. This includes controlling how the wife dresses for work and going out. I will also order her go out to local bars and restaurants dressed provocatively and pick up random guys ultimately resulting in sexual encounters

Description:

MWM 55 Chubby body but I have a great personality.

I wonder if it’s an April Fool

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AdamGunn2 said:

I often approve profiles on SLS, and some single males are humorous.  However, this one took the cake:

Him:

Straight, 55, 5'10", 350lbs

Warren, MI, US

Tagline:

MWM Looking for couples or single females

Looking For:

I am looking for a sub couple or female who will submit control to me their complete sex life in real life. This includes controlling how the wife dresses for work and going out. I will also order her go out to local bars and restaurants dressed provocatively and pick up random guys ultimately resulting in sexual encounters

Description:

MWM 55 Chubby body but I have a great personality.

I wonder if it’s an April Fool

For the love of all that’s holy ... let’s HOPE so! 

• Like 1

Well, we all have our dreams, don't we? :) Who's to say his is any weirder than any of ours? Still, the chances of him getting what he's looking for are about as good as him personally finding WALL-E roaming around Venus. But, there's zero chance if he doesn't try. Two thumbs up for trying.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bbarnsworth said:

Well, we all have our dreams, don't we? :) Who's to say his is any weirder than any of ours? Still, the chances of him getting what he's looking for are about as good as him personally finding WALL-E roaming around Venus. But, there's zero chance if he doesn't try. Two thumbs up for trying.

I kind of feel the same way.  We've come across a lot of interesting guys in our time and some really bizarre requests.  While my GF is down for a lot of crazy and bizarre play, there have been a couple of things that were just so far out there that she wouldn't entertain doing them.  However, she never ever judged anyone for any of their kinks or fetishes or anything.  She might decline to do it but would never insult them, laugh at them, or make fun of them for it.  And I think just having that kind of an attitude and open mind is a turn on.

The dynamic he describes (if this post is even real) is not unheard of.  

I guess what makes it funny is how he is not a giga chad. “Great personalities” are the least of today’s awful shallow succubus couples’ priorities 🤣 

poor guy, he’s in for a road of pain