Sign in to follow this  
Starting late

Sea Mountain Inn, Las Vegas?

Has anyone been to the Sea Mountain Inn in Vegas? We’re going to LV at the end of the month for my husband’s work, and we’re looking for a place to hang out with like minded people at the end of what looks like will be a stressful week. We’re not interested in the swingers clubs there - we’ve had one club experience, and while it was fun it’s not really our scene. SMI looks like a place where we can relax, show off a bit, and maybe see some light lifestyle/sexual action without the underground/dirty feeling of a club. We’ll be going on either a Thurs or Fri, so not sure what it’s like then compared to a weekend, and not sure if we’ll have enough time for the club at night, or whether it’s just a day excursion. Still working out our schedule.

Haven't been, but I'll be in the area around that time. Unfortunately, I'll be visiting with someone. She's aware of my wife and I being in the lifestyle, but has no interest in it. So, can't say we could join you. Sorry nobody else has responded. Best advice? Try it. Who knows how it will go? Looking at the website, it seems like it's a very nice place!

On 4/1/2024 at 8:18 AM, Starting late said:

Has anyone been to the Sea Mountain Inn in Vegas? We’re going to LV at the end of the month for my husband’s work, and we’re looking for a place to hang out with like minded people at the end of what looks like will be a stressful week. We’re not interested in the swingers clubs there - we’ve had one club experience, and while it was fun it’s not really our scene. SMI looks like a place where we can relax, show off a bit, and maybe see some light lifestyle/sexual action without the underground/dirty feeling of a club. We’ll be going on either a Thurs or Fri, so not sure what it’s like then compared to a weekend, and not sure if we’ll have enough time for the club at night, or whether it’s just a day excursion. Still working out our schedule.

Please report back what it was like if you end up going! We will be in vegas probably end of may, so have time to adjust some plans. We usually hang at the topless pool one or 2 days and see what happens. lol