KitKit05

Group sex with a guy, and possible jealousy...?

Hi, I started having sexual encounters with a very hot guy about 3 weeks ago, and he is this really tall huge muscle guy who is very desired by other girls.

I have always met him together with 2 other girls, and we started dating him because all of us turned out from a dating site to be into the MFFF type of meetings.

However, I feel like I might be getting a bit jealous, and I was wondering how to deal with that.

The thing is, both I and the other girls are very into the doggystyle position, so the guy will often have sex with us in that way;

however, I have noticed that I have started to feel like it is "me and him" right at the moment when he penetrates me, and then I hope that he will focus on me for as long as possible, and then I feel a bit jealous when he starts having sex with one of the other girls.

It's not too uncomfortable, but I do sometimes feel that I would be in that situation with him for a lot longer, and I will often look back at him and give him flirty gazes and smile at him when he is focusing on me, just to get him to continue a bit longer.

Is this perhaps just a phase, or should I do something about this?

Posted (edited)

Ask him out on a date, even if it's just for sex.

Even if you really like doggy, try other positions, especially if you can get him alone.

6 hours ago, KitKit05 said:

we started dating him because all of us turned out from a dating site to be into the MFFF

Do you girls enjoy Lesbian activities at all?  I would definitely be with the other girl while he's with the third.  You could also politely try to interject yourself into an MF doggy coupling by getting underneath on your back and licking the action.  She may return the favor and you girls can 69 while he goes into your pussies.

I'm not in exactly the same situation as you, but with three women and only two men in our poly family we get creative with FFM.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, couplers said:

Even if you really like doggy, try other positions, especially if you can get him alone.

Do you girls enjoy Lesbian activities at all?  I would definitely be with the other girl while he's with the third.  You could also politely try to interject yourself into an MF doggy coupling by getting underneath on your back and licking the action.  She may return the favor and you girls can 69 while he goes into your pussies.

I'm not in exactly the same situation as you, but with three women and only two men in our poly family we get creative with FFM.

We often try to find ways to be intimate with him together;

usually, if one of us is in cowgirl position, then the other girls will lie next to him and make out with him, and then we rotate those positions.

It is only really during doggystyle that I feel like I want him for myself;

I don't feel that way in other situations, but the moment when he penetrates me during doggystyle I get this feeling that "I want this to last forever" kind of thing, although I stop feeling that way shortly afterwards, so it probably isn't anything concerning;

I do however notice that I look back at him a lot during those moments, and give him a lot of flirty and seductive looks, and that seems to turn him on a lot, haha.

I think I want both types of experiences, to be honest;

I do love the MFFF meetings, although sometimes it feels tempting to be alone with him as well.

But I am very excited by our MFFF meetings, so I don't think that there is any rush.

I guess maybe I might ask him for a one-on-one meeting some time after our next group date;

he has a very high sexual drive, so I guess he will not mind.

Edited by KitKit05
  • Like 1
  • Hot! 2

8 hours ago, KitKit05 said:

when he penetrates me during doggystyle I get this feeling that "I want this to last forever" kind of thing, although I stop feeling that way shortly afterwards, so it probably isn't anything concerning;

If the sex is good, sometimes you just have to be satisfied with that. Maybe you can become his special girl who gets some one on one sex with him. It would probably make the FFM more thrilling too.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Numex said:

If the sex is good, sometimes you just have to be satisfied with that. Maybe you can become his special girl who gets some one on one sex with him. It would probably make the FFM more thrilling too.

Yeah, I enjoy our current sex a lot.

There are also occasional moments when he and I can spontaneously start making out, usually when we have already had sex and we take it easy for a while;

it is a great wind-down to sit and kiss with him a while during those moments, haha.

• Hot! 2

12 hours ago, couplers said:

This may work. I had many experiences with mfm, and when the other guy felt jealous or left out, he asked me for a 1 on 1 date. If I like the guy, I consent!  Many other positions can be explored 😈

• Hot! 1

This stuff was unknown ( by me) in my early dating days forty years ago. Progress! 21st century problems. 

21 hours ago, KitKit05 said:

I do love the MFFF meetings, although sometimes it feels tempting to be alone with him as well.

As a bi woman, I like having sex when there's both a man and a woman with me.  But I would also want to be alone with him to know that I was the one he was going to ejaculate into.

2 hours ago, GoldCoCouple said:

No disrespect intended, but this sounds familiar to a previous thread.

It definitely is.  I remember hearing this story before.  It stuck out because I remember wishing I was the guy in the story lol

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, GoldCoCouple said:

this sounds familiar to a previous thread.

15 hours ago, Anon321 said:

It definitely is.  I remember hearing this story before. 

Yes, and both by new members.

My thought is, however, that although these may be made-up stories, they are sometimes a starting point for good discussions. 

That's why I didn't say anything negative since every thread has the potential to help somebody at some time. I was just pointing out that we've been here, done this...and for future visitors, remember, search is your friend...

• Like 1