I get STD tested regularly and have only been asked to produce the results once. This really surprised me that only one woman wanted to see my test results. Do you ask your partners for their results or they ask to see your results. I always care mine with me, because I expect to get asked.

If we meet ppl at a swing club or a houseparty we don't ask, but then it's normal protocol to use condoms in those settings.

Outside those settings Its a standard question.

• Like 1

Normally we always use condoms in clubs.

Private meetings, on the other hand, were always without. We never asked for tests.
Even if we understand the need, we perceive this as mistrust and it would cool down the mood.
For us it is important to choose your partners carefully and it's simply the most natural thing to make love bareback with each other as nature intended.

Why bother?  Any computer printer can be used to falsify results . . .

33 minutes ago, AdamGunn2 said:

Why bother?  Any computer printer can be used to falsify results . . .

We get tested regularly and we don't print it out but have the results right on our phones.  We rarely get asked to see them though.  Any guys that regularly fuck my GF bareback we ask for them to get tested regularly and share the results though.

• Like 1