Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Back To Top | #26

Default Re: Bi sexual / Bi curious Ladies

You are very welcome Allie! I think that its great that you are trying to get a full understanding on these labels (i'm sure it is VERY helpful when you do your searching). Hopefully more people will come in and contribute to this thread.

Hugs,
    Mrs. Bird

2. Back To Top | #27

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phoenyxes
    You are very welcome Allie! I think that its great that you are trying to get a full understanding on these labels (i'm sure it is VERY helpful when you do your searching). Hopefully more people will come in and contribute to this thread.

Hugs,
    Mrs. Bird
    Yes, Come on you sexy swingers, please help me out by sharing your thoughts regarding these bi labels too.... pretty please. xoxo Allie

GerdOEvert I think the reason it is not more clearly written in profiles, is that women like to find out indirectly what the other pair's interests and leanings are.

In our most active years, many many of the women were bi, but not many were lesbian.

I also think it is the bi orientaiton that brings many to the LifeStyle Scene. If there were not a need for something different, and curiosity + experience, the vanilla life would continue. The lifestyle has some risks, especially for women.

Now, something I would like to learn about is: How many women in the lifestyle had gay or bi experiences in college? Eileen certainly did, and enjoyed them. Good Catholic Girls School. My friends in Nursing also say that is not uncommon there.

Otto & Eileen.
    I am also interested in this too. You said that you think that it is bi orientation that brings many to the Lifestyle...probably so, BUT I am finding out that there are many women who never had any bi experiences before getting into the Lifestyle...I'm thinking it goes both ways here. I spoke with a woman (sex researcher) last week who did a study in the eighties of female swingers in their thirties who had never had any bisexual experiences until getting involved with the lifestyle. I'm real excited to meet with her(hopefully this week) and talk more in depth about her findings, mainly, because I am one of those women who never had any bi experiences until my husband and I got into the Lifestyle in our thirties. Allie
    John & Allie
    www.Swingercast.com

3. Back To Top | #28

Reading over these post we got to talking and what we have come to realize is that the wife is Bi-sexual in that she wants to play and will get involved but it takes her time to feel comfortable with another woman. She wants to be seduced by the other woman and turned on. Once she is she is fine and enjoys making love to another woman. For me I think it is more her nerves and knowing her as long as I have. She is very shy and timid, until she knows you she won't say much at all. That has been a hinderance in some situation and others have felt that she wasn't into being there. The ones we do meet with they have become as close as sisters so to say. With us the whole GG thing isn't a must but when it does happen it is great for us both.

Tatakai

4. Back To Top | #29

Quote Originally Posted by Tatakai
    Reading over these post we got to talking and what we have come to realize is that the wife is Bi-sexual in that she wants to play and will get involved but it takes her time to feel comfortable with another woman. She wants to be seduced by the other woman and turned on. Once she is she is fine and enjoys making love to another woman. For me I think it is more her nerves and knowing her as long as I have. She is very shy and timid, until she knows you she won't say much at all. That has been a hinderance in some situation and others have felt that she wasn't into being there. The ones we do meet with they have become as close as sisters so to say. With us the whole GG thing isn't a must but when it does happen it is great for us both.

Tatakai
    Hi Tatakai,

I've found that many women we've encountered so far are much like your wife. They want the other woman (me in this case) to be the seducer, the aggressor. They want me to be more "butch" I suppose, to be the "guy" in the scenario, while they get to play the passive, feminine role.

The reality is that sex between bi-femme women isn't like that. It's not about masculine/feminine roles or aggressor/passive roles. I think this is what causes a lot fewer connections for the bi-fem connections. In MF sex, many women want the man to take the lead and to seduce them, sort of coax them. Women seem to expect the other bi-female to be like the male lovers she's had. The other woman your wife is interested in probably wants the same thing that your wife is waiting for! I don't know why many women think that seduction & sex with another woman is going to work the way it does with a man.

Personally, I don't want to have to coax and seduce another woman. I don't want to be the "man". I'm very feminine, and I don't appreciate it when another woman pushes me into that role. I only like it if the other woman is equally showing interest and if we're seducing each other.

Maybe if your wife thinks about it this way, realizing that the other women she'd like to connect with are like her, waiting to be seduced too, she might meet them halfway? It's only fair, right?

5. Back To Top | #30
    Swingers Board Addict Tia Vampire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Status
    I am a single female. I'm also a Domme
    SLS Handle
    Tia Vampire

Thank you Tybeeswing, i now know that i'm not bi-curious at all. Two of your other descriptions describe me to a tee.

6. Back To Top | #31

Quote Originally Posted by Tia Vampire
    Thank you Tybeeswing, i now know that i'm not bi-curious at all. Two of your other descriptions describe me to a tee.
    Really, Tia? How so? Inquiring minds want to know.

7. Back To Top | #32

I agree. We see allot of this as "socially-bi" behavior at non-swinger night clubs where 20-something women dance sexy with their friends to turn their boyfriends on... but none of them will take it past a dance, kiss, and an an occasional grope. It's all for show.
    Mr. WS[/QUOTE]

Would this not be the same as a "cock teaser" but only for women?! I do not think this is cool at all. My motto is don't start something you are not willing to finish and/or follow through on.

I can though understand that the 20 something group all want to be cool and be considered to be "in". In the old days we called this peer pressure and got ourselves into trouble for dabbling in things we were not really interested in persuing. Well at least I did anyway.

But thanks for the definitions, they are very helpful.

Mrs Fencepost

8. Back To Top | #33
    Swingers Board Addict Tia Vampire's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Status
    I am a single female. I'm also a Domme
    SLS Handle
    Tia Vampire

For all of the inquiring minds-It does not taste like chicken. Who ever said that it did, was telling an all out lie.Plus it's just not my thing. Have to stick with the d**k. It likes me and I love it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2