Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Registered
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    NVfun

Default Re: Swinging and the Affect on your Sex Life

We agree with sweetswing...

Our sexlife was AMAZING before we started our new "hobby", and it is even more amazing now.

We DO have LOTS of sex without any additional playmates...at least once a day and often three or four times a day - each session lasting at least a couple of hours. I think that we may be a bit unusual in that regard...but it seems that the more sex that we have, the more we want.

Sex with additional playmates allows us to do things that we just can't do without them. Mrs. LasVegasCouple loves double penetrations...and multiple hands and mouths on her body....

G&J

Swingers Board Addict tazzie_n_truck's Avatar
    Status
    Couple

With us our sex life was pretty good before we started swinging, but can easily say that our sex life with each other, has vastly improved since we started swinging, mainly because we have more trust in each other, and it's brought us closer, when we started swinging, we needed to do something to shake things up as far as our love life was concerned, and it worked, we also took things that we have done with others when swinging and applied it to sex with each other, and it has really improved our sex life alot.

So for us, it's had a very positive effect.
    T & T

Well, I guess we differ from most posters... Our sex life was pretty poor prior to swinging. We had never had the strongest communication, we did the advance and retreat dance quite frequently and never resolved anything or truly communicated our feelings. Having the kids was an added stress and we became a "quickie" couple in bed. After 15 years together, I decided to try to change myself and become a better, less emotionally charged and bitter person. It worked. But growguy was still in his rut so to speak. Everything he said to me still had to be run through the "will this piss her off?" filter first. Swinging was something so totally new and off the wall that when I first brought it up, he could approach it without having to run it through the filter. Once we discovered we could do that and not have the end of the world occur, then we started talking honestly and openly about many other things that we had suppressed over the years in an attempt to avoid "emotions gone wild".

So while swinging has had a great positive effect on our sex life, I also have to give it a lot of credit for helping us to create a much happier and emotionally healthier life. Instead of a "co-worker" marriage, we have a true couple relationship now.

growgirl
    The miracle is this - the more we share, the more we have.
    -- Leonard Nimoy

Life's too short not to.. CB_n_Red's Avatar
    Status
    Married Couple
    SLS Handle
    CB_n_Red

This is a simple one for us. Before swinging our sex life was great. Now it's even greater.

CB
    Take all things in moderation....including moderation

For me and S.O. it has always enhanced our sex life. Usually afterward we are very hot for each other days after. Thats hot. Thats double the pleasure for me. I love to watch her please and be pleased plus we have hot sex afterwards facelick

Status
    Married Monkeys - will you be our vine?
    SLS Handle
    Spoomonkey

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasCouple
    We DO have LOTS of sex without any additional playmates...at least once a day and often three or four times a day - each session lasting at least a couple of hours. I think that we may be a bit unusual in that regard...but it seems that the more sex that we have, the more we want.
    I have to Dito LasVegasCouple.

We were "abnormally active" before we started swinging (according to the polls I've seen) and since swinging, our frequency is almost freakish. Interestingly, as we have been involved in swinging longer, our interest in swinging has dipped a bit, but our frequency continues to be very high.

Spoomonkey
    "Eros will have naked bodies; Friendship naked personalities." - C. S. Lewis

Status
    Single Male

Default Re: Better sex as a Swinger?

Maybe swinging has made us a little kinkier, and maybe a little better in bed together because we've discovered some things from others that really turned each other on and have added those things to our regular play. So we have all our tricks and all the ones we can borrow.

I do think we've tried a few things we hadn't really explored before, and we definitely take allot more pictures now, and more erotic rather then just naughty ones. Mrs. WS goes out of the way now to set-up sexy shots with costuming and props. That has become allot of fun. I keep telling her she should make a business out of it and do erotic photography for a living... Maybe someday. I know she'd be happier doing it than what she's doing now. But, she's artsy that way.

Mr. WS
    "Sex is something you do, sexuality is something you are." ~ Anna Freud

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    mrmrsfun

simply put, swinging has put us more on the same page so to speak. some things we are more open about facelick . some things we might try . and some things we just wont do .it has made it easier to know the diffrence.

Status
    couple

Female here:

They say practise makes perfect, have you found that through swinging you and/or your partner have gotten better in bed?

Nope was pretty good and had a lot of practice before and this just gave me another outlet.

Would you say that your experiances as a swinger has made you more receptive or for lack of a better word, more "kinky"? or are these things that you were already doing before you got into swinging?

Nope not any more or any less receptive. Personally I didn't and don't have any interest in DP, gang bangs or dungeon play. It did make me more receptive to bi play.
    Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. "Harvey Fierstein"

Status
    Couple

We haven't even started swinging yet and the topic of swinging has made us better in bed. Because we are talking about sex more now and what we like and don't like...and because the communication has somehow made us a little less inhibited with each other we've had the best sex and most frequent sex of our marriage. We are in absolute heaven right now. I can't hardly imagine what will happen if/when we move to the next step.

Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    pureblonde

I would definately say we've gotten more kinky.....AND better in bed! Swinging has opened our eyes to so many new things. For instance, I now own more sex toys than I can comfortably carry....something I didn't think was acceptable in the past. We are both more vocal now, more open to try new things, and less judgemental of things that we would have closed the door on a few years ago. And my hubby has learned this new technique with his tongue that I thought was impossible.......tehee.....but thats another story.
    "I am giddy; expectation whirls me round; Th' imaginary relish is so sweet that it enchants my sense" -- Shakespeare--

Pure Evil..In a cute suit EvilMJ's Avatar
    Status
    Couple

I have been more open to new things, learned some new things. Have I got kinkier...eh..it was always there, swinging just made me more relaxed and accepting of it.
    "Well! Evil to some is always good to others." - Jane Austen

Swingers Board Addict
    Status
    Couple

Quote Originally Posted by newandexcited
    ...we are talking about sex more now and what we like and don't like...and because the communication has somehow made us a little less inhibited with each other we've had the best sex and most frequent sex of our marriage.
    Dito

Eat a beaver save a tree beaverz's Avatar
    Status
    Couple

Originally Posted by newandexcited
    ...we are talking about sex more now and what we like and don't like...and because the communication has somehow made us a little less inhibited with each other we've had the best sex and most frequent sex of our marriage.
    Double Dito Dito
    Originally Posted by EvilMJ
    Have I got kinkier...eh..it was always there, swinging just made me more relaxed and accepting of it.
    Thatís what scares me about Mrs. Beaverz, are we about to open the flood gates.
    Last edited by beaverz; 06-15-2006 at 03:59 PM.
    Donít take life too seriously, you wonít get out alive!

Status
    Single Male

Quote Originally Posted by beaverz
    Thatís what scares me about Mrs. Beaverz, are we about to open the flood gates.
    All I can say is get out your surfboard and enjoy the ride. I know I have watching Mrs. WS open-up and explore her real self.

Mr. WS
    "Sex is something you do, sexuality is something you are." ~ Anna Freud

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast