MrsBliss

What do the guys do in a MMF?

One of my desires is to have MMF and my husband and I are talking about this a lot (also about the FMF but that doesn't pose a lot of questions).

Problems that we talked about are:

I would like to do it with a man I already know, my husband is in doubt about that and would rather do it with someone we only met for sex or sex/friendship.

I however think I would be more comfortable with someone I know and like.

My husband is a little bit scared about the fact that he is totally straight and does not want balls hanging in his face etc.

I would really like to read a scenario or something about MMF threesomes in which it becomes clear just how much the males would have to be touching each other by accident.

Any thoughts on this subject?

Kiss!

Good question!

Well, The men spend alot of time on the woman! She gets to have lots of attention and hands and tongues and cock! Do the guys touch? To be honest once the focus ends up being the woman whether or not the men touch by accident seems to be a small issue. Unless the other man has expressed being bi, I wouldn't worry too much.

We personally will not swing with people that are in our circle of friends, co-workers, or family. It's too close and to make sure the relationship is based on the sex we meet people for strickly such fun. We've heard too many stories of meeting up with a single guy friend only to have him calling her and getting attached to the woman. Especially if he's single and has no woman in his life.

G&D

This is a hard question to answer with any specifics. Activity can vary widely from one man sitting watching while you play with the other, you giving head to one while the other takes you from behind, right up to double vaginal penetration.

Other than in Option A, there will inevitably be some incidental contact. Really no different than brushing past another man in a crowd. Well maybe a little different. :D

It comes down to - contact depends on what you do - what you do will depend on what you are comfortable doing.

If your husband doesn't want "balls hanging in his " it just means he won't be eating you out while the other man takes you from behind. Whatever he is comfortable with!

Keep discussing thing, figure out your comfort levels and go with that. Start off slow and move forward from there.

In all likelihood he will be so involved with everything that is going on that he doesn't even notice whether theres been any contact or not. I know I don't.

Jesse

Originally posted by cpl4playmass

We personally will not swing with people that are in our circle of friends, co-workers, or family. It's too close and to make sure the relationship is based on the sex we meet people for strickly such fun. We've heard too many stories of meeting up with a single guy friend only to have him calling her and getting attached to the woman. Especially if he's single and has no woman in his life.

We've never entered into an MFM, but this is the way we'd lean if we were going to play with a single man. There are plenty of people here who've made swinging with a friend work, but given the potential downside, we'd advocate finding someone new to play with.

We occasionally FMF and FMF and when we do we only participate with people that are well out of our circle. Doing this can avoid MANY kinds of problems later on.

It takes a very special man to get into a really good MMF.

;) If either of them are at all squeamish about having any sort of contact, particularly accidental (which I assure you is inevitable) it sounds like he may not get any enjoyment out of this :rolleyes:

Multiply this by 10 if they are both this way.

Their balls will not only be in the others face..they will be bumping on each other if you get into a DP and there's really no way to not going where the other cock has been previously.

Then there is the cum factor! :hahaha:

My dear, you need at least two men with a "let's pleasure the wife all we can" mentality to pull this off....if that is their real motivation...they will be randy as hell and will not take a care to any of it...and all of you will all have a splendid time indeed!

To answer your most obvious question about what the guys do in an MMF...they poke you, prod you and ply you with pleasure in every way they can think of.

My kind of play, btw. ;)

;-*

Contact can "not exist" if you do not want it to. Yes, usually by being with one man at a time. Or you can arrange to give one oral sex while having intercourse with the other in such a way that they don't touch. It isn't that difficult.

The issue of sperm though is one you'll have to think through. If you are going "bare back" as we always did, one man is going to have to fearlessly go where another man has gone before. It was not big deal in our case. For some reason that almost didn't seem like "contact" to the guys as long as they were just touching each other's sperm with their cocks. But there was no way either of them were going to intentionally touch the others ejaculate in any other way if they didn't have to. When it was inside of my pussy they just plunged in and used it as lubricant. They seemed quite happy to do so. :) I think they just wanted to get laid badly enough that they enjoyed seeing the other with me and the residue of my first guy was coincidental to the next one.

Our rule so far has been to rule out friends or people we know. We also don't play at home...only out of town of a motel on the other side of town. We have met a couple really nice guys on the net. We chatted back and forth a bit and got a "feel" for them. Next step has been meeting publicly and then we all decide.

As far as what I do when there's another guy. I usually watch quite a bit. ( She looks so good in the thro's of orgasm!) I like to take a few pics also if the guy premits that. I also join in the fun. I'm not bi but I'm not afraid of incidental contact with the guy. There's lots to take care of when the other guy is busy with one area. She loves to have her nipples stimulated when she's having oral on her or intercourse, so we can alternate them. I love to perform oral on her as she goes down on him. I get to give her great pleasure while I get the pleasure of watching. As far as cum. We make sure we have plenty of towels and she will also take a break and wash off if things get too messy.

MMF is noth of our favorite ways to swing. We tried couples in the past and it was really great. MMF just does it more for both of us. I would love to try MMMF!!

Ohhhh. JnM_Pgh is getting adventerous! "Incidental contact" makes it sound like a football game. You know, hey, it's sex. It's suppose to be messy. If it isn't messy, SOMEBODY isn't having fun. So we just didn't worry about the mess. That is why there are towels and washing machines. And face it, if you are going to allow your wife to take another penis inside of her, either orally or vaginally, you had better be aware that you are going to at least SEE another man. And unless you turn celibate you will have to, at the very least, touch what the other guys has had his cock in. It goes with the territory.

When I was a single guy I had fun with couples being the 2nd guy(stunt cock). The best solution to your husband's worries about touching the other man is, as always in swinging, communication. One couple made it very clear they did not want that so I made sure it didn't happen. Other couples wanted something inbetween right up to some MM stuff. Personally once everyone is naked and playing I don't worry about it. Sex is Sex and as long as everyone knows the limits of the others we can all have fun.

So in your case just talk about it with the prospective stunt cock.

As others have said, swinging is always less complicated if you keep it out of family and friends. Not that it can't be done, just simpler.

Have fun!!

(sigh) i don't think i'll go there again. it worked for us. might not for you. :) we never, ever would have turned the sheets down for another man had it not been the man it was ... my bro-in-law. i guess ours is just a uniquely close relationship. my husband and his brother barely even shake hands. they love each other immensly in that "wave across the room" kind of way. thank God. too weird to imagine. but they very much enjoyed what we did ... it launched me into orbit on multiple nights ... 'nuff said.

I'm in no way bi - but everyone so far is right. To fully give the wife the MMF experience, you have to be willing to ignore a little brush now and then. The closest I've ever gotten with another guy was when Mrs Spoomonkey wanted to try a double oral on the two of us. In a MMF, even the husband needs to be willing to play "stunt cock" if need be.

I like playing with couples who understand that a brush is not a "signal."

Besides, quite a bit of swinging is "sexual theatre", really. You have to know your part and play it well. Now - if I could just get cast as "handsome leading man" I'd be happy ;)

Spoomonkey

Yeah, but this whole "stunt cock" thing throws me! I think everything they do is a stunt. :) I mean, they make me smile, they fascinate me, they get my attention. Now if I could just find one that was double-jointed...

Hi,

as you can see from my name I'm the husband of mrsBliss.

Inviting a friend for MMF action, is something I have a problem with at this point.

Reason's:

I don't think i'm comfortable with the fact that my wife and him would have contact (phone etc.) with eachother after we all had sex together.

If something goes wrong is't easier to cut the ties with a new "friend" then with a existing one. If a guy for some reason freaks me out I can tell my wife I don't want him around anymore, but with a friend it's more difficult. If i'm not comfortable with him and he calls my wife for something else, I would sound very unreasonable when I would say that I don't want her talking to him.

I would obviously rather avoid the MMF situation with a friend.

Regarding the physical contact of two males in a MMF:

I get really turned on when seeing or reading about two males with a female. Even the more close DP or two dicks in her mouth is hot! But I really can't say how I would feel when this would happen. I think being horny would be my dominant feeling, but I can't garantee this.

I have some levels of touching in my mind which I'm Ok with, some levels which I don't know for sure and some which I wouldn't do.

1. Legs etc. touching eachother while pleasuring MrsBliss = OK

2. DP (with the possibility of balls slapping eachother = probably OK

3. Sucking both our dicks at once = probably ok

4. me going down on her while he penetrates = not OK

5. His cum in her pussy(won't happen, safe sex remember?)

MrsBliss, it sounds to me like you have a wise husband who is thinking this through in advance. What a very good thing! We did the same and the result was fantastic. As long as you know what each other wants and does not want you will be fine. There is no way you will be able to relax and enjoy these stunningly incredible encounters if you are worried about your husband. You sound like a nice couple. Good luck! (too bad you live in the Netherlands!)

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

I prefer to call it MFM rather than MMF.

It keeps the Ms from touching.:lol:

Originally posted by MrsBliss

Problems that we talked about are:

I would like to do it with a man I already know, my husband is in doubt about that and would rather do it with someone we only met for sex or sex/friendship.

Bringing friends into a play session can be tricky. We have done it before with no problems whatsoever but it's not something that we would recommend doing. I would suggest finding a single man you could have a sex/friendship with, basically a "fuck buddy" for lack of a better term, someone you can be friends with but who understands that the relationship is basically about sex. As others have said, should things not go good, it's much easier to break all ties.

We've been there with three different men and none of the men were bi, including me. It was never a problem because we made it clear beforehand that I had no problem with incidental contact and we insisted that be the case with the other men.

We tried double vaginal penetration with one of the guys and it didn't cause any discomfort for either of us...and she loved it!

Our MFM experiences were entered into with the agreement that she was to be the center of attention and that's the way they played out.

I also agree with avoiding daily friends or relatives. We found our playmates on the net, so we immediately knew we had common interests in sex and discretion. Before we invited anyone to join us, we got to know them through e-mail, telephone and meeting for dinner and drinks. If the guy you find wants to jump in bed without getting to know you socially, avoid them like the plague. If you don't have other common interests besides recreational sex, those recovery times will be deathly quiet and unrewarding.

This is Mike, the male half...

Amy and I have recently had a threesome with a guy that she had actually dated before we met (someone she hadn't seen in a few years who we ran into). It worked out fine, because the guy seemed to be very respectful as far as our relationship was concerned. Before it happened, he was genuinely interested in just hanging out with us and being friends. He had no idea what we actually planning ...lol However, he's not someone that is a close friend to either of us...so there was no real worry about what would happen to our friendship with him if things didnt go well.

There was no issue with him and i having contact. Im sure we did brush up against one another, but I honestly don't remember. In our threesome, there was no intercourse, only oral sex. During most of the foreplay, we were lying in bed with Amy in the middle. She took turns making out with both of us while the other caressed her body. Then, while he was busy with Amy down below, I was sucking her breasts and vice-versa. She also performed oral sex on each of us while the other was touching her in some way.

The whole experience was very exciting, and the other guy was of course a big part of that. That doesnt mean Im attracted to men, or that I'd ever want to deliberately have sexual contact with a guy, but if his balls or any other part of his body had touched me or gotten close to my face, I dont think it would have bothered me at all.

When we first asked him if he was interested, i said something like "she wants to have sex with both of us." We were careful not to word it in a way that he might think there was some bisexual stuff involved.

Actually, we don't have any problem with friends and actually prefer them. These are people whose company we already enjoy for one thing. It is easier for us to get a read on them since we already know them. And they are less likely to do anything that would potentially harm us. Most of our contacts end up being friends if not starting that way. Generally, our playmates spend the night, and its a given that if one of us wakes up for any reason, soon the others will be awake too. On the MFM side, incidental contact is no big deal. On the FMF side, incidental contact is a big plus. By the time we get to sloppy 7ths or 8ths, sperm contamination isn't such a big deal.

The guy my husband and I talked about is not a close friend of us. We know him for a couple of years, went skiing with him 3 times (with a group) and we see him maybe 3 times a year. Lately we have been calling a little bit more but I would not call him a close friend.

I like him however and I know I would feel comfortable around him. That has to do with the fact that I know how important hygiene is for him and that it seems a little bit safer regarding STD's because we know him (we still will be using condoms). I also know he is a sweet guy and I think that for my first MFM (thanks Mr Naughty) I would appreciate a guy which will also be nice, sweet and slow instead of only horny.

Mr.Bliss

I'm pretty new too, at least out and actively(whatever that means). But have been in MMF situations before, as far as the balls in the face while eating out Mrs.Bliss that is totally avoidable.

Just work on her breast, she'll love you for it or use a toy/hands while he's in her, I KNOW she'll love that.

By the way I always keep friends away from my girl to close to home.... Why don't you try going to a local club and find a friend first then after a few dinners invite him home. That's what we did, it worked for us.

Have fun!

-- Dave --

I enter into MFM situations in order to please the woman. That's my sole intent as a single man. I want her to have all the attention and please she can. Im str8, but when I enter into an MFM I accept the fact that there could be certain situations that come up. Remember, it's all about the F!

We have had as many MFM as we have had MMFF.

what are us men doing in a MFM - a lot of high fives, that's what.

seriously though.

I am straight as an arrow. not phobic though but would feel weird with a bi-guy naked in the same room as me.

all our experiences have been with friends with no problems at all.

One day I had some buddies over for a poker night. the wife walked by the table and got a bit fluttered (I can tell these things) she wispered in my ear. Ya know, there is only one guy at this table I havent fucked. I almost lost my beer. It stuck me as sooo funny.

back to the question.

lots of oral, lot's of caressing and for me lots of recovering :D

Brad

The only thing we've done so far was a MMF. Rather, MFM. He and I stayed at either end and switched periodically. The only time it was a little awkward was when she was on her back for him and I was on my knees by her head so she could suck me. Well, he started to lean forward over her and kept getting lower and lower. I got a little uncomfortable, so I just backed off and watched her get a really good screwing.

It was awesome for her, and really exciting for me. We're looking forward to doing that again!!

i agre with spoomonkey totally, my wife and i have been in a mfm for two years and it is still awsome when we can all hook up, we both are here to satisfy the f, she sure does a great job on us, have a great time, by the way we have known him for 30yrs

The only thing we've done so far was a MMF. Rather, MFM. He and I stayed at either end and switched periodically. The only time it was a little awkward was when she was on her back for him and I was on my knees by her head so she could suck me. Well, he started to lean forward over her and kept getting lower and lower. I got a little uncomfortable, so I just backed off and watched her get a really good screwing.

It was awesome for her, and really exciting for me. We're looking forward to doing that again!!

We have a great time with MFM!!!

We both work on her from both ends, she is either doggie style or on her back with one of us at her head so she can suck cock. We have also done DP which is also a lot of fun. :fun:

Magnum :)

while its been quite some time since we did 3-somes

mmf was with me sitting back and just watching them go at it.

after about he starts 2 peter out then we just trade places

she is the one who does not get a break but she dont complainn that much

I reallize that this is an old post but, as a guy, I would feel kind of worried if my wife had her eyes on a specific "friend" that she wanted to MFM with. Mybe more there than meets the eye.

Hugs

There seems to be a lot of talk about contact - I am very str8, I love women, and I love pleasing my gorgeous wife.

There is something though that gets me hot, and it is the sight of a woman orally pleasing two cocks at once, alternatly sucking them, opening wide enough to take them both in & yes, feeling and seeing the two cocks rub against each other with her tongue all over them.

Probably not most guys' cup of tea, but i find it erotic & sexy.

Does anyone have thoughts or comments?

I would love to try a MMF and wouldn't be concerned with incidental contract. I'm with you 2much I believe I would find it very erotic to have my wife please two men at once. :)

I would love to try a MMF and wouldn't be concerned with incidental contract. I'm with you 2much I believe I would find it very erotic to have my wife please two men at once. :)

I think the correct abbreviation is "MFM" not MMF...Any how, it is fun any way you abbreviate it. :)

Cheers :fun: Magnum

We have a regular friend that we get together with for mmf threesomes. We've known him for more than a year and my wife loves the attention. I'm straight and so is our friend and we're all comfortable with each other. I usually leave them alone for a while and I'll join them. I love for her to give me a bj while she has intercourse with him. I usually finish before he does and she doesn't mind cum facials.

I'd have to say THE most exciting part for me in a MFM is to see my wife getting fucked by the other guy. It is all about HER and I enjoy seeing her have orgasm after orgasm. I have met guys who "want to be the ONLY one who gives their girl an orgasm", but I don't feel that way about it at all. As far as a woman's orgasm goes, I think its all about letting go and just enjoying yourself anyway. My wife says I am the first guy that ever brought her to orgasm, and I was not, by any means, her first fuck . . . but since then, I have watched her have orgasms with other men and other women. I think once that "barrier" had been broken and she realized what she liked, it was just much easier to make happen.

As for contact between the males, it doesn't bother me in the least. I am what can be best described as "moodily bi curious". I have had oral sex with another man both with just another guy and in the MFM situation, and I don't see anything wrong with it and even enjoy it, however on swinger sites and ads I almost always post my preference as "straight". If that is what the other participants want out of the situation, I am more than happy to keep it "straight" between the males, mainly because I've got to be pretty DAMNED comfortable before I'll go there with another guy, and there aren't many of those that happens with.

We have had a MMFM before and that was also a lot of fun. There was no sex between any of the males, but DAMN did she get the night of her life. Anal sex isn't something she has ever done before me, and its something we have worked up to slowly and carefully, and (at least for now) I am the only one allowed in her ass, but I've got to tell you, she gets her STRONGEST orgasms from anal sex, and when she is having an orgasm when I am in her ass, while her pussy is also being stretched by another cock . . . all I can say is OMFG for all of us!

I say, have MFM . . . .have them often! Getting a little weirded out because you touched balls with the other guy is nothing to get weirded out about, and quite frankly, barely noticable when your girls ass is milking your cock for all its worth!

(We like to take pictures too, when all argreeable, but lemme just tell ya the gymnastics involved to set the timer on the camera and get back into position in a MMFM situation! Lets just say its best done, pictures or not, with people you can laugh with!)

Well, only been in this situation once, with an ex. She asked if she could have both myself and this guy that she had met in bed.

Nothing went on between the males, oh we bumped arms when moving around and stuff, but nothing else.

You will see a lot. If him seeing an erect man up close is a problem, then you might want to be careful. If she's sucking the other while you're on top of her, it's kind of in your face. And I personally found that it can be quite a trun-on to watch him slide in and out of her.

our prefered mfm is with a close friend of ours. i have admit the first time was nerve wrecking, but it was great. for us respect for the friendship makes it more comfortable, the misses is able to relax and enjoy herself more because of no fears. we've other mfm's and this one is by far the best. she tottaly lets go and treats his cock like without the love. that makes for a hot situation. I mean if your gonna do it for her pleasure it might as well be something everybody can enjoy and because of the respect and friendship is there, believe me she really gets done. the best part is he never treats her as a piece ass, instead enjoys the fact that we use her pleasure with him toward us.

our prefered mfm is with a close friend of ours. i have admit the first time was nerve wrecking, but it was great. for us respect for the friendship makes it more comfortable, the misses is able to relax and enjoy herself more because of no fears. we've other mfm's and this one is by far the best. she tottaly lets go and treats his cock like without the love. that makes for a hot situation. I mean if your gonna do it for her pleasure it might as well be something everybody can enjoy and because of the respect and friendship is there, believe me she really gets done. the best part is he never treats her as a piece ass, instead enjoys the fact that we use her pleasure with him toward us.

Your situation sounds a lot like mine, I am the single male in the "mfm". I play with friends and now that we are comfortable with each other it makes for fun play sessions. :fun:

Magnum :)

MFM is my wife's absolute favorite thing in the world, and she'd love to be the center of attention for a group of 5-7 men at once. While she has never seduced a friend, she has seduced a couple of men she's met through work, but not people you could call coworkers. One thing I was told when we first got into this was, "Don't make your friends swingers, make swingers your friends." We try to stick with that motto. It cuts down on issues, drama, or whatever you'd like to call it, outside the bedroom.

She lies back and just lets us go. She loves to feel a pair of lips on her nipple while another is pleasing her pussy, and can't wait to feel three mouths on her at once. She goes into orbit with four hands roaming all over her body.

When it comes to intercourse, she loves for the two men to trade her back and forth. While we don't use a timer or anything like that, basically one man takes her for a few minutes, then they trade places, and the other has a turn. The other man takes the hands off approach so she can focus on the one inside her at the time. Swapping back and forth like this never fails to send her over the top.

Sometimes I take pictures or videotape the encounter, other times I don't. Sometimes I stand back and watch for a while, and other times I'm right there in the middle of things. You can't really script these things, so you have to be open for spontaneity. She might decide a certain thing feels best to her and want you to focus on that area. Sometimes she wants a vaginal/anal DP, sometimes she doesn't. She doesn't like a vaginal only DP, as it's just too much for her, bordering on painful. While she doesn't mind giving oral to one man while the other is inside her, she finds herself concentrating on the man she's going down on and not enjoying the one inside her as much as she could. Basically, too much going on at once, except during foreplay, distracts her, so we try to keep it simple.

If you're worried about incidental contact with another male, don't even go down the MFM path. It's going to happen. It doesn't make you gay. It just means you've focused your attention on her and that's what's supposed to be happening. Don't put yourself into positions where you're looking up at his balls, and you won't have to - lol.

Mrs. E & me limit ourselves to MFM. This was always my fantasy and she is with me fully. We like "full MFM" i.e., everyone is in contact with her all the time, not taking turns. When he is busy in one place I just head to another. During play the action is constant, she is the meat in our manwich, which she loves. I don't mind the occasional MM contact, it's inevitable in such a close situation. I've not tried anything as intimate as a DP (but we get crazy thinking about it and have done it with toys): we have had both our cocks in her mouth at one time. I guess the head of mine was touching his, but it wasn't a problem for me or him. If the attitude is "if she is happy then this is a success" then the occasional rub or bump should barely be noticable.

I think the correct abbreviation is "MFM" not MMF...Any how, it is fun any way you abbreviate it. :)

Cheers :fun: Magnum

You're exactly right. Some are confusing MMF with MFM.

The question is about MMF. In that case, there IS interraction between the men - the woman is not the center of attention, one of the men is.

In MMF, you cold have things like 1 licks her while 2 blows him. Or, 1 blows 2 while she blows 1. Or, the couple both suck and lick their new friend.

At any rate, don't confuse with MFM - that's our favorite!!

Susan here: I personally have found mutual male friends of mine and my husbands to make wonderful lovers.

I usually leave my wife alone with the other man until they've started going at it. I join them when they've started fucking and I like to lie on the bed and have her suck me while her boyfriend does her doggie style. Most of the time we change positions and she lies down and I either stand or kneel on the bed and she sucks me while he fucks her. I love to cum all over her face and sometimes he cums on her face but usually pulls out and cums all over her tits or belly. We go bareback now because the three of us are comfortable with each other. We've tried dp a few times too and there's always contact between the males when this happens. We're straight but we've gotten used to the touching.

Never had a mfm encounter but would love to give it a go. just sat back and watch the wife enjoy sex with another man and as soon as she would let me join in .HEY its all about her and what she wants ,as far as touching another man as long as ut dont end up in me am ok with it

On one occasian my wife was treated to twin penetration, with myself going anal, while her lover penetrating her vagina. It was something that the two of us discussed in a spur of the momment, and was acted upon in the heat of passion. It was awkward to position this feat, but at first I think her lover and I were self consicence as to the feeling of both being so close together, but the better half was enraptured and starting feeling the effects of an erotic situation. She started to gryrate as best as she could, and soon any feelings of weirdness fell by the way side. We were caught up in the pleasure of it all, especailly the effect that we were having on my wife. We both concentrated on her pleasure, and it was one of the best experiences we ever had. This is as close as I ever came to another man, as you could say we were only a thin skin apart. I never felt threated by this, and would probably do it again if the right person was her lover.

If involved in a MFM with my wife, my focus is on her pleasure and not weather or not there is incidental contact. In fact, I would be far more interested in esculating her pleasure out of it than my own, that it's my reason for doing this in the first place. The spice that it adds are about her satisfaction and if she wanted to stear things in another direction I would just go with it without worrying about touching a male body part. If she asked me to hold his penis and guide it into her, so be it...what's the big deal if it's extending her pleasure.

Don't get me wrong, I would without a doubt get plenty of pleasure out of it in two ways: First, it's great sex. Second Watching her engoy the pleasure she's getting. I almost would prefer that our partner be better endowed than me with more staying power, just to watch her get off on something I might not be able to give her. Maybe I'm simply "that confident" that our swinging is about taking a part of "our" relationship to a higher level.

Guest CandPinSA
One of my desires is to have MMF and my husband and I are talking about this a lotI would really like to read a scenario or something about MMF threesomes in which it becomes clear just how much the males would have to be touching eachother by accident.

Ok... is it just me? or am I confused. While I understand MMF does mean 2 Males and 1 Female, don't you really mean MFM?

I mean, doesn't MMF imply the 2 Males sexually involved with each other, with a female participating. While MFM means to Males sexually involved with a Female, but not necessarily WITH each other sexually. Or am I completely confused?

Mr. C