Please Visit These Sponsors As They Keep The Swingers Board FREE

Kasidie   Swinger Zone Central   Swing Lifestyle    Swingers Date Club    Adult FriendFinder  Swing Towns  Alt.com

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
The Swingers Board - The Swingers Board - The Original Swingers Lifestyle Community, forums,
    Swingers Board Addict Handyman69's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    handyman69

Default Got another on preference.

I'm 41 yrs old and going into my 2nd childhood. Last few years I have done alot in changing. Appearance and attitude.

One thing that I did was at 40, had some body piercings done. Why...can tell you just did it. Anyway had my belly button done.

I'm not into the radical piercings.....eye brows, facial, nose and other noticeable ones. Not into nipple piercing for myself either.(paid too darn much for the implants, very happy with the breasts now.).

Anyway...what are your views on them?

Rhonda

PS My 18 yr old daughter and my 16 yr old son were both impressed and told their friends...most thought it was cool. However, my 22 yr old daughter (very conservative) was shocked and upset with me

Swingers Board Addict OhioCouple's Avatar
    Status
    Married Female

Default Re: Got another on preference.

Originally posted by Handyman69
    One thing that I did was at 40, had some body piercings done. Why...can tell you just did it. Anyway had my belly button done.
    40 must be the magic age in women for entering a second childhood, either that or the hormones are starting to go awry!

Last year I went in to look at having a belly ring done because I thought they looked pretty cool. Thing was I couldn't get past the fear of a needle going through it. Instead I walked out with a very colorful tattoo on the hoo hoo. Go figure that one. 13 needles vs. one....what was I thinking?

As for all the other piercings, I haven't seen the nipple ones up close except for on the web and then I decided no way. From a distance in real life they looked cool, but not close up. The clit piercings I am still at a toss up on that. Never seen one up close and personal. I have though seen the penis piercings and quite frankly they were a turn off to me. There was a guy at a party we went to that satisfied my curiosity by letting me take a good look at it. Personally, I do not care for facial piercings at all. That is a huge turn off for me.

Oh and a friend of ours just got her belly ring about 3 months ago, she is 54. Late bloomer I suppose.

My kids thought I was nuts for the tattoo and my oldest was downright mortified. The other two got over it and asked to see it. The girls both have belly rings but would never consider a tattoo. (Cowards...)

Lori
    Remember that human beings are complicated creatures. We like our bedtime routines but dislike routine in our bed times. - Sallie Foley, M.S.W.

Status
    Widower

What's a "hoo hoo," Lori? ...and why on earth did you show it to your kids?

Mrs. Alura has two piercings on her earlobes so she can wear studs and "danglies." I like earrings on ladies.

Mr. Alura

Status
    Married Female

Originally posted by Alura
    What's a "hoo hoo," Lori? ...and why on earth did you show it to your kids?
    Well Mr. Alura, a "hoo hoo" is the name my youngest and most spiciest always called her pubic area, so the name kind of stuck. I didn't exactly "show show" it to them. I had Gene take a close up pic and then cropped it down just to show nothing but the Tattoo. So what they saw was essentially a pic and nothing else. It is located just below the bikini line, I was too chicken to get it anywhere else just in case I ever wanted to cover it up. I stay shaved so if I ever decided to unshave then it wouldn't be visible and I could forget I ever went into my second childhood.

Lori
    Remember that human beings are complicated creatures. We like our bedtime routines but dislike routine in our bed times. - Sallie Foley, M.S.W.

Status
    Widower

Originally posted by OhioCouple
    I had Gene take a close up pic and then cropped it down just to show nothing but the Tattoo.

Lori
    I need to see that! Can you send us a jpeg?

Mr. Alura

Status
    Female
    SLS Handle
    swingersboard

Personally, I love piercings as long as they aren't in excess. A few well-placed piercings look great (nipples, clit, belly button), but when you start getting into the 2 digit number of piercings I think it starts getting a bit overboard. Same thing with tattoos. I have one and want another one. I think that one or two or even a few well placed ones look nice but I don't really care for people who are totally covered in them.
    The Swinger Manual - all the info from the Swingers Board in one convenient book

Swingers Board Addict Handyman69's Avatar
    Status
    Couple
    SLS Handle
    handyman69

I thought about a tattoo but said no way. 13 needles vs 1. Happy with what I have. Should also say when I was 21..got my ears pierced for the 2nd time. Then at 30..had them pierced for the 3rd time. I keep diamonds in the top 2 holes and hoops or whatever in the bottom one.

I also have to confess...a did have a clit piecing done. (done about a month after the belly) That is the end for me. Happy with what I have and want no more.

Will have to think about what to do when I'm 50.

Rhonda

Status
    Couple

I started getting pierced at 30...I have gotten one tattoo and I now have 3 piercings...I have my tongue and both nipples....I wish I could get the courage up to get my hood pierced but I just can't get the nerve....Plus I want one more tattoo....

Status
    Married Female

Originally posted by Alura
    I need to see that! Can you send us a jpeg?

Mr. Alura
    We'll do Mr. Alura! Just turn the brightness down on your screen cause it is colorful!

Lori

Swingers Board Addict DragonsLair's Avatar
    Status
    Married Couple

A couple of years ago I had a belly piercing done. It never was quite right so I took it out. After I spend a little more time toning, I plan on getting it done again. My hubby loved it. I liked it too.

My husband keeps trying to talk me into having my nipples and clit pierced. I might eventually go the nipple piercing, but not my clit. No way.

And I'm considering a tattoo. I agree with you, Julie, about a few well placed tattoos looking good. I don't like the all over tattooed look either. Depending on how much the first one hurts, I might consider a second one on my lower back. I've heard those hurt alot. But they're so sexy. Hubby thinks my first tattoo should be on my breast or pubic area. Maybe in a few months we'll be able to afford it.

Oh, just so you know, I'm 38. So there must be something about getting to 40. lol No middle life crisis at all. No, nope, not at all.

DragonsLair

He is T. I am A.

Only slightly cracked... BradAndJanet's Avatar
    Status
    Married Couple

We'll do Mr. Alura! Just turn the brightness down on your screen cause it is colorful!

Lori
    Awww, come on Lori, post it here so we all can see it

Tats are great, as long as they're not overdone. A few here or there is fine, but I'm not into the 'all over' look. I think the ones on the small of the back are very sexy. J and I are thinking about getting some done, but we decided on a one year waiting period to be sure and that's only about half over. I'm thinking of a yin-yang, but I don't know where, as I'm very hirsute and don't have a lot of choices.

I would love to play with a woman who had nipple or clit piercings, but I don't know why It just sounds like kinky fun, I guess. I can't imagine myself with any though (ouch!) I know, I know, tats require needles too, but it just doesn't seem like the same thing to me. I'm not really into most facial piercings, but multiple ear piercings are neat, and I think the small jewels some women wear on the sides of their noses are pretty.

-B
    "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain
    All about us...

Status
    Married Female

Originally posted by BradAndJanet
    J and I are thinking about getting some done, but we decided on a one year waiting period to be sure and that's only about half over.
    Those tat's on the small of the back are some of the most painfull. Believe me I have researched this almost as much as I did before we began to swing. Tat needles are not the same as a piercing. Not at ALL! I will say though for my multi colored tat there were 13 different needles, one for each color. But they use this little gun looking thingie (for lack of appropriate terms) that kinda machine guns it in...(again for lack of better terms). Depending on how fleshy the area is that they inject the dye into is what determines the discomfort. When you have very little flesh...ie, near the bone, the discomfort level is higher. I have a VERY low tolerance for needle pain, (the sight of them alone makes me cringe) but this was a breeze. So go for the tattoo!

As for the nose thingie, given no out and had to make a choice, I'd rather have my privates done and that isn't gonna happen.....

Lori

Status
    Married Female

Originally posted by BradAndJanet
    Awww, come on Lori, post it here so we all can see it
    Well Brad, it isn't appropriate to post anything "hoo hoo" or "hoo ha" affiliated on the board....

Lori

Status
    Married Female

Originally posted by DragonsLair
    I might eventually go the nipple piercing, but not my clit. No way.....

....Oh, just so you know, I'm 38. So there must be something about getting to 40. lol No middle life crisis at all. No, nope, not at all.
    Okay "A".....let me direct you to this topic which pretty much made my mind up about nipple piercing.

OUCH and happy reading. (Don't forget to go to the websites mentioned too.)

http://www.swingersboard.com/forums/...light=piercing

As for no mid life crisis....yeah right! Welcome aboard Skippy!

Lori

Only slightly cracked... BradAndJanet's Avatar
    Status
    Married Couple

When you have very little flesh...ie, near the bone, the discomfort level is higher.
    Lori
    I've heard that from experienced friends and that explains why those lower back ones hurt so much. Our friend K had one done on her ankle and said it was quite painful. J's thinking about having one done on her right breast; I'm considering putting one on my upper arm. Lots of flesh for her, but mine's right on bone. But, if I still want it in April, I'm getting it done for my birthday.

-B
    "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain
    All about us...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast