What are the meanings of all of these different codes contained within screen names? Some are not obvious, example, 420, which seems to mean the same as the code herb-friendly. What are some of the others?

I can't find the link (Chat codes) but I know what ya mean :lol:.

Some times I just have to ask people :surrend:

Our "code" is that we are from Biloxi and we are a Couple. We tried to keep it simple and to the point for us.

1995 is a code used for when a couple is very hot to trot, and they would just love for everyone to screw them silly, including you. Right now.

:D

1995 is a code used for when a couple is very hot to trot, and they would just love for everyone to screw them silly, including you. Right now.
From this day on, any mention of "1995" is going to cause an involuntary sexual arousal.

Are there others you were asking about?
469, 269 or other references to 69 we understanding, 24 we find easy to interpret as "two for:" but how about 247, 350, 96 or 7854 we we seem to have seen in more than one screen name?

but how about 247, 350, 96 or 7854 we we seem to have seen in more than one screen name?

247 = 24-7 ???

247 = 24-7 ???

Well, I guess there are a cultural dependence. For example, here there was a time were loteries where illegal, so bet dealers cannot mention numbers in phone calls because they would risk themselves to be outed, so they talk of "dreams" they had, building a code where concepts stands for the numbers. Latelly this became popular, it turned the other way around so people picked numbers to bet based on what they've dreamed. Thus, in this code the butt would mean seven, so 247 could stand for "two for butts"? :lol:

That sounds waaaay too complicated, that must be why gambling has never been a big hobby of mine :surrend:

I'll stick with 24 hours a day, 7 days a week :)

Some numbers you see on profile names may just be random numbers tacked on because they weren't the first one to come up with their screenname so they had to add numbers at the end to get it.

1995 was a good year for me; 69 is lots of fun; 420 is my anniversary; and tna describes Mr. Sweet's favorite parts of me.

My yahoo login is sweet_tna73. Since someone else already had my name (the nerve!), so I tacked on my birth year.

Other folks use area codes, zip codes, birthdays, or years of personal significance. If there's another meaning beyond that, you got me.

=)

My Yahoo Email has 2000 tacked on the end... because that's what Yahoo tacked on since the name I chose was already taken. I think they gave me a choice of a few different numbers and that one just seemed the easiest.

as a coulple we are shameless, but me, the mr i go by vasilie which is my real name in eastern european.

247 = 24-7 ???
OK, now that seems to fit. But to whomever chose it, I have to say it is much to obscure for anyone, like me, who has only a $700.50 bail.

Our code is that He's Jim and I'm Jan....LMAO!
But, Jan, that's not a code. That's a very straight-forward reference. I prefer, by the way, that people be straight forward.

~Michael

My Yahoo Email has 2000 tacked on the end... because that's what Yahoo tacked on since the name I chose was already taken. I think they gave me a choice of a few different numbers and that one just seemed the easiest.
OK, now I am really beginning to understand.

I have to admit that 69 is my favorite number for TWO reasons... my birth year AND... :facelick:

1995 was a good year for me; 69 is lots of fun; 420 is my anniversary; and tna describes Mr. Sweet's favorite parts of me.

My yahoo login is sweet_tna73. Since someone else already had my name (the nerve!), so I tacked on my birth year.

Other folks use area codes, zip codes, birthdays, or years of personal significance. If there's another meaning beyond that, you got me.

=)

Hmmm... you were born in `73? What was your mother's maden name?:eek:

S

Because my hubby got his nic name from some of the people we play with that started back in our college days.. He is large in stature, but normal at the package.

but how about ......... 96 ?

I have a Red 96 Pickup.. that is where I got our screen name.............I guess I was not feeling very creative when we joined the site. :blush: I use this name on a lot of different sites because it is easy to remember. Too bad I don't have a 69 Pickup:lol: