My wife isn't into oral in general, she'd rather use her hand or feet. Would her not preforming oral or no wanting oral on herself a issue for getting into the LS community? 

33 minutes ago, Anon321 said:

If I'm being blunt, yes.  It wouldn't keep you out but it would limit your partners.

Thanks you for the honesty, I don't like beating around the bush 

17 hours ago, northviking1992 said:

My wife isn't into ... preforming oral

I can understand that, but can you explain 

17 hours ago, northviking1992 said:

no wanting oral on herself

Does this pertain to both men and women? 

4 hours ago, couplers said:

I can understand that, but can you explain 

Does this pertain to both men and women? 

she won't do any oral (bjs) at all and won't let me do oral on herself

The first night I spent with the woman who eventually became my second wife when we went to bed she kept her panties on. I recall she let me finger her, but the panties weren’t coming off. She asked if I would like to cum in her mouth, which sounded pretty good to me. She gave good head and I ejaculated in her mouth. In the middle of the night we started kissing and fondling and she got me off orally again. 

On our second date she stripped her panties off right away and my cock was in her pussy in a flash. After we’d been dating for maybe a month she asked for anal — one of her girlfriends preferred it and she was curious. It turned out she liked it too. So, we had a nice, well-rounded sex life.

A couple of months later I was going to have some clinical supervision (I was- a doctoral student in clinical psychology and we had met when I was one of her supervisees) and she said there was something she needed to tell me about the guy (and I’m paraphrasing here after 40 years). "I gave him a blowjob once. I didn’t fuck him, but I did suck him off. He knows you and I are involved and I didn’t want you to be the odd person out, the only one who didn’t know the score."

For my first wife and a lot of women I’d dated, a blowjob was a much bigger deal than intercourse, and a lot of them didn’t want the guy to cum in their mouth. Those women, who would suck but not take the semen, would pull their mouth away and then finish their partner (that would be me…) of with a couple of strokes with their hand.

Thinking back to our first date I told my relatively new girlfriend that I was surprised that she would suck a guy and swallow but not fuck him. 

"Oh, I will blow a guy when I don’t want to have sex with him. And it’s really easy. I can tell when a guy is just about to cum and I make sure the head of his cock is all the way in the back of my mouth. The semen just goes right down my throat. It’s like swallowing snot."

I suppose it shouldn’t have, but I found that last sentence a bit deflating. It took the specialness out of a good blow and swallow.

She could reach orgasm through intercourse, but she really liked getting eaten. I don’t think I ever solicited oral from her again during the seven years we were together, but in addition to vaginal and anal intercourse I licked her pussy a lot.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

On 12/30/2022 at 8:10 AM, northviking1992 said:

she won't do any oral (bjs) at all and won't let me do oral on herself

I have had Ladies come up and ask me to Fuck them but honestly I would rather get acquainted with some pussy play including oral, cuddling and kissing and chatting first. Not to say going to a direct fuck isn't nice at times!

• Like 2

On 12/30/2022 at 5:07 PM, PeterJ said:

I can tell when a guy is just about to cum and I make sure the head of his cock is all the way in the back of my mouth. The semen just goes right down my throat.

This makes me sad.  Although my preference is for a guy to cum in my vagina, when he does ejaculate in my mouth, I like to keep it, roll it around and make a big deal of swallowing.  Savor the event for both of us.

On 12/30/2022 at 5:07 PM, PeterJ said:

I licked her pussy a lot.

10 hours ago, J&Wu said:

I would rather get acquainted with some pussy play including oral

As a bi woman, I understand.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, couplers said:

This makes me sad.  Although my preference is for a guy to cum in my vagina, when he does ejaculate in my mouth, I like to keep it, roll it around and make a big deal of swallowing.  Savor the event for both of us.

As a bi woman, I understand.  

Petra, I didn’t resent my then girlfriend positioning my cock so my semen went straight down her throat, I’d just misperceived what was going on, and that she just found her comparison of my semen to snot off-putting. She was still "mechanically" great at sucking cock.

To your point, in another recent thread I wrote about my FWB relationship with a woman who gave me my first really great blowjobs and helped me learn to give a woman proper head. She found intercourse painful (which I attributed to abuse she’d suffered by her father) and preferred giving and receiving oral. Her favorite was 69 and like you, she savored her partner’s semen. She told me that the taste of each of her regular partners’ semen was different, which was something that had never even occurred to me — I wasn’t familiar at that point with even the aroma of anyone’s semen but my own. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, PeterJ said:

Petra, I didn’t resent my then girlfriend

I'm sorry, I was being overly dramatic.  I really believe in to each their own.  It was only my personal perspective.