Hoseman

Question for the ladies

Ladies after the creampie do you go freshen up or go on with your day Oozing with a smile on your face?

56 minutes ago, ROCKlandCpl said:

I read posts like this and wonder if you clean your pc after posting or are your hands too sticky. 

Seems to be lots of these women answer only posts lately and I wonder the same thing!

6 hours ago, enhancer said:

Seems to be lots of these women answer only posts lately and I wonder the same thing!

How do you decide real posts from a fake? 
We look at many things such as how many posts and what the first post is. First posts and too many posts send a flag up for us. Are they true swing posts or posts that have nothing related to the lifestyle. 

• Like 1

So we are kinda new to this stuff. My wife always goes to clean up. This couple we were with his wife said no way she love the idea of what just happen. So that’s why we asked the question is this the new thing?

• Hot! 1

16 hours ago, Hoseman said:

This couple we were with his wife said no way she love the idea of what just happen. So that’s why we asked the question is this the new thing?

It's totally up to the woman (as it should be) and despite whatever men prefer, they won't pass up pussy they want.

On 11/23/2022 at 1:35 PM, ROCKlandCpl said:

I read posts like this and wonder if you clean your pc after posting or are your hands too sticky. 

It makes me compelled to clear my cache.

• Haha 2

On 11/19/2022 at 6:51 PM, Hoseman said:

Ladies after the creampie do you go freshen up or go on with your day Oozing with a smile on your face?

I prefer leaving it but alas there are times when it's not a good time to let others know you have recently been ravaged and filled by your husband and three others ;) such as hanging with the other soccer moms at a game. I have never been able to find a way to hide it. Yes I have attempted it. My husband's is doable some days but not two or more. 

On 11/25/2022 at 1:51 PM, Hoseman said:

So we are kinda new to this stuff. My wife always goes to clean up. This couple we were with his wife said no way she love the idea of what just happen. So that’s why we asked the question is this the new thing?

I am with the other couple's wife on this. I love it. I'd rather never clean up and there are many times I do not - yuuuummm!  Even if I have to clean up to go out and about, it's difficult for me to hide that I'm fresh from sex. The confirmation of cum leaking out aka wet spots would only give the less fortunate wives more to talk about. :)

Edited by herpob

My wife kept it in her pussy and go to bed until next morning.I have never done creampie her during a day before we go out but definitely wanted to see put her panties back on with my cum soak wet her pussy to the public someday.