Curious618

Finding yourself

Quick question. How many of you have ever tasted your own juices? Like the first time during masturbation that you said "hey I wonder what I taste like?" How did you feel about it? How did you feel after? I would like to hear from both men and women. 

I tasted mine at an early age, not long after I started masturbating.  It satisfied my curiosity, but I didn't do it much thereafter until I started having sex and would suck a dick in between him being in my vagina.  It was exciting, but what I really enjoy now is a mixture of our juices or a guy's and another woman's.  Or just another woman's licking her.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Long long time ago I was with a very hot young lady that excited me very quickly, too quickly. She wasn’t ready to stop and she rolled me over and lowered herself on my face with all my sticky icky still coming out. She knew what she wanted and I was afraid to not grant her wish. My first old fashioned cocktail. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I've tasted mine. I was quite curious because I've read about and heard so many women saying they hate the taste, it's gross, etc. I figured if I wanted a woman to take it in her mouth, I should know what it tastes like. Honestly, it isn't horrible. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, discreetplay said:

I figured if I wanted a woman to take it in her mouth, I should know what it tastes like

Same reason here. I started with the pre-cum, which I found quite sweet. I moved to tasting actual semen. I did this via masturbation close to finishing and dripping some. Again, I didn't find it to taste bad at all. I finally decided to try a full load, thinking maybe the amount plus the taste was what women had issues with. I came into a shot glass and drank it. I did this on a random day (had sex a couple times that week) and the amount and viscosity was no big deal. I then did it again after being celibate for a week. The viscosity was definitely thicker, amount was slightly more. I didn't think it was any worse.

I really don't understand the complaints about it. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the stories everyone. I haven't posted much on here but slowly dipping toes in this world. Keep the replies coming I am truly enjoying the stories.

I think most people have tasted themselves, if they admit or not is another issue. I being a male tasted myself long ago, precum, semen, and even piss. I taste myself every once in a while to check for a difference, not a sexual thing but a health thing. I dated a nurse and she tasted and smelled herself for health reasons.