MidLifeFun

Regular Partners or New Partners

We hate labels, slut is not in our vocabulary. We decided that one night or one hour meetings are fun, exciting, and different every time. The big problem is finding couples that only want a one time meet meaning Michael usually has sex with our regular friends. Finding single men for anonymous sex is easier, we find men at hotels or sporting events. We don’t use slut yet I can act like one if I want. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MidLifeFun said:

We both agree that there is magic in meeting a new partner, a feeling you have only once... Being honest my wife said she enjoys newness and the added excitement of new partners. 
Are we becoming sluts in our midlife..?

Why is it that to qualify as a slut means to have continuing new partners, rather than a husband and two guys on the side?  I have a variety of sex with my men (and women); more I think, than swingers who just venture out a couple of times a month.  I feel left out.  😉

Edited by couplers
  • Like 3

Part of the fun of swinging is the novelty of new partners. Regular swing partners can get repetitive or stale. We met a couple with a three times (to play) and you’re out. Interesting.  

• Like 4

I would tell it would always be a mix of both regular and new partners. Both have their own advantages. For Tomy he prefers always new partners as he likes variety and for me it is about mix of both. The regulars know what you like and how and the new ones is always an experiment.

• Like 4

For me, there has to be a need and a strong attraction to go through the effort it takes to find a new play partner.  This happened for Clair, Lora, and me when we decided that the three women/two men in our poly family no longer satisfied us women.  (A result of us all getting into our thirties.)

Clair, our stay-at-home mom, found Becky and Frank, parents of another student, who were in the opposite situation of her unable to provide sex.  We all met and a deal was struck.  

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

My wife likes the "Newness" factor, but I just prefer "Different".  The best experiences I've had in the lifestyle have never come from first encounters.  So for us, the happy medium is having an ever-changing group of couples.  Couples come in and out all the time for various reasons.  I think for me its about building a certain level of trust with a partner (And possibly her spouse).  

• Like 1

I enjoy steak! Do I want it every night? I love my wife and she loves me yet we decided to add variety to our diet. 

Isn't the point to have fun ? However YOU like to have fun in the Lifestyle ? Isn't the point , in general, to have sex with someone who is really going to enjoy having sex with you ?  And, you with them ?  I think people overthink it all. It truly gets in the damn way.