couplers

Middle of the night sex

Has this happened to anyone else?  We in our poly family have started having sex in the middle of the night again, just like when it was new.  Previously, it was before going to sleep or a quickie in the morning.  It seems to have displaced the morning sex some, except on weekends.

• Like 1

When we were young with kids at home and jobs too, middle of the night plugged in cuddles were real heart throbs🥰extending to the toes. 

• Like 3

I love being awakened by my wife for a 2 AM romp!  I try not to awaken her too much, lol.  Just last week, I woke up from a disturbing dream and opened the board

29 minutes ago, TnA83 said:

I love being awakened by my wife for a 2 AM romp!  I try not to awaken her too much, lol.  Just last week, I woke up from a disturbing dream and opened the board

Just to clear my mind.  Sure enough she came down from bed a while later and saw that I had an erection.  It didn't go to waste!

• Like 2

On 10/25/2022 at 1:22 AM, J&Wu said:

When we were young with kids at home and jobs too, middle of the night plugged in cuddles were real heart throbs🥰extending to the toes. 

Same here. As we've got older though, middle of the night sex is something that has fallen away.

• Like 1

The guys have told us that Clair has the practice of gently tugging on David's or Red's dick (whoever she's with) to wake him and excite him when she wants it.  That's her middle of the night initiation of sex ritual.

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 1

On 10/22/2022 at 9:28 PM, couplers said:

Has this happened to anyone else?  We in our poly family have started having sex in the middle of the night again, just like when it was new.  Previously, it was before going to sleep or a quickie in the morning.  It seems to have displaced the morning sex some, except on weekends.

Are you talking about it generally with the hubby or with others

17 hours ago, Tomy Nikki said:

Are you talking about it generally with the hubby or with others

We are a poly family of three women and two men, so I am talking about among us.  We women are bi, the guys are not.

Which brings up a good point: we adults have recently consolidated ourselves from three bedrooms to two to give the growing kids more space.  It used to be that in our minds we called each of the three bedrooms by one of the woman's names, now we women choose to sleep in "David's room" or "Red's room."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, couplers said:

We are a poly family of three women and two men, so I am talking about among us.  We women are bi, the guys are not.

Which brings up a good point: we adults have recently consolidated ourselves from three bedrooms to two to give the growing kids more space.  It used to be that in our minds we called each of the three bedrooms by one of the woman's names, now we women choose to sleep in "David's room" or "Red's room."

Nice for you all. :)

As for us its hubby like gets horny sometimes and would just make the move as mostly we are bare at night.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 5:23 AM, Tomy Nikki said:

hubby like gets horny sometimes and would just make the move

Surprise him sometimes and make a move that wakes him up.  Most guys don't like being awoken except when it's by a horny woman looking for sex.

On 10/31/2022 at 5:23 AM, Tomy Nikki said:

mostly we are bare at night.

Nice.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Middle of the night or middle of the day it’s all good. 
Since we re-entered the lifestyle scene we are having more spontaneous sex at home. Most of the middle of the night sex is initiated by me first by spooning and waiting for a reaction. Unfortunately for me Linda hardly ever starts the action mid-sleep which I’ve mentioned to her. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PJ&Lin said:

Unfortunately for me Linda hardly ever starts the action mid-sleep which I’ve mentioned to her. 

This is another Linda who might lend insight to why she doesn’t start action, men can be dangerous if they are grabbed while sleeping. My take is most middle of the night sex starts with an erection. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cplnluv1 said:

My take is most middle of the night sex starts with an erection. 

I check whenever I awaken. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/5/2022 at 7:45 AM, couplers said:

I check whenever I awaken. 🙂

More fun and satisfying than Melatonin🥰

Edited by J&Wu
  • Like 1