Numex

What do you do during your refractory period?

Toward the end of playing last night with several other couples, I noticed that most of the guys and some of the women were eager to start another session of intercourse, but were recovering from earlier orgasms.  It was interesting what they did during their downtime while anticipating what was possibly happening next.  Some just watched, some watched and diddled him/herself, some left to be alone by him/herself, some tried to engage lightly with others still going at it, and in doing any of the foregoing some sought out their spouse or whoever they wished to be with next.  I did notice that this was a favorite time for women to engage in soft bi play.

And you?

49 minutes ago, Numex said:

Toward the end of playing last night with several other couples, I noticed that most of the guys and some of the women were eager to start another session of intercourse, but were recovering from earlier orgasms.  It was interesting what they did during their downtime while anticipating what was possibly happening next.  Some just watched, some watched and diddled him/herself, some left to be alone by him/herself, some tried to engage lightly with others still going at it, and in doing any of the foregoing some sought out their spouse or whoever they wished to be with next.  I did notice that this was a favorite time for women to engage in soft bi play.

And you?

"or whoever they wished to be with next"

It's been a minute since we've engaged with other couples, but that was usually what happened naturally in a group of six. Someone finishes, goes to engage with a member of the opposite sex who has been hanging back since the last round.

Often times that looked like sitting on laps, massaging, groping, necking over small talk and watching the others. Maybe it led to an erection, maybe it didn't.

• Like 1

For me, it's a good time for giving oral on either a limp dick or sloppy pussy.  I like that; it excites me.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

Um... sleep.

😉

Really depends upon the particular event.

Generally, because Ann is multi-orgasmic, I try to time my release to happen sometime after the seventh inning stretch, and her toes have been curling for a while.

I'm fortunate that, usually, it doesn't take long for me to recover.

And, maybe I'm a little different than other guys, but my second orgasm is almost always significantly more intense than my first. 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2022 at 4:29 PM, AndrewandAnn said:

maybe I'm a little different than other guys, but my second orgasm is almost always significantly more intense than my first. 

Same for me.  The second, and sometimes third, erections and orgasms for me are increasingly hard to achieve but are also increasingly intense.  If I have a third orgasm in a session, or afterwards at home with my wife because we are so wound up, I have hardly any semen left to ejaculate but the orgasm is incredible.  Daniela has said that's what female orgasms are like.