ROCKlandCpl

Myths Dispelled

I need to add this.   Size is all relative.  Desires for larger….penis, breasts, nipples, butts, lips…..hell even hair.  The willingness to please….to pleasure a partner…..much more important.

yes to desire the experience is perfectly normal and everyone is different.  So no shaming intended…..or should happen.

some can enjoy certain activities….others cannot or do not want to.

even on this site it is difficult to discuss preferences with out it getting out of control.

Super glad you had a great experience

7 hours ago, ROCKlandCpl said:

Then I became a Unicorn. I joined a new friend and her husband for a day of sexual play that did away with the Unicorn myth. Just so nobody makes a comment my husband was fully aware of my play. 

My wife plays with her favorite couple fairly often and I find it exciting for her to get home with cum in her vagina and pussy on her breath.  With couples looking for a unicorn, and so many men looking to have their wife to play alone hotwifing, I don't see why this doesn't happen more often - a married woman playing with a couple with her husband's permission.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BillyandDebbie said:

Lent? People borrow your wife? Heck if I ever used that expression she would most likely kick my ass out of the bed or worse. 

We won't tell.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, BillyandDebbie said:

Lent? People borrow your wife? Heck if I ever used that expression she would most likely kick my ass out of the bed or worse. 

It's never occurred to me that this might irritate someone, to the point I assumed you were referring to someone else when you posted because I didn't even realize I used it.

Mrs. E was actually using it first, in reference to our FMF arrangement. The single female is very busy and basically had one date night free a week, so when a vanilla partner fell through, Mrs. E described it as "loaning me out" to her friend.

Edited by EastInWest
  • Like 2

We would like to start by finding a unicorn ourselves...from there we will pursue searching for the tooth fairy, bigfoot and other hard to locate creatures.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, EastInWest said:

It's never occurred to me that this might irritate someone, to the point I assumed you were referring to someone else when you posted because I didn't even realize I used it.

Mrs. E was actually using it first, in reference to our FMF arrangement. The single female is very busy and basically had one date night free a week, so when a vanilla partner fell through, Mrs. E described it as "loaning me out" to her friend.

All that matters is that you are comfortable in your relationship with the term and your partner is, too.

When I read it, I thought it to be a tad demeaning and I figured it was intentionally so. I reckoned that you were perhaps one of those couples who gets a bit of a kick out of erotic humiliation. Actually, it's quite a common fetish.

4 minutes ago, AndrewandAnn said:

All that matters is that you are comfortable in your relationship with the term and your partner is, too.

When I read it, I thought it to be a tad demeaning and I figured it was intentionally so. I reckoned that you were perhaps one of those couples who gets a bit of a kick out of erotic humiliation. Actually, it's quite a common fetish.

It is a common fetish, but we only play around on the edges of that in a joking way. I certainly intended it in the same way.

• Like 1

AndrewandAnn: Bulls eye. The old saying that money can't buy happiness...but I'm betting it can buy a unicorn. We have changed our goal to finding unicorns AND leprechauns.

28 minutes ago, GoldCoCouple said:

The old saying that money can't buy happiness...but I'm betting it can buy a unicorn

I am thinking that you can buy a Nessie too. My friend never went into specifics on how she met this handsome young man other they met online.  I’m not inferring she isn’t attractive just saying we are older and he did mention girlfriends. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ROCKlandCpl said:

I am thinking that you can buy a Nessie too. My friend never went into specifics on how she met this handsome young man other they met online.  I’m not inferring she isn’t attractive just saying we are older and he did mention girlfriends. 

Years ago, a female friend of mine - very attractive, an actual model - hired a professional 9" penis in Las Vegas.

There wasn't even an age difference or anything along those lines. He'd simply identified his customer - women who wanted to try a gigantic appendage on a girl's weekend to Vegas with zero drama - and figured out how to market his product.

I've also heard more than a few accounts of wives who are authorized users on their husband's American Express with a modest budget to treat a young boyfriend and keep it quiet.

• Like 2

We have been with way more female unicorns then single men!  Honestly we never even searched that hard.  Just made profiles that were appealing to them I guess.  Never reached out to any of them first.  They all contacted us.  Probably helped that Missus E is actually bi ( not bi because I want her to be) and we have pictures to prove that she is very into women.  

• Like 2

There was a time I wondered if size mattered to my wife. Most women I know say it doesn’t, that there was much more to sex beside a big one. I figured she met men bigger and smaller and who she met was never discussed as I never told her about my road women. Several years ago after we started to talk more about people we meet I went with her to one of the men she was meeting who was I thought too big. I was amazed that she accommodated him without pain. 

• Like 3

The wife and I have been in the lifestyle for a few years now. She has seen and played with many different sized cocks. The only time I ever hear her complain is when she finds one that's like a pencil. Long but no girth. I think most ladies like a little girth verses length. However, my wife does enjoy a larger cock now and then but it's hard to find a big one that isn't attached to a blown up ego. Or at least that's been our experience. 

49 minutes ago, FunCpl355 said:

The wife and I have been in the lifestyle for a few years now. She has seen and played with many different sized cocks. The only time I ever hear her complain is when she finds one that's like a pencil. Long but no girth. I think most ladies like a little girth verses length. However, my wife does enjoy a larger cock now and then but it's hard to find a big one that isn't attached to a blown up ego. Or at least that's been our experience. 

Welcome to the board

Thank you for your insightful first post. I’m thrilled you understand what your wife enjoys, most men never understand. 🙄

• Haha 2

I remember we had a video The Last Unicorn and figured they no longer exist. I only know the name not ever seeing the video, it was my sister’s movie. 
My Nessie is no monster yet when semi erect can look like it if we use our imagination. Now as far as a Leprechaun I am neither little nor Irish but I have found that Pot of Gold that is more like a pot of honey or was it just pot. 

17 hours ago, enhancer said:

We have been with way more female unicorns then single men!  Honestly we never even searched that hard.

After me having a boyfriend for two years, I got over my jealousy and wanted hubby to play as well.  I set him up with my female friends and acquaintances, who were more than willing to have sex with my husband.  They were less willing to let me watch and participate. 

17 hours ago, NoAngels said:

I was amazed that she accommodated him without pain. 

After having two babies pass through there, no dick intimidates me.

17 hours ago, FunCpl355 said:

The only time I ever hear her complain is when she finds one that's like a pencil. Long but no girth. I think most ladies like a little girth verses length.

A little girth is nice, but I've haven't had a dick where I've failed to orgasm.  Too long can bottom out and hurt in my vagina, but long with no girth is best for anal.  No dead end to hit.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 8/28/2022 at 5:51 PM, EastInWest said:

Our 'unicorn' has a casual long-distance boyfriend who spends the weekend with her about once a month. I've lent Mrs. E out a few times now to reciprocate, and we spent NYE with them as couples.

We see her less often now that she's moved to a house in a different neighborhood, but they still go to the gym together and it's been a very good arrangement.

Sounds like a good arrangement, unselfish and fulfilling all around, and mature.

• Like 1