ROCKlandCpl

Multi Partners vs One

I keep seeing men posting that they want to see their wives “gangbanged”, I have a question for the women. 
Would you rather have multi partners or one man to satisfy you all night? 
I don’t know if I could be with more than two or three men in a row. I am thinking one man, if he could go for an hour or more would be more exciting. The real question is how many men can go that long? 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

14 minutes ago, ROCKlandCpl said:

I keep seeing men posting that they want to see their wives  The real question is how many men can go that long? 

Doing what?

Giving pleasure? Easily until the lady throws in the towel.

Intercourse? 20 min is a long time. 

• Like 1

GF loves a good gangbang but these are treats.  It's not something we do regularly but can arrange a few times per year.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kittyswinger said:

I can go for multiple partners in a night but not all at the same time. 

Agreed, except for FFM, I like on man and one woman the way God intended.

Multiple men at once is not enjoyable for me, except for the occasional DP.

18 hours ago, kittyswinger said:

others can have their turn but not in queue

It excites me when the guys are otherwise engaged, like I am, then comes to me sloppy and spent, and I have to get him aroused again.

• Like 1

In reality this is all about the woman, her desire, mind set, her sense of control of the situation, feeling at ease to let herself go and more importantly is she the aggressor or is it all about her pleasure.  Meaning if she is the aggressor than she is the most active…actively taking on each male(s) or is it about her with the male(s) only there to pleasure her, which is hugely different experience.  There is a Distinct difference….and can alternate between both all depending on her desires at the moment.

For example and to be a bit simplistic a gangbang (we have set up, hosted, participated) is quite simply put all about the woman (or women depending on number of males) taking on and using her desire and her skills as a sexual person to please, make ejactulate, men in the group as many times as possible.  It is aggressive on her part.  It is physically active and exerting.   It requires planning and a mindset for the woman.  It is about raw sex and her talents.  It also in our experience it is very exhilarating, invigorating and gives her a sense of empowerment.  The other is all about her, for her pleasure.  Usually 2-4 males (often 2-3) that are only there to please her, to tantalized every part of her body at the same time (massage, touching, squeezing, etc). Not about the men getting off.  Example, the males slowly undressing her, massaging her, simultaneously kissing, nibbling her neck, one on each breast, one kissing, one giving her oral each taking turns with penetration) then switching out each taking turns.  Highly sensual, not just sex.  She is totally passive, receiving….and the males comfortable with sharing the woman simultaneously with each other.  She without much exertion on her part is to receive as much pleasure as possible.  (I need to write a few stories about this)

The latter of above was our most often requested event.  95% privately arranged and usually we would set up as an afternoon event.

Both experiences should only be for her experience and participation.  Never about just doing it to please a SO fantasy or experience.

Our experiences over twenty years and hosting parties and events (as well as open discussions of others experiences) has brought us to this general opinion.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

“Both experiences should only be for her experience and participation.  Never about just doing it to please a SO fantasy or experience.”

To expand on this thought: If the woman participates in this activity based solely on her feeling obligated, only to meet some sense of having to meet the desires of her SO to please him/her.  This has the opposite effect.  Degrading, loss of her since of worth, belittlement loss of self-esteem.  She will at some time hold the experience as a total negative event and quite probably change her complete outlook and interest in LS participation.  The worst, negatively effecting her feelings toward the SO.

Communication….communication…..communication. 

On 6/15/2022 at 8:03 AM, lcmim said:

Doing what?

Giving pleasure? Easily until the lady throws in the towel.

Intercourse? 20 min is a long time. 

I realize and fully know sex is much more, not just having a penis in me. Maybe reading too much into the gangbang being more than just an act. One man in, finishes and the next goes in. Twenty minutes is a long time, my experience is most can’t go that long. 

22 hours ago, couplers said:

Agreed, except for FFM, I like on man and one woman the way God intended.

Multiple men at once is not enjoyable for me, except for the occasional DP.

It excites me when the guys are otherwise engaged, like I am, then comes to me sloppy and spent, and I have to get him aroused again.

I don’t know if God intended for anything, we all find what’s best for us. Being with a woman is still new to me and enjoying with no restrictions to length of time. 

3 hours ago, TricianMike said:

I have been with multiple men and don’t feel I am a hotwife, a term I only learned on here. I think I enjoy variety in partners. I enjoy being pleasured and I enjoy giving pleasure. 

I’m finding a soreness after the second man, lubrication should make that less a problem. The idea of multi partners is exciting which makes me wonder if oral sex with multi men or women is just as acceptable. I had already had sex with two men, wanted another and felt it would be painful. I’m reading some men can’t be pleased with oral sex. 

• Like 1

We used to attend parties hosted by a friend that had an imbalance of men over women, maybe 3 or 4 men to women or a little more men. Our friend called it “multiple men” parties because he felt that “gangbang” implied violence or many men descending on a woman at once. The men were very courteous and respectful. 

We’ve been to many house parties, but we liked those. Most of the women there were open and looking to play actively. We’ve been to house parties where some of the women did not want to play or play with men. 

• Like 2

On 6/16/2022 at 2:38 PM, couplers said:

I like one man and one woman the way God intended.

6 hours ago, ROCKlandCpl said:

I don’t know if God intended for anything...

I was making light of the religious proclamation that sex and marriage is only for one man and one woman. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, couplers said:

I was making light of the religious proclamation that sex and marriage is only for one man and one woman.

So how come all the men in the Bible had multi wives. Moses had two wives. King David had eight wives, his son Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ROCKlandCpl said:

So how come all the men in the Bible...

I should have said "the contemporary US evangelical religious proclamation."

Your point is a good one.  It is what amazed me as a naïve, strictly raised Catholic girl in my early twenties that I could have two men as lovers (who knew about one another) and one married me while the other continues as a lover.  

• Hot! 1

1 hour ago, couplers said:

I should have said "the contemporary US evangelical religious proclamation."

Your point is a good one.  It is what amazed me as a naïve, strictly raised Catholic girl in my early twenties that I could have two men as lovers (who knew about one another) and one married me while the other continues as a lover.  

Raised as a Catholic were you ever taught about Mary having other children? If she did who was their father? Joseph isn’t spoken about much after Mary had a child. All the accounts were written many years after she gave birth at age 16. 

• Haha 1

On 6/17/2022 at 8:41 PM, ROCKlandCpl said:

So how come all the men in the Bible had multi wives. Moses had two wives. King David had eight wives, his son Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines. 

It didn't go well for Solomon....  King David either.  But not just because they had multiple wives.

Edited by TnA83
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/19/2022 at 9:15 AM, TnA83 said:

It didn't go well for Solomon....  King David either.  But not just because they had multiple wives.

Didn’t they die from natural causes?

1 hour ago, ROCKlandCpl said:

Didn’t they die from natural causes?

King David angered God by taking Bathsheba from Uriah the Hittite.  When a child was conceived, Uriah was summoned from the battle to make it look like it was Uriah's child.  When Uriah wouldn't play along David had him killed by "volunteering" him for a dangerous mission.

Solomon wasn't punished for his astounding number of women, but for the idolatry that the hundreds of pagan women brought.  It split the Israelite kingdom for centuries.

The Good Lord was a harsh taskmaster in those days.

• Like 1