SnakeCat

Desire Resort question

So I have seen Desire Resorts brought up multiple times. My question is about weight, my wife and I are both on the bigger side. Is that stigmatized? Is everyone there going to be thin and beautiful? Or are all shapes and sizes of people there?

All shapes and sizes, but…

I have a recurring weight problem. Lifestyle events have inspired me to do something about my weight. A good goal is to knock off 10-20 pounds, not be perfect. You will perform better sexually, be more attractive and improve other health markers like diabetes, heart health, breathing, etc. Jenny Craig, WW, Mediterranean diet, pick your fave. Take a break from your favorite poison, real ice cream, pizza, fast food. You will feel better. 

• Like 1

Haven’t been to Desire, thinking all shapes and sizes like the real world. Nude beaches aren’t all models and bodybuilders. 

• Like 2

We got back from Desire last week.   100% there are all shapes and sizes there.  Last week there were people that were well over 250lbs and people that were 100lbs.    Go, you will not regret it.

• Like 2

...and there is no better motivation than knowing you are going some place like Desire to help loose weight. We aren't the skinniest of people in the world, but have found that for every body type, there is usually someone looking to play.

Hidden Beach Karisma Resort south of Cancun has all body types with all types of wear and tear!!!! Ages, probably mostly 40's and 50's, a few younger, a few older into even the 70's....... Mostly couples.    HBR is no swinger oriented officially, but depending on who is there, private areas on the beach and in rooms, plenty can go on....  j&r

• Like 1

We went to Caliente three years ago, all sizes and shapes were represented!