BillyandDebbie

Thoughts on watching wife

Every person male or female comes away from their first time with questions, doubts, and possibly guilt. It’s a normal reaction to something completely new and out of your normal safe zone. It couldn’t be that bad if you are sad your friends didn’t come to visit. Your wife did what she was in her comfort zone and most likely an act she always does with you. 

• Like 1

I wonder how many of those poor devils think of jumpstarting things by diving head first into their wives.

Honey’s “friend” is somewhere around 60 and never had his cock sucked in his life. He only fucked 2 women including his wife who died. He hadn’t fucked his wife for 10 years before she died. That ain’t living. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

I love watching as some huge cock stretches my wife's pussy while she is sucking a dick. I love the way she looks so satisfied as she swallow the load and up to her feels the man cum in her or cum with a condom.

On 1/15/2022 at 10:28 PM, BillyandDebbie said:

I heard you enjoying doing it and I thought that this was more real sex, not just you letting him stroke in and out of you. 
Do others feel like me that watching your wife going down and not stopping, taking every drop even more sexual than penetration to completion. I never thought that a blow job would be more difficult to accept. I have no regrets that she did it, I did the same not far from her, I’m sort of happy she didn’t stop, I’m just surprised how I reacted inwardly to that.

If you are out in the snow or ice be careful. 

I don't think you're posting too much at all. It's a huge relief to see people having brand new experiences and bringing enthusiasm and curiosity back to the board after everyone has been on ice for so long. (Figuratively, literally.) I keep meaning to write up some of our recent experiences but time gets away from a person.

In any case, this is the kink we started with. Everything about it works for me, from watching her head bob to the enthusiastic slurping sounds. It's playful, there is an intensity to it, absolutely, especially in the anticipation. Shirt coming off, hair getting put up, the stroking and not being totally sure when she's going to take it into her mouth. 

Then she's going, and there's a low-grade nauseous excitement like an amusement park ride. It's very different to be able to relax and watch versus being on the receiving end and focusing on the sensation. She's gradually shifted her view of it as an intensely intimate act to one where she can take control of someone and perform.

(We had a terrible ice storm not long ago. Plow drivers are abusing the COVID leave rules, so nothing got salted the night before despite days of warning. There were cars sliding down the street in front of the house sideways, into a dip at the end of the block, where they couldn't get out because it was all evenly iced from end-to-end. Sometimes Mrs. E forgets some recycling and runs it out at dawn in her nightdress. I wonder if there's a strategy in there to get the plow drivers to show up.)

• Like 2

Thanks everyone. 
I overreacted to an act that is natural to sex. 

On 1/18/2022 at 11:18 AM, lcmim said:

wonder how many of those poor devils think of jumpstarting things by diving head first into their wives.

This put my remark into perspective, I didn’t expect to bend over or spread and have him dive in. I couldn’t do that to any woman myself. 

Debbie brought up how much I enjoy oral sex, she does to and this was a decision we made together and we both were there to have fun. Without thinking of her I was only thinking how I felt, we had no rules or restrictions, she reminds me that she didn’t do anything we don’t do daily. She asked if I enjoyed knowing I did, did I want to do this again, she knows I do. 

• Like 4

On 1/18/2022 at 8:34 AM, NoAngels said:

My wife told me half the men she meets never have oral sex at home. 

BillyandDebbie,

My comment was in reference to the quote above.

For me I too think of oral as more intimate, my lady falls on just the other side.

Edited by lcmim
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, lcmim said:

BillyandDebbie,

My comment was in reference to the quote above.

Poor guys. 

I think you nailed it as the nauseous feeling of an amusement park ride watching her head bob and slurping sounds Debbie makes exciting moans when I’m about to explode and she did it with him also. Now thinking and replaying it in my head I’m thinking how exciting it is and less bothering me just like that ride you were on and want to go back on. 
Just an hour ago she started my morning with those sounds. Life is good. 

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

...Debbie makes exciting moans when I’m about to explode and she did it with him also....

This reminds me of something; my wife makes plenty of wonderful sounds when she's having sex. Interestingly, she doesn't make the same sounds with each guy. There's noticeable, subtle differences. She doesn't notice it herself. I've noticed it. I don't place any meaning in it other than she's having a very good time :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bbarnsworth said:

This reminds me of something; my wife makes plenty of wonderful sounds when she's having sex. Interestingly, she doesn't make the same sounds with each guy. There's noticeable, subtle differences. She doesn't notice it herself. I've noticed it. I don't place any meaning in it other than she's having a very good time :)

I only know the sounds she makes with me from moans, purring to the sounds she puts out during orgasms. They aren’t always the same or same intensity vocally and loudness. When she is giving me a blow job the sounds are different, she enjoying not orgasming, she will moan and give a shrill sound if I’m cumming. 
This is the first and only other man I saw her with, I hope it was her first, since we have been together. They were right there and I heard noises from both of them while I was more into the noises coming from my partner. Unfortunately or fortunately I and my partner finished first and I was now watching my wife and hearing her. The more I write and think about the more I think I overthought it before. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BillyandDebbie said:

This is the first and only other man I saw her with

I wonder if men think that women are only doing things for them or are they enjoying it for their own enjoyment. We have met many where we are the first, first woman or first man. Each of the women met us thinking they wanted to be with me, being with a woman for the first time. I am positive all the women had been with men before their husbands and find putting a penis in their mouth more natural and putting their mouth on me foreign. Be happy she was comfortable and enjoyed your friends. 

• Like 3

For me as a woman and wife, when either having sex with someone other than my husband or watching hubby with another woman, oral sex is both the appetizer and the dessert.  The main course, however, is the man ejaculating inside a woman's vagina - it is both the most pleasurable for me physically and the most exciting for me to watch.  Hubby says he enjoys watching me suck a dick that has just cum inside me, covered with semen and my own juices; I like doing it too.

Edited by couplers
  • Hot! 2

8 hours ago, couplers said:

For me as a woman and wife, when either having sex with someone other than my husband or watching hubby with another woman, oral sex is both the appetizer and the dessert.  The main course, however, is the man ejaculating inside a woman's vagina - it is both the most pleasurable for me physically and the most exciting for me to watch.  Hubby says he enjoys watching me suck a dick that has just cum inside me, covered with semen and my own juices; I like doing it too.

Nice. I too enjoy the moment he releases into her and how her body craves it... 

• Hot! 2

My husband loves watching me play either with another woman, man or in a group, and I of course love to perform for him.

• Hot! 2

On 2/17/2022 at 8:49 PM, couplers said:

You are so hot!

• Like 1

On 2/19/2022 at 11:21 AM, TnA83 said:

You are so hot!

Thank you, but I consider myself one of the tamer folks around here.  Compared to other postings, I have a good amount of sex but haven't had many different partners, even though I have a Lesbian side.  Once you get even a little beyond the "one man, one woman" concept (there are three women and two men in our poly family, with an occasional outsider) the permutations and combinations go up quickly.  I believe that humans are definitely non-monogamous, but what form that takes, from wildly promiscuous to having someone on the side to a poly family, varies by person.

• Like 2

On 2/18/2022 at 5:13 AM, Eddiem said:

I too enjoy the moment he releases into her and how her body craves it... 

It is great when watching how both of them react brings satisfaction.  For me, it intensifies my jealousy fetish that she is pleasing him, and he her, and he has deposited a living part of himself inside of her.  What kicked it up for me is when I found my Lesbian side, hubby would make love to my girlfriend, and my jealousy ran in both directions.  The quandary is always who do I reclaim first?  Since his dick is too sensitive immediately afterwards and she could go for multiple orgasms, I usually go down on her first.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2