hasanth

Open Family

This is something I heard recently. no experience. But interesting. I would like to know your experience in this regard. 

Who Knows.

Maybe they live in yurts or tents?

Might be blended family or those of us who have children or grandchildren who have only social reference to ourselves. ( For instance: The kid down the block with a crappy family that looks in our direction for adult inspiration. The ex's child who calls us gramma and grandpa.)

The definition of "family" is no longer as confined as that of 20-30 years ago. 

Then again it may be about sex. That is what a simple google search says.

Edited by lcmim

On 1/7/2022 at 12:42 PM, lcmim said:

Who Knows.

Maybe they live in yurts or tents?

Might be blended family or those of us who have children or grandchildren who have only social reference to ourselves. ( For instance: The kid down the block with a crappy family that looks in our direction for adult inspiration. The ex's child who calls us gramma and grandpa.)

The definition of "family" is no longer as confined as that of 20-30 years ago. 

Then again it may be about sex. That is what a simple google search says.

Are you saying incest is wrong?

On 1/7/2022 at 11:23 AM, kellimc said:

He's talking about incest. 

Yeah, do you have any experiences 

On 1/7/2022 at 10:11 AM, bbarnsworth said:

I'm not sure I understand your question?

Incest 

On 1/14/2022 at 12:00 AM, hasanth said:

Incest 

Well my friend, the key question is, why you are interested in it? who, mom? sister? cousin? 

The next question is why?  With all the people out there, hell in this lifestyle, why are you trolling the family BBQ? 

A point we never quite understood, with all the men, women out there, why look within the bloodline.. 30 seconds on AFF or SLS and there ya go

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By njbm
      I realize it’s not real incest, but I find that topic a turn off, not a turn on. 
    • By SwingersBoard
      Leslie and I kissed at the edge of the cliff at our private lookout point on Palos Verdes, silhouetted by the late November sun setting behind Catalina Island. A cool breeze tugged at our fleece pullovers as she said, "C'mon, hon. It's almost time to go to Karey and Sherm's."

We hopped in our '69 blue Beetle convertible, and we wound our way around the snakelike roads till we reached our bungalow on the hill rising up from Torrance Beach. Then, it was time to get cleaned up. Leslie and I showered together in our oversized shower with a lot of kissing and touching. "Hon," I told her as she stroked my hardness with a look of desire, "I really don't want to come yet." She smiled and said, "I know…just a little torment."

I put on a pair of baggie shorts and a new cotton shirt while she put on a semi-sheer top and comfortable pair of yoga pants. While the shirt wasn't super revealing, it was tastefully sexy with her nipples and areolas just barely revealed. Finishing her make-up, she twirled around and said, "How do I look, handsome?" I whistled, "Sexy as hell, babe."

Copping a quick feel as she passed, she said, "Don't forget to set the alarms," and stepped out the door. Punching in the code, I stepped out behind her. The sun had sunk beneath the Pacific and was providing an amazing twilight as we carefully tooled through the wondrously beautiful neighborhoods of the South Bay area.

Karey greeted us at the door with a chaste kiss on both of our cheeks and said, "Hi, number one brother-in-law, and Hi, number one Sis."

"Hi Karey," I said. Leslie laughed, "You always say that, Karey. But Wayne's your only bro-in-law, and I'm your only sis!"

Karey, showing her beautiful smile, laughed, ignoring Leslie's words, and said, "Hey, I like your outfit."

Leslie brightened and said, "You ought to. This is the one that you helped pick out when we were shopping last month." Karey, rubbing her arm over Leslie's sleeve, pursed her lips and said, "Hmm… I thought it seemed a little familiar."

At that point, Sherm (Kare's husband) poked his head around the corner and said, "Brace yourselves… They're coming!" At that instant, we heard a door upstairs slam open, and four kids came bounding down the steps.

"Hey guys," Leslie and I said at the same time, and the kids came over and gave us hugs. Sherm spoke up, "These guys have big plans tonight… Grandmother is coming over and taking them to a drive-in movie! And they get to spend the night with her and Granddad out on their ranch."

As we were all still standing in the doorway, we saw Grandma's car pull up. We adults all waved at Grandmother, who smiled at us as the kids climbed in her Land Rover and buckled up. "You all have fun and stay out of mischief!" she yelled with a smile.

As soon as she was out of sight, Leslie was in Sherm's arms kissing him, and Karey and I were in a deep embrace, our tongues exploring each other's mouths furiously. I heard Leslie say to Sherm, "Oh, honey. I've missed you so much." And Karey, looking me in the eye, said, "I've missed you too, sweetie."

Sherm had pulled up Leslie's shirt and began sucking on her nipples. Leslie was groaning. I knew it wouldn't be long before she came because she is amazing; she can come with just her nipples being ravaged.

Karey was cupping my balls and cock, and I had each hand on her breasts, gently rolling her nipples. Her head was lolled back, and her mouth hung open as she breathed more and more deeply.

After a few moments, everyone broke their embrace. I laughed as we were all were slightly out of breath and very flushed with desire. I looked at Sherm and said, "Do we have any agenda for tonight?"

Leslie had dropped Sherm's shorts (like me, he had no underwear), and his shaft was rigid and dripping copious amounts of pre-cum. I smiled at Leslie and said, "You'd better be careful. Sherm looks like he's about to lose it."

Les reached a finger down and, scooping a droplet of Sherm's liquid, dabbed it on her lips and said, "Wanna share?" I leaned over and very carefully licked a little bit off with just the tip of my tongue. "Mmmmm," I said.

"Kare? You want some?" Leslie asked her. Karey leaned over and said, "I might want a little more than Wayne did," as she kissed her sister deeply on the lips. "Mmm," both of them groaned as they enjoyed the sensuality of the moment. The scent of sex was almost overpowering in their little entry foyer.

Karey looked down at my shaft, pushing against my shorts. As my own pre-ejaculate seeped out into the cotton, a wet spot was growing. "Look, sis," Karey cooed, "your hubby having just as hard a time as my Sherm, no pun intended."

"Ohhhh, poor baby!" Leslie mocked mercilessly. "I bet he's sore; think we should rub him, Karey?" With a mischievous gleam, Karey pulled down my shorts, my cock bobbing up like a jack-in-the-box, and she and my wife started very gently massaging my cock and balls.

"No!" I cried. "I don't want to come yet! There's still a lot of evening left for us to play!"

"Oh!" they cried in mock disappointment. Looking at each other, they winked and said, "Let us at least clean you up." They started going to their knees and going for my cock with their tongues. I looked at Sherm for help. He was smirking at me, but his cock was oozing pre-cum like crazy. I think he enjoyed watching our two brides as much as I enjoyed their ministrations.

But he showed mercy by saying, "Okay… I think I have an idea for some fun tonight. Who wants to hear my idea?" Leslie and Karey were lost in the moment of sucking my oh-so-wanting-to-come cock. It took a second or two for Sherm's words to register. As though in a fugue, they both looked at him with blank expressions.

As Sherm explained his idea, Leslie had started gathering the droplets of his pre-cum as they continued to roll out of his slit. One fingerful at a time, she cleaned the end of his penis. She licked the finger dry, occasionally sharing with Karey and me.

Sherm, fighting hard to ignore my wife's touch on his penis, kept sighing with pleasure, and in between the sighs, said: "I've got a blow-up kiddie pool. We can put the massage table in that and minimize the mess. Let's go upstairs."

Holding hands, Sherm and Leslie walked up ahead of Karey and me to the second floor "health room." As Karey was in front of me, I cupped her ass as she walked up the stairs. She said, "Stop that! It tickles!" So, of course, I poked her right in the area of her asshole.

She squealed and pushed into Leslie, saying, "Hurry up!" I'm getting tortured back here!"

By this time, Sherm and Leslie had reached the second floor. And Karey whirled around at me and said, "Oh, you are so in for it, buster. I'm gonna get you just when you aren't expecting it."

"Bring it on," I deadpanned.

The room was small but well equipped with some weight machines and, sure enough, a little kiddie pool with a massage table in the middle.

Les asked, "How did you ever explain this to the kids?"

Karey slipped her arm around my wife's back and said, "We just told them that we wanted to check it out to make sure it still didn't leak. And we just blew it up inside instead of outside."

We had finished undressing as we talked. Karey walked over to the small fridge and made us a round of margaritas with a generous tequila portion.

Les looked at me and said, "It's always amazing to me that I never can taste the alcohol the way Karey makes the margaritas."

Karey, sipping at hers, winked at me over her glass. Her nipples, like my bride's, were sharply at attention. Sherm's and my erections never had gone down.

Having opened a bottle of massage oil, Sherm asked, "Who wants to go first?"

Leslie smiled at me and said, "I would love to go first."

We'd done this group massage before. We all liked it because while Sherm and I were good for two orgasms in the evening, the wives were each good for five or six. Karey and Leslie would have at least one, maybe two of their orgasms right on this table.

Using the oil, we began rubbing Leslie all over. Sherm started around her neck and shoulders as Karey started on her lower back and buttocks while I started on her feet and worked my way up her legs.

"Mmmm…," Leslie groaned, occasionally punctuating the moans with sharp little barks as tight spots were hit and massaged out accordingly. Sherm and I both rubbed our cocks up and down Leslie's smooth skin – a little bit of our pre-cum mixing in with the oil. I looked at Leslie's face and saw her smile as she felt our cocks on her.

Kare had set the timer for five minutes, and Leslie rolled over. Sherm leaned over and began kissing her as he massaged her breasts, rolling her tips in her fingers. Karey started working on her feet and up her legs. At the same time, I gently rubbed Leslie's tummy, occasionally nudging Sherm's fingers out of the way to get to her breasts and stroke her nipples.

Leslie was moaning like crazy, and I could tell she was fighting her orgasm. As Sherm continued to work her body, I whispered in her ear, "I love you, hon. I think you're ready to explode!"

"Fuck me," she begged. "Both of you fuck me at once."

I reached down to start finger fucking her, but Karey had slinked up between her legs and started licking her creaming twat.

"Oh, hon," I said. "Karey's licking you. Would you like to come in your sister's mouth, or do you want me to fingerfuck you to orgasm?"

“Uuuuunnngggggg AAAAAAA.” Leslie couldn't hold back, and she bucked like a stallion on her sister's mouth. She had always told me that Karey gave terrific oral sex. Interestingly, but perhaps not surprisingly, Karey had told me the same thing about Leslie.)

"Yes, honey," I whispered into my burning with desire wife's ear as she continued uninterrupted in one massive orgasm. "We love you so much. I love you. Love the fucking. Love your creamy twat just coming and coming. Yes, baby. You come, come hard, ride that orgasm."

After a couple of minutes, Leslie came down from her sexual high. Karey and I kissed and licked most of my bride's twat juice off of her. She kissed her sister gently, and the two smiled at one another.

I said, "My cock's been so hard so long, it's a little painful. So are my overloaded balls, for that matter."

Sherm said, "Mine too!"

We both had our cocks each lying across Leslie's breasts, mine on her right nipple and Sherm's on her left.

Karey turned around, took my cock in her hand, and, using it as a lead pole, said, "C'mon, lover boy. Let's take care of some business."

A small couch upon which Karey plopped me down was in the corner of the room. Meanwhile, Leslie, always quick to recover, had pulled Sherm on top of her on the massage table. Her pussy, still soppy wet, was wide open, and she said, "Please make love with me, sweetheart." Kissing deeply, I watched my brother-in-law enter my wife, slowly slipping his cock into her wetness.

"Your turn, big guy," Karey smiled gently at me, having watched me watch her husband and sister. She slid down over me and squinted as almost immediately, her pussy started throbbing on my shaft as she began to come.

As she leaned down over me to kiss me, I felt her nipples mash my chest as she pumped up and down, up and down over my overtaxed rod. I could feel my balls roiling with each stroke and knew I wouldn't last long. It didn't matter. Karey started coming, crying, "I love you, Wayne. I love you so much. Fuck me, honey. Yes! Pump me up. Give me your sperm."

I cried, "I'm coming. I love you, babe. Yes! Fuck me, sweetheart. I love you so much, Karey." The stars in the universe spun out of control. Somewhere there was a nuclear explosion the size of the universe. Then the ashes from the stars began falling like gentle snow on the land-between-the-worlds. Finally, after several eons had passed, I opened my eyes. I saw Karey's pretty face over mine – a very dreamy look in her eyes. "Hi," she said. "Welcome back."

Slowly other sounds and lights and objects started returning to Karey's and my universe. The sound of the refrigerator turning on. Some kind of cicadas outside. The sound of the distant horn honk. A jet out over the Pacific.

I was still hard deep inside of my sister-in-law, and I said, "I love you, Karey." She said, "I love you too, Wayne."

I glanced over at Sherm on Leslie. They, like us, were still joined. "You guys all right?" I asked.

"Mmmmmmmm…," they replied in unison. "So much for your plan for holding out all evening!" Sherm exclaimed from the massage table, where his cock was still deep into Leslie, my wife.

I managed to mumble something. I was nearly comatose with pleasure, having just fucked my sister-in-law, Karey. Her cheek now resting against mine as my rod was still embedded in her pussy. Then, I couldn't help it; it just had been an incredibly long day, and the orgasm was definitely a peu de mort (little death – as the French call it). I closed my eyes and snoozed, Karey on top and everything.

I felt a breath on my cheek and opened my eyes. "Hey, stud!" It was Leslie, my wife, kissing my cheek. "Hey sexy lady," I said, kissing her on the lips. Karey, still on top of me (who also apparently had started dozing), awakened and pushed herself up on her elbows. She smiled and leaned down, and kissed me.

As she kissed me, the head of my now-soft cock popped out of her, closely followed by a gush of my semen, warm from her body. "Ooohhh!" we both said at once.

"No fair!" Leslie said, pushing her sister's hair aside. "I wanna play!" Leslie kissed me again, and Karey climbed off of me, her nipples still proudly erect as she headed toward the kitchen.

I yawned and stretched, and Leslie sat down next to me. In the background, Karey squealed as Sherm grabbed her and pulled her on his lap. I saw the adoring look she gave him as she put her slender arms around her husband and kissed him. I looked at Leslie's eyes and saw her eyes glowing with love. We kissed.

"How do you feel?" I asked my bride softly. She just rolled her eyes, put her head on my chest, and purred. Reaching down and touching her pussy, I felt sloppy with wetness. "You naughty girl!" I teased. "How did you get so wet?"

"Mmmmmm, wonder how? Why? Are you thirsty?" she teased me. "Not right this instant," I replied, "but can you save me some for later?" Leslie smiled, "Of course, I will."

"I would like something to eat, though," I said, taking her by the hand and standing up. "Karey… you got any bacon and eggs?"

Karey was squatting over Sherm, rubbing her twat, covered with my cream, over Sherm's limp cock, trying to get a reaction. I guess Leslie had worn him out for a while, too.

Looking over her shoulder at me, she smiled and said, "Sure do! Why don't I just go and fix it for you? What would you like? A western omelet?"

To be honest, I hadn't been thinking anything so fancy as an omelet. Still, now that she mentioned it, I thought it sounded pretty good. And, for a fact, Karey could whip up a fine omelet. "Great!" I exclaimed.

Hopping off Sherm, she moved gracefully towards the kitchen, all three of us watching her ass sway as she moved.

"I do envy my little sister's ass," Leslie sighed. Sherm and I each cupped one of Leslie's butt cheeks and said, "Not to worry! You're beautiful!" Taking Leslie's hand, Sherm stood up, and we three followed Karey into the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Karey had partially covered her nudeness with a cooking apron, with her nipples occasionally peeking out each side, the effect being very sexy. As we watched Karey's breasts swinging with her cooking movement, I noticed Sherm starting to get a mild erection. I could feel the blood just beginning to fatten my penis too.

"Hey!" said Leslie, not missing a thing. She took Sherm's cock in her right hand and mine in her left and said, "Karey, honey, look what you're doing to our men."

Smiling down at our erections, Leslie said, "Ooooh boys, that's so nice. I think I could take you both right now by myself." She was firmly milking our cocks, base to tip, bringing the small white pearls of post-cum oozing out. At least, I think it was post-cum. It may have actually been a new batch of pre-cum.

"Oh, Leslie," I said. "Much as I'd like to take you up, I think at least I need a little break to make it better for me next time. I can't speak for Sherm." Sherm smiled at me, saying, "I think your right, Wayne. If we wait a little while, we'll have a much better orgasm our next go around."

"On the other hand," I said, putting my hands on Leslie's naked hips and plopping her on the bar, "I think you might be ready right now."

"I am too! Hang on a minute, let's eat first," said Karey, dishing two huge omelets onto plates and putting them next to Leslie on the bar.

Having finished inhaling the omelets and regaining our strength, Leslie looked at her sister and said, "Karey, sweetie, your hubby left my pussy very messy, and I need my hubby to clean me up."

In mock indignation, Karey said, "Well, your Wayne left me all wet and a little sticky, and I need Sherm to clean me up."

"Bar or bed?" I asked. Leslie play-frowned. "I don't want to wait, but the bed's more comfortable."

Taking her elbow, I escorted my naked wife to the bed, and Karey sat down beside her. With the girls' legs off the bed, Sherm and I knelt side-by-side and started licking our own wife's pussy - me eating Sherm's sperm out of my Leslie and Sherm eating my ejaculate out of his Karey. Glancing up, I saw that both girls had laid back, stationed on their elbows with elbows touching each other, and both were watching us rather intently.

Occasionally, Karey would bite her lower lip as pleasure would ripple her face. Sherm must have been doing a job on her. Leslie, too, would sometimes spasm and fall back as pleasure assaulted her. Sherm and I both licked harder, and I started finger-fucking Leslie while I licked her. Sherm began to do the same to Karey, and both girls started getting really hot.

Glancing up, I saw Leslie staring at Karey's bobbing breasts. With a look of desperation, Karey said, "Leslie, please, do it how I like, my nipples...please." Leslie reached over and firmly grasped one of her sister's nipples with a thumb and forefinger. She pulled up, actually distorting Karey's breast shape a little, and then started a rhythmic tugging and rolling motion. Karey cried out in ecstasy as her nipple was roughly manipulated by her sister's practiced fingers.

The pleasure was racking both girls now, their hip thrusts becoming more animal than controlled, and Karey cried, "Leslie, I'm cominggggg aauuughhg auugghhhg."

The girls held each other in a tight embrace as their bodies thrashed on the bed, with Sherm and me trying to hang on to licking their pussies and finger fucking them all the way through their orgasms. At precisely the same time, each sent a hand down to push us off.

We waited as our wives started to come down. Breathing deeply, their breasts squashed against one another as they held one another in a bear hug.

Their arms loosened. Leslie smiled at Karey and said, "Love you, sis."

Karey lazily returned a grin and said, "Me too." They gave each other a quick French kiss and pulled away, Karey smiling while saying, "You're always a good kisser, Leslie." With a smile in return, Leslie replied, "You too."

Leslie looked at Sherm and me with our extended cocks and said, "So what do you want to do now while we all refresh a little?"

I said, "Well, I was thinking either we could go walk around Newport Beach." At that moment, we heard a low roll of thunder. "I didn't know it was supposed to rain," Karey said, pushing herself up on her elbow, her nipples perfectly relaxed now.

Sherm said, "Well, if we're going out, which given the rain, I don't know if we still want to… but if we are, we'll probably want to clean up a little."

Les said, "Yeah! Even though I can't smell it, I'm pretty sure all of us smell like pure sex on a pole right about now."

Karey said, "Well, let's hop in the shower... and by the way, I love the beach in the rain. It's deserted, you could do anything you want out there, and nobody would know..."

"Sounds like a plan," I said, and still blissfully naked, we all headed for their shower.
    • By Mistral Wind
      Bobby and Molly rolled apart basking in the warm afterglow of a lazy orgasm in which both came together. Molly reached over to the bedside cabinet, picked up the glasses of red wine, and passed one over to Bobby. She eyed him thoughtfully for a few moments. Bobby was aware she was on the point of coming out with something profound and he felt a concern about her seriousness.

“Bobby I am going to tell you something which normally no woman would ever admit to or want to share with her man.”

Bobby frowned “OK what’s coming then sounds really serious!”

“You have seen me enjoy sex a few times now with Gerry and yourself, you know how much I enjoy it and how abandoned I can be.”

Bobby said, “I get that.”

“Well I tone down my sexual appetite depending on the man I am with. With you, I am more refined as you are inexperienced, and with Gerry, I can be a total cum slut with no boundaries at all, just sheer pleasure.”

Bobby said, “What do you mean?”

“OK look at it this way, all women are potential cum sluts, they all would love to be totally slutty dirty and fuck like whores, we all secretly want this. Depending on the man you are with and what he is comfortable then we tone it down to suit him."

“Why?” Bobby asked looking confused.

“Women have far more physical pleasure from sex than a man does. Our clits are three or four times more sensitive than his cock and we feel sex all over our bodies.”

Bobby, “Really!”

“Yes we do, but built into every woman is the fear that by being far too randy, horny, fuck me any way you want attitude, we would scare off our man so we do tone down what we allow him to see and hear.”

“Wow!” was all Bobby could manage.

“Most women will swallow or spit depending how they feel. A few would say I would never do such a thing but this is driven out of not appearing too slutty for him. Between our legs right to the top of our bottom, we have one big erogenous zone, play right with it and we are in paradise. If some women heard me say this they would be mad and demand I am wrong! But I know I am not.”

“I am Gobsmacked!” exclaimed Bobby.

“If you think about it men and women are programmed differently, a male sees a pretty female. She is ready to mate and he wants her so his desire is to fill her with his sperm by capturing her, she agrees, then he fucks her. His genetic program tells him to keep thrusting till he empties himself into her. Once he has done that he is no longer required so he comes over sleepy and his cock goes soft.”

Bobby “Amazing!”

Women are different, they have to choose a mate and will select the most skilled hunters and providers to look after them and her new baby. She is also genetically programmed to be able to repeat mate as often more than one male is present. That is why we can fuck the socks off three men without breaking into a sweat, and it is only porn stories where men get hard again in seconds and are back inside.”

Bobby “Awesome!”

“So you understand, we don’t have hang-ups about sex, we just have different needs. The trick is to release the woman from her male bonds and allow her to fuck slutty without making him feel threatened. For example, if on her wedding night she was the total slutty vamp, the shy young groom might say 'Shit, what have I married? She will never be faithful! She is such a whore!' In truth, she would only be doing what her arousal wanted from her. Do you understand what I mean?”

Bobby “Oh God do I! Where do I learn this stuff?”

“I have not finished yet, the best part is to come,” Molly giggled. “What happens, because of our high sex drive and the mental dampener, we are complex creatures and need special handling. All the very great lovers understood women and knew that to be a true love a man has to fuck her mind as well as her body, which means getting inside her head, understanding what I have just told you, and acting on the information. Your great urge is to get me wet and horny slide it in then thrust away until you come hoping I enjoy it as well. Correct?”

Bobby “Mmmmm yes. But how?”

“We are complex and so is our sexuality, our entire body is responsive. Make her feel you worship every inch, caress her neck into the hollow of her throat, bite the back of her neck, nibble her ears, eat her nipples but make sure you wet them first since caressing dry nipples is not good, and take lots of time before diving your face into her pussy. Tease her, make her wait, make her want your tongue inside her labia sliding around her clit. Most of all, once you are there, go under her pussy towards her bottom. The strip of skin is very sensitive and then run your tongue around her anus you will feel her jump for joy. You'll probably get a comment like 'rude bastard' or maybe encouragement to go into her bottom because she understands you are not fazed by her ability to fuck rude and let her enjoy it. Women are the rudest vampires on earth but will never reveal it to her man, you have to coax her into playing dirty by giving her permission.”

“Teach me some moves please!” Bobby pleaded.

“No, you learn them for yourself, you know what is required now. When you look at a woman, just open your eyes and see her beauty, look at her back, the shape, the curves, her belly the way it slides down into her pubis, her hands, her feet. In fact, every inch is fuckable, so use it when you fuck her. Hold back, slow down when it gets too hot, and get back into it when he has stopped trying to spit spunk into her every second.”

Bobby said with a sly smile “Just thinking about it all has given me a big woody, can I kiss you all over right now!”

Molly sighed “Not now. I need some food and we have Marline and Gerry coming around tomorrow night for our fun night. Do you remember I thought he was straight but he told you he is bi, and would like to play with you as well as me?”

“Oh my God! I had forgotten about them. Do I have to?” Bobby asked.

“You don’t have to but I want you to try it without any preconceptions. I suck cocks and pussies and love both, each is different and none are offensive. It is all inside your mind, so be open-minded and see what you think.”

“When Gerry fucked your bottom it seemed to hurt a bit at first as it took a little effort to get it all in," Bobby recalled, "but then you loved it. Is that right, will it hurt me?”

Molly replied, "Don’t be such a girl, you will love it!”

The next day flashed by and Bobby could not get the thoughts of Marline, her beautiful body, her pert breasts, and the smell and taste of her secret garden nestled between her legs. The odd thought of Gerry ramming him silly also kept creeping in, how was he going to cope? Bobby showered early evening and for the first time used some moisturizing lotions on his body making ready for the evening. He dressed in a T-shirt and boxers with a pair of loose cutoffs and sneakers. He checked himself out in the mirror and felt like the real deal, the man about town with his new knowledge.

Molly was in her wing of the apartment. She showered and made sure she was shaved to perfection with nothing to prevent her from enjoying the ultimate fuck night. She went through her knicker collection and selected a white silk thong with little or no covering, no bra, stockings and suspender belt, a white silk camisole top, and a white wrap over skirt with a tie at the waist. She thought to herself “All in white, I could be a virgin, he will know it when he fucks me!” Molly felt a strange feeling deep inside her lower belly and understood her eggs were on the move as she was ovulating which accounted for the aggressive temperament and the need for attention; she needed to be held down and fucked really hard tonight. Molly pinched her nipples gently then slipped her fingers into her cunt sliding them around in the thick creamy dampness, she felt the wetness start to form and her clit swell up with anticipation. “Stop now, save it for tonight” she commanded herself. She pulled her fingers out and sniffed them instinctively, noting the stronger female scent due to the high levels of female pheromones. Still sweet and sexy but very womanly, a cunt asking to be fucked. She was ready!

7:30 p.m., dinner was ready, and the door chimes sounded and both rushed to the front door to let the guests in. Hugs and kisses all around, lots of 'how are you?' and 'what have you both been doing since you were here?' The idle chit-chat went on for a few minutes and Molly said, “Dinner is ready, let's get some wine opened and we can eat.”

During dinner, Bobby was eying up Marline thinking about his mother's instructions, wondering where her boundaries would be tonight. She was dressed in a simple flowing dress, emerald green to offset her red hair and no sign of much underneath since he could plainly see her nipples poking against the soft material. He moved closely past her and breathed in her womanly scent, no perfume. A clean aroused woman which he had been inside and wanted to return there and discover what his tongue would find this time. As he passed by she reached back and brushed his groin and whispered “Can’t wait, Tiger? Are you hard yet?” Bobby stopped for a second, his hand slipped between her buttocks and gently probed for her pussy, then back away in a second. Marline said “Rude boy! Wait till later.”

Molly was flirting with Gerry, who is never very subtle, and noticed Gerry was watching Bobby and his wife but trying to look casual about it. Molly closed up and started flirting with her hands getting touchy-feely so it was time to move out of the dining room. “Come on you three. We are all adults, we know what we want, so let's get down to my room and start a serious fuck me evening". Gerry struggled out of his chinos and dropped his T-shirt on the floor followed by his boxers, a semi-hard cock was swaying around not quite ready for penetration. Marline dropped her dress to the floor and she was naked. Bobby looked and had forgotten how beautiful her body was with those perky breasts topping it off, he went from semi to fully erect in a second with that familiar buzzing feeling deep inside his groin. Marline smiled and said “Come to Mama. Bobby, you look good enough to eat and I am hungry!”

Molly turned to Gerry “Put your hands behind your back and undress me with your mouth. No buttons or zips, just ties if you want me naked to fuck me. Get going man!”

Gerry went round behind her, found the camisole ties, and started trying to free them nuzzling her back as he did so. She shuddered and pushed her bottom back into him. She felt him get harder. He pulled around to the front to pull the camisole off and nipped her nipples quite hard to grip the silk. Molly felt the wetness start as her pussy responded. With a little effort the camisole was on the floor, nipples were kissed to celebrate, then the skirt! It would not undo, so Gerry gripped it with his teeth tugged like mad and the tie snapped, down came the wrap over skirt. Molly ordered him "leave my stockings on and once you can get your tongue inside me and lick me, I will take the thong off.”

Gerry tried and tried to get inside her, and in frustration barged her backward onto the bed and dived between her legs. He managed to get his teeth onto the edge of the thong and pulled hard, the thin strap snapped and it pinged against his face. Undaunted his mouth was on her pussy in a flash. “Gently, my Lion King, you have won your prize now start slowly and take me into paradise.” His mouth started working miracles inside her cunt, which was flooding her bottom with her thicker, creamier juices driven by her lusts for sexual pleasure and nature's desire to conceive. Molly’s hips started to thrash about and she was moving slowly towards her first orgasm. Molly thought “NO! Too quick. I want a slow start, then a long horny fuck. I want him inside my mouth, my cunt, my bottom before he comes this time." She rolled him off. Gerry startled, wondering what he had done wrong.

Molly smiled and said, “I was not quite ready yet, let's start at the top end and work downwards so we take some time and build this into a crescendo of orgasms.”

“You’re the boss tonight,” replied Gerry.

Gerry and Molly slid together and started necking like two giraffes in the African bush at sunset. He nibbled her neck, her ears kissed her eyes, then around the back of her neck until she was trembling with pleasure and felt her desire building inside her womb. They were making love instead of a pre-fuck warm up, and Molly loved it, she felt like the complete woman, that wonderful moment when a woman goes from wet and horny to cunt all over and Molly just reached it. She pulled him onto his side and gave him room to get to her breasts and her lower belly. Now the female arousal scent was heavy and her bottom was wet inside her cheeks.

Gerry slipped his fingers inside her pussy and scooped out some of her creamy wetness sliding it around the crease of her bottom. Every time he brushed her clit she jumped with the electricity it generated. Her cunt was singing now, wanting to be filled with his hardness and fucked to destruction. Molly rolled onto her back and slipped a pillow under her hips, pulled Gerry towards her and gripped his cock guiding him into her. He got up on his knees and rubbed the tip along her slit, wetting the end. One firm push, she opened up and allowed him inside her. She needed it hard so she gripped his back, dug her nails into him, and raked his back. He grunted and responded with an enormous thrust driving her hips down into the pillow, his pelvic bone bruising her clit. She loved it rough, hard, and dirty tonight, her cunt was getting used by a real man. There was no love now, just an animal fuckfest, two bodies driving into each other. Molly started panting hard, building and building her orgasm, pushing him hard making him drive into her as hard as he could. She felt Gerry start to speed up and knew he was about to come, her body took over and she died in a firework display of orgasms. When they came back to earth, he was above his sweat dripping into her eyes. She pushed him off gently, rolled into him, and snuggled up too exhausted to do any more, enjoying the post-coital glow.

They rolled onto their sides and watched the fun on the other bed. Bobby was missionary position above Marline who was starting to get very vocal and she got closer to her squirt come off. Bobby started to move faster and faster until he got to almost the point of no return. He stopped. Marline said, “What the fuck!!!” Bobby flipped her over and onto her knees. He lined her up again and rubbed his cock into her pussy entrance to get it wet and slimy, pushed a finger inside her bottom, and the replaced it with the tip of his cock. She gasped and put her head down on the bed preparing for the thrust up her arse. It came and she yelped “Ooooff, that hurts! You are bigger than Gerry. Oh fuck me now, I love it!” Bobby thrust away inside her then remembered his earlier pep talk with Molly. He slowed it right down, very slow keeping the pleasure boiling but not going over the edge.

Gerry was watching the action intently; seeing his wife get serviced anally and loving it, he was hard again. Gerry slipped his fingers into Molly, scooped out the slimy wetness and spread it over his rock hard cock. He came up behind Bobby who had no idea he was there until he felt a hand spread the lubrication on his bottom and then grip his shoulder, and the pressure build against his anus. Bobby gasped "My it hurts, but it is so dirty and sexy." He tried to relax to let Gerry in, remembering what Molly had said. Once he allowed himself to open, Gerry slowly found his way inside him and they started to thrust together with Bobby still thrusting into Marline. She gasped and that action brought her over the edge with a massive orgasm shattering her body, that brought Bobby into coming, and Gerry followed soon after. They slumped down on top of Marline who complained bitterly about the weight of the two men.

Bobby thought to himself my God it hurt at first, but then it was so rude, so dirty, so fucking wonderful, I absolutely loved it. Marline was tight just like I must have been.

Molly lay back on her bed and relaxed, she felt her journey was now complete. Bobby had experienced enough to make him a whole man. He can stay out of my bed and join us in our swinging until he gets a full-time girlfriend.
    • By Marinho
      When I came down the stairs, Doris and her sister Sharron were waiting for me to light up the joint I had rolled before I went in the shower.“This is pretty good shit” my gorgeous sister-in-law commented taking a deep drag and holding it in her lungs, her large, round tits sticking out. “It sure is” I replied taking my own toke…..feeling the THC feelings my lungs. “Well, I guess I’ll go and jump in shower” Sharron told us, getting up. “Don’t do anything I wouldn’t” she joked mischievously, staring at my obvious erection bulging through my bathrobe.

“Fuck baby! I’m so horny!” My wife exclaimed as soon as her sister was out of sight. “Well! Why don’t you do something about it?” I answered, gently guiding her hand down the front of her shorts.“Mmmmm…….Aaaaaa….” My horny wife moaned, gently rubbing her pussy. “Yeah baby, rub your pussy!” I encouraged her, sliding the bathrobe off, exposing my quickly hardening cock. “You like that, don’t you baby?” she asked, slowly sliding her shorts down her perfect tanned legs, revealing the fact that she wasn’t wearing any panties. “You’re gorgeous baby!” I needlessly complimented her, mesmerized as she captured her swollen love button between her thumb and forefinger and gently massaged it. “Oh baby, you’re so hard” she exclaimed, reaching for my swollen cock.

“Mmmmm……ohhhhh yes baby…..swallow my cock baby!” I gasped, sliding my hardness past my wife’s willing lips. I was in heaven as my sexy wife took my rigid manliness deep down her throat. “You love that don’t you” she said sexually, pumping the shaft slowly while bathing my cum filled balls with her hot tongue. I laid down as my sex hungry wife straddled my crotch, her soaping cunt gradually engulfing my hardness. “Mmmmm…..That’s nice” I said, enjoying the feeling of her wet cunt sliding down my cock. “Ohhhh….ooooohhhhh baby……that feels so good!” she murmured picking up the pelvic pace. “Ride me baby! Oh yes honey! Fuck me good!” I encouraged her.

So enthralled were we that we didn’t hear Sharron coming down the stairs “I can’t leave the two of you alone, can I?” We heard, as my sexy sister-in-law came down the stairs, her bathrobe slightly parted, barely revealing the hairy, blonde bush. “No I guess you can’t. We were so horny and just had to take care of it” her sister replied relented, before resuming her blow-job, again taking my rigid length deep down her throat. Sharron’s hand reached for her bush, her fingers parting the moist pussy lips, the thumb gently massaging the love button.

“So….what am I supposed to do?” she said, “Just watch, and finger fuck myself while you two get it on?”

“Ohhhh….ohhh yeah!” she sighed, when as a matter of reply, I pulled her toward me and captured a swollen nipple with my eager lips. “Do you mind if Sharron shares my big cock with you” I asked my hot wife as her sister, reached down and captured my balls in her soft hand. Gently kneading them. “No baby……Suck my husband’s big dick….he’ll love it, won’t you baby?” my hot wife encouraged.

“Mmmmm…..Ooooohhhh…..Oh yeah” I whispered as Sharron’s hot tongue lapped at my swollen knob. I was in heaven as my sister-in-law’s magic tongue worked up and down my cock shaft while her equally hot sister chewed on my balls. “Oooohhhh….Oooohhh…..MY GOD!” I cried when Sharron’s open lips slid all the way down my 8” shaft, pausing only when the whole thing was buried in her throat. “Oh yeah baby!' I cried when her tongue lashed out, lapping at my hairy balls while my whole man meat was totally embedded in her mouth.

"Yeah sis, deep throat my baby’s cock. Ohhhh yeah baby!” My gorgeous wife encouraged her sister. “Let me get this hot pussy ready for your cock baby” Doris said, reaching down and slipping a couple of fingers past her sister’s cunt lips. “Yeah baby…Oh yes honey, finger fuck my pussy while I suck your husband’s big cock” Sharron cried. “Oh fuck baby…..your pussy is so wet!” Doris cried kneeling between her sisters’ parted legs, bending down to the blonde hair lined, pink, wet cunt. “Yes baby! Oh fuck yes! Lick your sister’s cunt!” I exclaimed approvingly, reluctantly pulling my manhood out of my hot sister-in-law’s expert mouth before moving behind my kneeling wife.

“Aaaaahhhh…..Oooooohhhhh…..” Doris mumbled into her sister’s wet pussy when slowly I inserted my thick weapon in her willing love hole.“That feels good doesn’t it baby?” Sharron asked, staring as my large man meat penetrated her sister’s keen pussy. The smell of sex permeated the room as I pumped my cock in and out of my wife’s tight cunt while she tongue fucked her sister’s pussy.

After a while Doris laid down on the floor, her sister sliding over her into a 69 position.“Oh baby, lick my cunt honey!” My wife wailed when her sister’s talented tongue found the swollen clit. My hand slowly caressed my hard cock as I momentarily watched the sisters eat each others pussies. “Mmmmmm…….Yeeeeessssss……Oh Yes!” Sharron murmured as moving behind her I sunk my cock deep in her hot cunt.“Oh fuck baby, your pussy is so tight!” I exclaimed, pumping my stiff lance in and out of her agreeable love cavity.

“Mmmmmm…..oh yeah…..finger fuck my asshole” she said when I slid first one digit then another in her Hershey channel. “Yes Doris! Lick my balls while I fuck your sister’s pussy” I said, feeling my wife’s hot tongue bathing my sac while I fucked her sister’s hot cunt. “Slide it in my ass Mario!” Sharron asked hotly.“You like there do you? You dirty girl” I answered anxiously, as I absolutely adore anal sex. “Yes baby! Fuck her in the ass!” My wife exclaimed before taking my cock deep down her throat. “Yeah baby….suck my cock….oh yeah just like that!” I encouraged my horny lady.

Removing my hardness from her mouth, my blonde wife slowly slid the tip of her tongue in her sister’s waiting shitter. Wantonly, Doris aimed the swollen knob of my cock at her sister’s puckered ass hole. “Oh yeah……..aaaaahhhhhhh…….oooooohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck!” The gorgeous blonde moaned as slowly I slithered my thick cock past her tight sphincter.

“Oh fuck baby! Oh my God! That’s so tight!” I exclaimed, finally sinking the whole throbbing erection in her bum hole, my balls slapping against her perfect ass cheeks.“Oh shit! OH MY GOD! YES!!! OOOOOHHHHH YEEEEEESSSSS!!!” She screamed as I plunged my cock in and out of her willing shitter while her sister greedily chewed on her juice flowing cunt. Rhythmical I went from her ass, to her soaping cunt to my wife’s eager mouth. It wasn’t long before I reached the point of no return.“Oooohhhhh…..Ohhhhhhh…..Oh Baby….I’m going to cum!” I announced feeling the build up.“Yeah baby……cum….oh fuck cum….I want to taste it” my wife said.

Sharron turned around when I pulled my cock out of her asshole. Eagerly joining her sister, waiting for my hot cock juice. “Oooooohhhhhh…….Oooooooohhhhh……here it comes!” I told them, aiming my cock head at my wife’s parted waiting lips.“Mmmmmm…..” Doris moaned as the first stream hit the back of her mouth.“Here Sharron, you have some too!” I said moving the cum spurting cock head toward my wife’s hot sister. Greedily Sharron captured the spitting knob in her mouth, hungrily draining the jism from my balls.“ I want some too?” My slutty wife complained, pulling my spent cock out her sister’s mouth. “Here honey, we can share!” Sharron exclaimed, allowing some of the creamy cock juice to slide from her mouth to her sister’s. “Oh this is prime cock juice” Sharron said, swallowing my love nectar.

The rest of the night was pretty much the same and I’ll have to tell you about it sometime.
    • By marsan52
      My 40th birthday was last week. My wife told me that she had a big surprise for my present. She then proceeded to lead me down the stairs to the well enclosed patio where her sexy twin sister was laying down on the lounger suggestively. First she told me that, for my birthday present, they were going to put on a show for me - my wife Doris, a gorgeous blonde and her identical twin sister, Sharron, whom with her sister’s knowledge, I’ve longed to fuck for a long, long time.

While looking at me, Sharron said “I hope you like this” as teasingly, she slowly lowered her sister’s top, revealing my wife’s perfect 38 DD’s. Leaning over she darted her tongue out, lapping her sister’s ample mounds making her cry with pleasure before capturing one of Doris’s hard nipples with her full, wet lips. My cock began to harden as I watched Sharron chew my wife’s tasty, erect nipples. “Oh yeah baby! Lick my tits!” Doris moaned with pleasure as her sister’s wet tongue bathed her rapidly hardening nipples. “You like that don’t you baby! You love me sucking your tits” my gorgeous sister-in-law, sensually said to her equally hot sister, my wife. “Oh yeah sis, lick my tits! Ohhhh yes baby! Ohhh baby……” Doris moaned, reaching for her sister’s crotch. Pushing the thin material of Sharron’s bottom aside, Doris’s fingers captured her sister’s swelling clit, drawing sighs of pleasure from her sister’s lips. “Oh yes baby! Rub my clit……ooooohhhhh just like that!” Sharron cried with delight.

Slowly, while taking in the hot action, I began to rub my crotch as my cock started to swell. Gradually both horny blondes managed to remove each others clothes. “I bet that you would love to see me lick your wife’s pussy? Wouldn’t you” Sharron asked, turning to me, her hand reaching between Doris’s legs and gently rubbed my wife’s swelling clit.
      “Yeah, Sharron! Lick your sister’s hot pussy. Make it nice and wet baby” I encouraged the hot blonde.

My eyes were glued to the hot action as Doris laid down on the lawn chair, her legs parting, offering her blonde haired gaping cunt to her sister’s hungry mouth. “Oh yeah baby, lick her juicy pussy” I ordered hotly. I couldn’t wait to see Sharron’s tongue working on my wife’s clit.

“Yeah baby, lick my cunt. Fuck me with your wet tongue” Doris begged, her own hand seeking her cum glistening cunt.
      “You want me to make you cum with my tongue baby?” Sharron asked before diving between her sister’s spread legs.
      “Oooohhhh……Aaaahhh……..Ohh yeah honey, make me cum! I want you to taste my pussy juice” Doris sighed as Sharron started by sliding a finger deep in her sister’s cunt, drawing moans of pleasure from my wife. “Oh baby! You like that don’t you? You like you sister eating your pussy” I asked her while reaching for her perfect mounds. “Oh….. Fuck baby! Oh Yes! Lick my pussy sis!” Doris cried, reaching for my bulging crotch.

“Take your cock out baby. Show my sister how big it is. Let me see you stroke that big dick” My hot wife asked. Obediently, I lowered my shorts, releasing my swollen weapon from its confinement. “Oh yes baby! Stroke that monster! Let her see how big it gets” My wanton wife encouraged.

Slowly I stroked it, pulling the skin past the enlarged knob. Sharron momentarily interrupted her pussy munching to look at my rod. “Oh….. My God! It’s huge” she said appreciatively. “I’m glad you like” I said. “Would you like to taste it?” I added moving toward them. “Would I” my hot sister-in-law replied hungrily .

Doris switched positions, positioning herself so that she was kneeling between her sister’s parted legs. “Oh yes baby lick my clit…Oh yeah just like that” Sharron cried when her sister’s trained tongue lapped at the swollen clit. “Yeah honey, eat her cunt” I encouraged. I watched my wife lapping up her sister’s cunt juice as I slid my rapidly hardening cock past Sharron’s parted, waiting lips. “Oh fuck baby suck my dick” I moaned while plunging my now fully hard cock down her willing throat until the cum filled balls slapped against the blonde’s chin.

Once in awhile for a change of pace the blonde pulled my cock out of her expert mouth and let her suck on my cum filled sac. “I want both of you licking it” I commanded, lying on the lawn chair.

I moaned with delight as my wife and her sister took turns sliding their expert lips down my shaft. “Yeah ladies you know how to do it” I cried as while one sucked it deep down her throat, the other chewed on the balls. After a while I wanted to sink my hardness in a wet pussy, I didn’t care whose it was. “Who wants to feel my cock in her pussy first?” I inquired. “Sharron has been dying to ride this big pole” Doris volunteered “Haven’t you hon.” she added.

“Oh fuck yeah” the horny blonde admitted, straddling my crotch, aiming the enlarged knob at her eager, cunt juice glistening slit. “Oh my God! It’s so big!” she exclaimed slowly easing her cunt down the thick shaft. Her wet cunt lips gradually capturing the swollen shaft. “Come here baby” I instructed my wife, eyeing her blonde lined glistening love gash.

“Let me suck your pussy while your sister rides my bone” I suggested. “Yeah baby, lick my pussy! Eat my cunt honey!” Doris sighed as I lapped her pussy nectar. “Oh yeah, Mario……Oooooohhh baby! Fuck me with your big cock!!!” My hot sister-in-law cried bouncing up and down my thick lance, my balls slapping her ass. "Ooooohhhh…….Aaaaaaahhhhh…….Yes baby, fuck my pussy hard!” Sharron sighed as I pumped my thick cock in and out of her wet cunt.

“Oooooohhhhh baby!!!!!!! Yeeeeeessssss!! You lick pussy so well……Ohhhh yes!” My sexy, blonde wife lamented, fully enjoying my expert cunt lapping.

“Look what I found!” Sharron exclaimed, momentarily halting the riding on my rigid member and reaching to grasp a huge black dildo. “What do you have there sis?” Doris inquired. “You always wanted to have a big black one in your cunt baby, let’s see how you like this one baby” the younger sister (by ten minutes) replied. “Oh fuck! Yes baby! I want to enjoy that monster filling my cunt” my wanton wife pleaded.

Doris slid down to the thick carpet, her shapely legs parted, anxiously waiting for the thick black dildo her sister yielded
      “Lick her pussy first, Get her ready for that monster” I instructed. “Oh yes baby……let me taste your cunt juice” Sharron agreed, sliding under her sister’s parted crotch. I watched for awhile, slowly stroking my stiff joint, appreciating the show the girls were putting on. An idea suddenly came to me and going in the medicine cabinet, I brought back a tube of KY jelly. Kneeling behind my sister-in-law’s perfectly formed behind; I slid my face between the perfect mounds and penetrated her tiny anus with the tip of my tongue.

“Ohhhhh……Aaaaahhhhh……ohh fuck Mario, that feels so good” she moaned as I worked my tongue deeper in her tiny sphincter. By now Sharron had taken the tube of lubricant and had worked quite a bit around her sister’s virgin asshole (at least I think that it was virgin). We had tried anal a couple of times, but after achieving full penetration, Doris couldn’t handle the stroking). “Yeah Sharron! Work those fingers in your big sister’s ass…….Loosen it up for that big black dildo” I encouraged. “I’m going to fuck your asshole while you slide that monster in her ass” I advised her.

Moving behind her perfect mounds, I began to rub her tiny opening with the lubricant. Achieving my goal, Sharron’s bung hole well loosed by both my oral and manual encouragement, I moved behind her, aiming my swollen weapon at the puckered hole. “Aaaaahhhhh……Ooooohhhhhh” We all sighed in unison, the timing perfect, Sharron slid the large bulb of the black dildo past Doris’s small opening, penetrating her sister’s shit hole. At the same time, moving my hips forward, I easily slipped my stiff rod past the willing blonde’s well lubricated asshole.

"Mmmmmm…..ooooohhhhh……That feels so good” My sexy dream fuck whimpered, backing up her shapely derriere to meet my thrusts. “Oh yeah Mario! Fuck my tight little shit hole” Sharron encouraged, just before diving back between my wife’s spread legs, her lips closing tight around her sister’s bloated clit, chewing on Doris’s love button, all the while, rhythmically stroking the large synthetic toy in and out of her stretched anal opening it all, the wide enough to accommodate the large instrument.

“Yeah baby! Ohhh Yeeeessssss! Oh baby……Stroke that big dildo in my asshole Sharron” My hot wife begged her sister
      “Yes honey! Oooohhh yes baby take it all the way” I encouraged her. “Yeah stud! Is my sister’s asshole tight enough?” my sizzling partner inquired.

“Oh fuck Sharron you’re taking the whole thing in your ass baby…..how is it?" my wife asked. “Once you get used to it….Ohhhh baby it feels great……..Ohhhh yeah stud, fill my tight ass with your thick man meat".

Slowly, steadily, I stroked my man meat in Sharron’s tight opening. Moving between her sister’s legs in a 69 position, Doris lifted her head toward Sharron’s exposed pussy lips. “Oh fuck sis…….oh baby lick my pussy while your husband fucks my ass good….Oooooohhhhhh YESSSSSSS!” Sharron cried.

“Mmmmm… ooooooohhhhh honey! Your asshole feels so good! It’s so tight!” I offered. Slowly I pumped my thick cock in and out of my sister-in-law’s accommodating rear channel while my wife alternated between licking her sister’s pussy and my hanging sac. “Let me taste your cock baby, give to me” Doris ordered pulling my stiff rod out of Sharron’s ass and taking it all the way down her throat.

“Oh yes baby, you know it! I love to suck your cock deep down my throat” my horny wife admitted, releasing the lip lock on my tool and aiming it at her sibling’s stretched anal ring. “Do you like that Sharron? Do you like my cock filling your asshole baby?” I asked, stroking my thick rod in and out of my sister-in-law’s anal passage. “Yeah baby! Ohhh yeah……I LOVE IT!” she answered passionately.

“I want that cock in my pussy” Doris commanded after a bit. They maintained the 69 position as I moved in behind my wife’s parted legs, rubbing the bulb of my cock on the wet cunt lips. Slowly teasing her until she writhed in wanton pleasure.

“Oh baby…..ooooohhhh please! Don’t tease me! Slide that big cock in my wet pussy……iiiit’s so ready for you!” she begged. “Ooooohhhhh…….Aaaaaahhhhh” My horny wife cried when I plunged my full 9 inches deep in her accommodating, soaking cunt. “Yeah baby…..squeeze my cock tight…….ohhhhh yes…..that feels so good!” I cried, feeling my wife expertly tightening her cunt lips around my swollen shaft.

Rhythmically I stroked the entire length of my rod in my wife’s hot pussy drawing muffled sounds of pleasure from her as she continued to lick her sister’s clean shaven love hole. After a few strokes, I pulled my man meat and slid it between Sharron’s wet lips, momentarily interrupting her sister’s pussy munching. “Oh yes baby! Oh yeah….. Take it all the way down!” I exclaimed, sinking the full length of my weapon down my sister-in-law’s willing throat, while her sister relentlessly kept on licking her wet cunt. “Oh fuck Mario! Your cock tastes so good!” Sharron asserted, her hand gently wrapped around my shaft, slowly stroking it as her tongue darted out, jabbing at her sister’s enlarged clit. “Oh my! It’s getting so swollen! I can feel it getting bigger baby! Are you going to cum?” My sexy sister-in-law inquired, increasing the tempo of my shaft pumping. “Yes baby! Ohhhh fuck yes! I’m going to blow my load!” I exclaimed feeling the build up in my juice filled balls. “Oh baby cum all over our faces! Let us taste your hot juice!” My wife cried out, momentarily abandoning her sister’s pussy licking.

“Ohhhhh……Ahhhhhhh…..oh fuck! I’m going to cum!” I warned them, furiously pumping my throbbing cock while they knelt down, eagerly waiting to savor my man juice. “Yeah baby! Cum! Let me taste it” My wife begged, her eager tongue lapping at my cum filled sack. “Ohhh baby, here it comes!” I alerted them as my cock exploded, sending hot jism across their open mouths, soaking their faces with it. “Mmmmm…..Mmmmmm…..” Sharron murmed, sliding her wide open lips past the enlarged knob, taking the last spurts deep in her throat. “Oh yes sis, drink his juice!” Doris encouraged her sister, as she captured one of my spent balls in her hot mouth.

Temporally spent of all energy slowly I stroked my softening weapon watching as Sharron slid between her sister’s legs and started to tongue fuck my wife’s tight anal opening. “Oh fuck Sharron! Your tongue feels so good reaming my asshole!” Doris admitted. “I’m getting it ready for your husband’s thick cock!” my sister-in-law advised, sliding first one then a second digit in her sister’s tight bum hole. It didn’t take long for my rod to harden again as I enjoyed the sight!