njbm

In support of relatively brief sex

Many profiles we’ve read and some people we encounter seem to want to have sex all night. My wife and I seem to like a rousing hour or so of sex and then onto something else. 

Pre-pandemic, we had a session with good friends. I played with the other wife, my wife played with other wife, we had some threesome combos, and on and on it went. For a really long time. My wife and I gave each other a knowing look, but we soldiered on. 

On the way home, I asked my wife “Were you getting bored?” She said “Yes, I can only take it for so long.” Our playmates were sexy, attractive, more than competent, quite proficient, but we both were ready to beam up. 

Anyone else have this experience where you just hit the wall?

Well, just so you know, the problems isn't you, it's likely them. Welcome to a manic couple where sex 'charges' them up. The sexual endorphins, physiological rush, orgasm and everything else simply has them wanting much more of a 'good thing' than you. It also drives them to a high level of fitness, massive fashion sense, extreme cosmetics and body care, and often a lot of buying of objects. 

The opposite is the man who only thinks about sex, then , after sex, has nothing to think about and falls asleep. 

Be seeing you.

K/0

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KatrinaandDriverX said:

It also drives them to a high level of fitness, massive fashion sense, extreme cosmetics and body care, and often a lot of buying of objects.

As someone who is setting up for a new home theater before an endurance spin class, I feel attacked. (This is a joke.)

With that said, you're not wrong. People are different and have different levels of responsiveness, different motivations. Some people are also exhibitionists and want to impress their partner putting on a show with a different person.

In vanilla life and lifestyle experimentation, I've found that marathon sessions work much better with water, chat, and foreplay breaks. If someone is not noticing when a partner becomes less responsive to stimulation, they're not even paying attention to the session.

• Like 3

I don't get bored with sex, I just run out of time.  Even when I feel orgasmed out, with the right stimulation (tongue on my clit), I'm ready to go again.

But when time is short, a quickie (straight or Lezzie) with one big O for me is great.

38 minutes ago, couplers said:

I don't get bored with sex, I just run out of time.  Even when I feel orgasmed out, with the right stimulation (tongue on my clit), I'm ready to go again.

But when time is short, a quickie (straight or Lezzie) with one big O for me is great.

Couplers, glad your back, I’ve missed reading your comments 

1 hour ago, Playman64 said:

Couplers, glad your back

Thank you, I truly appreciate it.

It's great being on the Swingersboard, but unfortunately things get so busy with work, the children, and all the household activities that there's little time left.  And with what is left I'd much rather engage in sexual activities than write about it. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1