When I was in high school there were stories about a swim club that would be rented out to a swingers club every year. I thought it was a myth or a story guys I knew made up because they worked the parties. Sex Drugs and Rock. 

We are now invited to our first real sex party at a swim club and it sounds just like the stories I grew up hearing. Our friends in another state, the couple we had our first swapped partners with, invited us to a party this weekend. I’m very hesitant not knowing what to expect and what I’m expected to do. I’m far from being an exhibitionist, preferring private swapping. Our past has been mainly with this one couple with their friends possibly joining, no true strangers. 

I don’t want to make this a Covid post, we are vaccinated, our friends and their close friends are too, this sounds stupid, do you ask others? 

Is it social to turn someone down if they approach? It’s hard enough for me in a group situation, now a very large group, I need an attraction that I’m thinking will be a physical attraction. I don’t think I will have time to meet and get to know people, I can only picture an unattractive man approaching me. I don’t want to hold others from enjoying and only stay with our friends. 

Happy Labor Day!!

Whatever you expect in swinging is not what happens. 

The vax or no vax question is sticky. You can get covid from a vaccinated person. I guess you have to decide if you are comfortable with the format. 

If you are afraid to be around other people, then don't be around other people. Hopefully most people are vax by now and I think that everyone knows not to go out if they aren't feeling well. The world has changed and will probably never go back to how it was, but one cannot live in fear of living.

Please Don’t Make This a Covid post. ?

1 hour ago, GoldCoCouple said:

If you are afraid to be around other people, then don't be around other people.

Not afraid, just cautious. 

1 hour ago, njbm said:

The vax or no vax question is sticky. You can get covid from a vaccinated person. I guess you have to decide if you are comfortable with the format. 

Thank you. No disrespect, we are educated. 

1 hour ago, lcmim said:

Due to health regulations that the pool needs to follow , I doubt that any carrying on of a fluid exchange nature will be allowed in the pool.

We aren’t sure about that. From what our friends told us, and they don’t know first hand, their friends said to expect anything and everything. It is a private party and the club closes down the day after for cleaning. I believe it because that is what the rumors were about the club when I was younger. The story was the pool was closed for a full heavy chlorine load and filter. Condoms were found all around and in the pool. I hadn’t thought about those stories until this invitation. I wasn’t there and only heard guy stories about it. That club no longer exists, only notorious stories. 

• Like 2

As normal no means no. You should never feel like you have to take one for the"team". If you are approached by someone you are not interested in just say no thanks. 

We have several FWB and we have played with people we met 10 minutes ago. 

There is nothing wrong with folks wanting a connection before playing. We come to play and if a friendship develops great... but we are also fine with one and done. 

Your swinging rules can and should change as time goes by. Initially we always played in the same room. Now it's not that important, we have decided that we don't have rules but we do have things we don't like. 

I'm guessing that the pool would be clothing optional. My wife loves the water and I on the other hand like my water contained in the bathtub.

So long story made short decide before you go what is acceptable for both of you. And make sure you both agree to stick to your rules of playing this is important when you start playing with a larger group, clubs etc.

And if you decide that you are not interested in a group free for all say so, make your excuses and leave. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

When I was in high school there were stories about a swim club that would be rented out to a swingers club every year. I thought it was a myth or a story guys I knew made up because they worked the parties

I heard, never went, about that club. Don’t think it’s there anymore. 
Have fun with your friends old and new. Be safe around a pool, who knows you may meet great new people. Think about it, they are just like you, looking for a fun day. 

• Like 3

On 9/4/2021 at 7:03 AM, Shore2Please said:

We finally got to our friends late last night, no real sleep. I got to be with my second favorite bed partner. I know I have to keep my excitement down when I’m with him.

If I was your husband/partner I'd want you to be as excited as you possibly could, with him.

Trust. The primary sign of a great relationship is trusting your partner. Your partner trusts you alone with others, you giving him the same trust.
I trust my wife to have sexual fun without me watching her or even asking her afterwards. She extends the same trust to me. The sexual dynamic alone with a partner is extremely opposite of having someone else included. 

• Like 2