SwingGoodTime

Shit Swingers Say... For Real

By now I'm sure most of us have seen the "Shit Swingers Say" video from the defunct CoupleDoingIt.com website.  If not here it is on YouTube:  Shit Swingers Say

Anyway after a play session with a lovely playmate we got to talking about things you never expect to be saying or asking. I suggested the ubiquitous negotiating with another man's wife where she will let you cum. "You can cum on  my tits or my face but not in my mouth or pussy."

"Can I pull out during doggy and shoot on your ass?"  Yes, this was an actual conversation we had found ourselves in before.

My question is, what else have you found yourself discussing or asking in a Swinger situation that  you never ever thought would come up in conversation?

• Like 2

On 8/14/2021 at 12:23 AM, SwingGoodTime said:

negotiating with another man's wife where she will let you cum. "You can cum on  my tits or my face but not in my mouth or pussy."

This negotiation takes place after she has taken him in her mouth or let him in her vagina?!?  Once a guy is in my mouth, pussy, or bum I am prepared that he will orgasm and ejaculate there.  

The original post was not meat to be a comment on when the negotiations take place but rather the content of the conversation. Literally we were discussing conversations you never expect to be having. 

Edited by SwingGoodTime
  • Like 1

That’s the beauty of the lifestyle. From our experiences, nothing is usually off the table for discussion. Some of our best conversations with others have been laying around naked after a nice session. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Thegreyarea said:

That’s the beauty of the lifestyle. From our experiences, nothing is usually off the table for discussion. Some of our best conversations with others have been laying around naked after a nice session. 

It is nice to cuddle naked and get acquainted after a nice high on sex, one of my favorite things about the lifestyle.

• Like 2

The talk about everyone getting vetted by docs (all of us sterile) so that we can play bareback. The most awkward for me, expected or no, is the experienced couple talking with us about how they do things, and what we need to do if uncomfortable or we reach a hard no. Awkward, but relieved a lot of stress getting "our feet wet".