Shore2Please

A Bi date with her

2 hours ago, Goodbicouple said:

share the details of the sex 

Details of her sex? Pretty sure it’s what most women do when alone. 

• Like 1

On 5/21/2021 at 8:12 AM, Shore2Please said:

I still don’t think I am bisexual, it was a magical day. 

It doesn't matter what you call it, so long as you enjoy it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

I had a good time, you can guess the thing I missed most. 

I'm being dense, please explain.

If it were me, I would miss having a man, either yours or one of mine.  FFMs are my favorite.  Having a second guy available is nice, but only after the first one leaves, which they can usually be persuaded to do after cumming.

• Haha 1
  • Hot! 1

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. 

13 hours ago, Shore2Please said:

You enjoy sex with multi people, I enjoy being alone with one person.

Both have their pleasures.

1 hour ago, cplnluv1 said:

what went through your thoughts, what did you focus on, did she respond the way you wanted? 

I don’t know what Honey does alone with women, only what she does when I’m there. We share pussy and we compare. Sweet pussy, stanky pussy, juicy pussy, clits, lips and screaming loud sex. 
If she is fucking and I watched I have no problem saying the guy has a fat cock or a small cock or man he went forever. Someone who shoots a big load on her I think I notice more. 
Always fun to talk and share what we were thinking. Got me thinking do you look at a pussy like I do. 

• Like 3

On 5/24/2021 at 10:08 AM, cplnluv1 said:

I always concentrate on giving pleasure wanting a first experience to be memorable and positive

A first experience is the hardest choice a couple can make and I know for me I was shaking not only being touched it was watching my rocker having sex with another woman. I have full knowledge of him worrying and having performance anxiety, he didn’t. 

• Like 4

On 5/22/2021 at 8:04 PM, couplers said:

It doesn't matter what you call it, so long as you enjoy it.

Amen to THIS!!!

• Like 2

On 5/23/2021 at 6:38 AM, Shore2Please said:

My head between the legs of a woman is a foreign experience.

Interesting, since my wife's earliest sexual experiences (oral sex and finger fucking) started with other girls in junior high school.  Daniela said that even the totally straight girls justified it as practicing for when they started with boys.  Her Lesbian interests and activities have never diminished.  I guess there is a learning curve you had to climb.

There are significant distinctions, however.  She has never sought a relationship with a woman as she has with men, only sex.  While she is dominant towards men, she is very submissive to women.  And while she likes older men, Daniela is attracted to college girls.  Do you now have preferences for attractiveness in women?  Are your feelings different having sex with men and women? 

Edited by Numex
  • Like 4

On 5/23/2021 at 6:38 AM, Shore2Please said:

Sex with a man is very natural to me,.. I am still very new to pleasing another woman.

I was never interested in sex with other women until I became comfortable with my husband having sex with other women, two years after I was being poly with him and my boyfriend/ex-fiancé.  Then I really wanted to watch, participate, and play with them.  Sex with these women, the ones who were bi, was "reclaiming" sex as much as it was for me to get back with hubby, looking into her vagina, licking her, bringing her to another orgasm.  I guess I'm fucked up in a way, it was (/is, I'm still that way) just as important to me to show that I could bring her sexual pleasure as it was/is for me to please him.  But it's all good, they like what I like to do as much as I do.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MidwestHoneys said:

Who won? 

Ha! She did. She did it with that friend of her brother and gave me the details that weren’t that exciting. The big scare was I had heard it could hurt and getting pregnant. 
I had a boyfriend, my age, that almost took my prize, he may have with a finger even if it wasn’t the big event. I was willing and he wanted to, then he lost it before the main event. Think it bothered him that we didn’t go all the way. 
The following week my friend talked me into going with her brother who was so called experienced. He did know his way around a female body in a good way. It wasn’t as painful or bloody as I was expecting. I think my boyfriend may have been the one who took away the virginity just not the way I thought it would be.

• Like 3

On 8/2/2021 at 7:53 AM, Numex said:

There are significant distinctions, however.  She has never sought a relationship with a woman as she has with men, only sex.  While she is dominant towards men, she is very submissive to women.  And while she likes older men, Daniela is attracted to college girls.  Do you now have preferences for attractiveness in women?  Are your feelings different having sex with men and women? 

I have never sought out a relationship with anyone male or female. I never sought out sex, sex happened as part of a vacation that was for pleasure other than sex with my husband. We never sought out a couple for sex, just friendship. I would never consider myself dominant nor submissive, I consider myself engaged as equals. I never thought about age, we were attracted as friends to another couple similar to us. I would consider saying the people we have met are attractive hoping they would say that about us. College student are too young for us to be intimate. 
Sex with a man and a woman is totally different. I am one that rather be alone with the right man, my husband being very right. Being with a woman still doesn’t come natural for me, I do to much thinking. Receiving is less thought provoking as I have learned to relax and enjoy. Giving I think too much. I try to do to her what I enjoy getting. I was matching what she was doing to me. Also there was no thought in stopping with her, there is no other act after, no other sex expected to complete the act. With men I hope for prolonged and various positions, with her the ultimate was going to be done orally. I was very intent to bring her to the same point she brought me to. 

• Like 3

On 8/5/2021 at 7:58 AM, Shore2Please said:

College student are too young for us to be intimate. 

Me too.  Daniela is significantly younger than I and less than a decade out of college.  Now that we don't play outside our group, she's no longer looking.  Back when she was looking, the problem she had is that those younger women weren't into to dominating her.  (Except a few of the athletes.)

She gets what she wants from the couple she primarily plays with: Daniela dominates him and is submissive to her, something they don't do with each other.  For me it's strange to watch, because Daniela and I don't do that thing either. 

Edited by Numex
  • Like 2

Before our current poly arrangement when I was seeking women to play with hubby and hopefully me, it was surprising how many women were open to discussing a sexual arrangement initiated by me, the wife.  There is empathy with another woman, and like many other transactions, dealing with an intermediate makes the back-and-forth easier, and a sense that if she married him he must be at least OK.