NLRKinkyCouple420

Any husbands enjoy showing their wife off?

My wife too super shy at first,only agrees to go along when she has alcohol for her very first try but over time she gets use to it and she eventually lighten up.She recently would enjoy to let me live stream to some fans online while she does BJ to me of cause with a little light and occasionally from time to time she also chatted to them as well.It's super wild when I watch her telling those guys how she loves to suck their cocks dry if they were in the room. 

On 7/31/2023 at 12:16 PM, GoldCoCouple said:

Once an exhibitionist, always an exhibitionist...you may want to come back and revisit this with her...

I think that's very true. Long before we had the nerve to consider adding someone into our bedroom, I was very much of an exhibitionist. For me it goes back to my teenage years, and some trauma I experienced then, which led later on in life to exposing myself to strangers. I don't know if I'll ever get to the point of putting photos online, that just seems so permanent compared to the fleeting thrill of flashing my boobs, or doing it in front of a hotel window. I know that there's always someone with a camera around, so who knows, maybe I am online somewhere.

btw, it was a night where I was flashing from a hotel window, on the 14th floor, that we had our first swapping experience. A couple actually figured out where our room was and knocked on our door!

• Like 1

Well, I object to the form of the question . . . While I enjoyed my wife showing herself off, it was she that was doing it, not I.

As we talked about getting into it (for three years,) exhibitionism was never a topic of discussion for us. We didn't even think about it. Then as we found ourselves really enjoying the atmosphere of our swing club, she began shopping for risqué clothing to wear there. I remember the first time she wore a thin scarlet robe in the dance area. She'd come dressed somewhat conservatively, then at some point she disappeared into a private room and changed into the robe with only very skimpy panties underneath it. She twirled on the dance floor, catching the eye of other men and teasing them. About the same time, we went into a room by ourselves and she asked me to leave the door open so anyone who wished to could watch us making love - in fact, when she was blowing me, she twisted around so the guys who had gathered had a great view of her pussy.  

This attitude shocked me a little, as I didn't expect it; but it was certainly a turn on for me. She never got over the high of having someone see her half clothed or naked.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

If only there was a place on the internet to post carefully edited pictures of wives showing off their bodies...like the gallery section on this forum! Rather safe since any people that come here are already looking into things that they probably wouldn't want others to find out about...

• Like 4

As we are at our friends house for the long weekend l’ll answer this in a different way, I enjoy that our friends find her attractive, sexy, and they want to be with her. I don’t show off Deb, she stands on her own as desirable. 

8 hours ago, GoldCoCouple said:

If only there was a place on the internet to post carefully edited pictures of wives showing off their bodies...like the gallery section on this forum! Rather safe since any people that come here are already looking into things that they probably wouldn't want others to find out about...

haha. I will if you will!

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 12:13 AM, NLRKinkyCouple420 said:

Any husbands enjoy showing their wife off?

Any wives enjoy showing their husband off?

I do appreciate when a woman compliments David or Red, and when the talk turns to sex, speculate on their physical attributes.  In our early days of just David, Red, and me it was a thrill when I set up David with other women.  Recently, showing off Red and David to Shannon was exciting for me.

Any other wives feel the same? 

• Like 1