JIMNTINA

Pillow talk

We have been talking about bringing another male in preferably larger cock. For about 23 years. Huge turn-on talking about it during sex. We don't know how to begin to even try this but very interested every now and then even talk about another female..

You can join SLS and/or SDC and post a hot date. May want to wait till pandemic ends. 

In the modern world it's all online. Start with SLS or Kasidie or one of the swinger sites advertised here, make a profile, start talking w guys. Arrange Zoom meetings with the ones that interest you.

MFM was how we got our start in the LS 20 years ago. We loved it then and we love it now.

• Like 1

We started that way as well. Loved it. Actually enjoy it more than MFMF. Something about sharing my wife and having two men totally focused on one lady. Yes, she's still a 'lady' with a little wide side.

I'd suggest you consider men without the need for a large cock as a requirement. I think you are just limiting yourselves unnecessarily and will end up passing on a lot of great guys that will rock your world.

What we look for is a good man, honest, truthful, gentle, pleasant, with similar values and in our case in good shape. Cock size is secondary, especially in your maiden hook-up. There is so much to be excited about, turned on about and to enjoy. I know it's hard to believe, but even men are more complex than the size of their dicks.

Find someone you click with, enjoy conversing with and you find attractive both physically and mentally and then if he's well endowed you get a bonus. Regardless, I think you'll find your first time quite exciting and a huge turn-on.

Good luck.

• Like 2

On 3/13/2021 at 7:11 AM, hunterdonNJcpl said:

In the modern world it's all online. Start with SLS or Kasidie or one of the swinger sites advertised here, make a profile, start talking w guys. Arrange Zoom meetings with the ones that interest you.

MFM was how we got our start in the LS 20 years ago. We loved it then and we love it now.

I wouldn't say it is necessarily all online.  We are a younger couple and pretty much never use the internet to find people especially a guy for an MFM.  My GF has used her social media a few times to reconnect with men she knew in the past either sexually or not but we rarely use the internet for meeting new people.  Most of the time we meet them at a swingers club, a regular bar or dance club, strip club, the gym, or pretty much anywhere.  It's not hard to find guys for an MFM out there but you do have to be more outgoing and approachable which I think makes some people uncomfortable which is why they go to the internet.

• Like 2

The gal that I started this journey with was really into the idea of getting double stuffed, and we'd roleplayed it a few times with toys as props. When we decided to take the leap, we had no idea what swinging was or that there was an entire community, let alone any of the websites like this one. But, as nearly fairly common, she did have an ex that would periodically contact her hoping that they could hook up. So, we went that route. It was easy, in that they were already comfortable with each other. He was a bit weirded out at the idea that I was going to be present (it was more of a tag team than a simultaneous 3way), but her "charms" convinced him pretty fast.  

I think the confidence level of the woman involved has a LOT to do with the ease of setting this up. If she is confident enough to take the lead, it will be really easy. If she is hesitant and needs the guy to take the lead, it will be much more difficult (not impossible). 

• Like 3