Ishmer79

Should I have initiated?

Stopped by a previous neighbors home to visit and walked in to them both discussing not being able to find sex videos online of my ex gf and her daughter. Unfortunately I was unaware of any myself. As she was leaving for work I told them sry on the vids but I did have lots of pics of my ex gf if that helps. Well she had to go work saying show him and leave copy so she could see later. He was turned on apparently as he made no effort to conceal stroking while commenting on each pic. I tried to direct my eyes on the pics replying to questions. B4 long he was right by me and while still jacking his dick "accidentally" hit my hand or leg multiple times. Wasn't sure his intentions 100% so I just ignored more "accidents" till I had to leave myself. Since I offered the pics and cause of his behavior was it my responsibility to provide him a nut? That's how I took his actions to mean after I left and thought about it. I don't want to think I was out of line or rude. While I don't look at men for relationships or romance I'd had no problem stroking/sucking a dick to satisfy it if asked to. All I have to go on was his actions though.

• Confused 1

I try to never go negative but honestly,, this was pretty disturbing on a few levels.  First, if I had an Ex showing my photos to his obsessed neighbors without my permission I'd burn your life down.  Second, how old exactly was your ex's daughter, that your neighbors thought they'd find nudes of her online?  And please tell me you didn't have or share photos of the daughter, cause that is crossing a line.  Third, why would you stay in that scenario for even a second?  Your neighbor sounds like a creeper.  No, you owed him nothing, no more pictures for them.  This whole situation gives me nightmares.  

We never take pictures because anyone can be hacked.  Even if you take pictures on a separate camera it may have the ability to WIFI connect, or the moment you hook it to the computer to view your memories, it all gets uploaded to some storage service somewhere.  (And then they try to sell you framed prints with two dicks in you.)

• Like 1