freddymike

Partner numbers guilt

Is it normal to feel a bit guilty about the sheer numbers of partners involved?

I have been acting out web based fantasy shows for 5 years and now have ample breasts and an extended penis.

I am not technologically advanced enough to understand your post. 

• Haha 3

I do not understand the web show thing, but I do not talk about my number with anyone, cause it is ridiculous.  I was an early starter, raised in a broken home environment by a mom that taught me to seek male attention, I was a hot mess in my twenties working as an exotic dancer and now I'm a pretty active hot wife so my number is literally ridiculous.  When I did talk numbers it just intimidated the guys.  Now I just say a lot.  

• Hot! 2

3 minutes ago, JessicaJamison said:

I do not understand the web show thing, but I do not talk about my number with anyone, cause it is ridiculous.  I was an early starter, raised in a broken home environment by a mom that taught me to seek male attention, I was a hot mess in my twenties working as an exotic dancer and now I'm a pretty active hot wife so my number is literally ridiculous.  When I did talk numbers it just intimidated the guys.  Now I just say a lot.  

I actually like hearing women’s numbers I find it a turn-on.  You sound wonderful.  

10 minutes ago, Playman64 said:

I actually like hearing women’s numbers I find it a turn-on.  You sound wonderful.  

Lol thanks babe, its a big damn number!  ???

5 minutes ago, JessicaJamison said:

Lol thanks babe, its a big damn number!  ???

Lots & lots of lucky men.  

I googled your name and found a few film references from 05 and 06.

I feel less guilty now and have decided not to mention my numbers now unless forced to.

Thanks for your help.

Flash going out of use this year has really messed things up.

There is no odometer down there. You are free to have unlimited use. Condoms and annual or semi-annual STD tests are a good idea if you are active. Pap and HPV tests for women. Otherwise, let it rip.

On 11/19/2020 at 5:47 PM, freddymike said:

I have been acting out web based fantasy shows for 5 years and now have ample breasts and an extended penis.

Still trying to figure out what the hell this has to do with someone's number of past sexual partners and if they feel guilt about it?

• Like 1

Recently, a popular idea has emerged that the key to becoming an expert was devoting at least 10,000 hours to the study and practice of a subject. In a 1993 study, researchers found that the most accomplished violinists at a music academy had spent an average of 10,000 hours practicing their instrument by the age of 20. Pop psychology author Malcolm Gladwell coined the phrase "the ten-thousand-hour rule" in his best-selling 2008 book Outliers.

So becoming a sex expert either takes a bunch of different partners or just one really devoted training partner (and lots of lotion and lube to help with all the friction involved). If you want to be the best, you have to put in the effort!

On 11/20/2020 at 12:49 PM, JessicaJamison said:

... my number is literally ridiculous.

I never understood the number of different partners thing as an indication of a woman's sexual activity.  There may be women who has a new partner twice or even three times a week.  I, on the other hand, usually have sex twice a day but limited to among five other people (two men/two women in our family and the boyfriend we women share).  So why should the first get the attention for her "number"?

It has always struck me as odd that in olden times (like when my parents were young), a monogamous woman who was widowed was considered a pure for a man to marry even if her husband had fucked her every day every which way, while a woman who had little sexual activity but with multiple partners was a slut.

Mr - If you asked me what my number was prior to swinging I would have had to stop and think. No idea. It isn't high by any means, but I just never bothered to keep count. I don't know my wife's number. 1, 2, 50, 100? Whatever. I don't understand why it matters.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, couplers said:

I never understood the number of different partners thing as an indication of a woman's sexual activity.  There may be women who has a new partner twice or even three times a week.  I, on the other hand, usually have sex twice a day but limited to among five other people (two men/two women in our family and the boyfriend we women share).  So why should the first get the attention for her "number"?

It has always struck me as odd that in olden times (like when my parents were young), a monogamous woman who was widowed was considered a pure for a man to marry even if her husband had fucked her every day every which way, while a woman who had little sexual activity but with multiple partners was a slut.

People who ask for numbers are just seeking out ways to label a woman.  If a woman has a small number she is chaste, but if she has more than ten she is a slut, whore or a hooker.  Its BS.  I've slept with a lot, definitely triple digits so I do not discuss it.  

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

I am glad i seem to have started such a popular post. i will try and get round to watching your films Jessica. I have to wear a bra now having transitioned up top so I will be able to tell if you wore one a lot I guess. i do hope you all carry on discussing this topic. 3 figures these days does not seem all that unusual from what I can gather.

I performed again for a network of voyeurs recently and felt no guilt about it. Thanks for all of your help. Some operating systems have adobe flash pre installed I found out if that helps anyone? That is probably about that with this thread I started now. Thanks everyone.

Performed a couple more times and the shame is gone after all the comments on this thread. Size 6 8 and B was just my sense of ID when I was feeling low. Shame and guilt are terrible things. Thanks for your help everyone.