Sign in to follow this  
GoldCoCouple

If You're Bored and Looking For Something To Watch:

There has been quite a buzz on the net about this documentary and  we finally watched it last night. It doesn't have anything to do with swinging (mostly), but I think it helps explain why there has become so much distance between the two sides of any discussion. Without any other comments (so you can draw your own conclusions), you can find it on Netflix, look for The Social Dilemma. Let us know what you think...

Great Documentary , it reminds me Documentary HyperNormalization, another amazing documentary shows how the world we live is fake and controlled by the someone else. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU

I watched it upon your recommendation and found that it confirmed what I already believed and understood about the use of addicting algorithms.  What I didn't realize was how many people fall under the thrall of social media and believe what is posted there.  Perhaps my strict Catholic upbringing has made me a skeptic and sensitive that many people are out to manipulate me for their own ends.

I have a Facebook account to keep up with friends and relatives, but check it only every several days and don't use any other feature, like News.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 10:49 AM, GoldCoCouple said:

on Netflix, look for The Social Dilemma.

At the end of the documentary, after all of the credits it says:

An Exposure Labs, Argent Pictures Production

Follow us on social media.

(Nah, we're only kidding.)

• Like 1