udsarge

music while swinging

Do you like to listen to music when you are swinging? Do you have a "swing playlist"? What is on it if you do? The first couple we ever played with had a DVD of Sade in concert, and they would play that from the very beginning. We did finish the entire DVD during one of our sessions :)

• Like 2

We used to listen to Manhattan Steamroller albums when we were masturbating each other on the Freeway, sometimes Ravel's Bolero on repeat.

• Like 1

For different “theme based” gatherings I would organize a play list.  Background music to boost the mood.  Especially for multiple male experience play parties (several men per each woman attending, group play).  For some, more intimate settings, different music again to enhance the mode.  Our core poly playmates.  It is interesting how the pace and beat of the music would heighten activity/response. 

Enigma, however for me being a former musician, most music is a distraction since I end up paying too much attention to the music so we usually don't have any music (unless the music on the adult video counts...boom, wacca, chow, chow

Hey, there is "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" for a quicky at least!

• Haha 1

When I was young, copulation started and ended in less time than one side of a 45 rpm record. Now I play the 1812 Overture with the hope that both the music and I end with a big bang. 

• Haha 3

We both enjoy Electro Industrial, Big Beat and House music in the background when we are getting busy!  That is what we have always put on when we entertained others here in the past and no one has complained.  It tends to encourage fast paced action which is what we enjoy.

We go with Pandora and enjoy Cantoma Radio or Poolside