Josh88h

First few experiences learned alot

We are new and we have experienced quite a bit recently our actual first experience was kinda a learning experience. My wife had never been with another women so it was a lot of teaching also was kinda unexpected how quickly it progressed and happened. She wore a summer dress but underneath had lingerie on  cuz it made her feel sexy and confident in case it progressed but it wasn’t planned for sure to progress yet. We had sat talking drinking a little when the other gal asked about my wife’s surgery scars she had a tummy tuck and breast lift in 2019.  So she took her clothes off to show her scars and next thing we are in their room naked soft swapping. It was super fun and erotic it was a great experience we went home made love together and talked about it for days. A few weeks later we played with another couple we had been talking to for along time and this was more planned. My wife wasn’t sure about another man yet but was ok with me playing with the other gal. The whole experience was great I mostly focused on my wife and let the girls play but we did tag team the other wife for a bit while mine played with her. It was also erotic fun till after we didn’t reconnect which was a failure in communication between me and my wife after the fact. We did the next day talked about it and decided for the future always need to reconnect and make love afterwards and worked it out since we discovered  how important it is to reconnect afterwards.  A few weeks later we set another play date. We all drank and everything that happened was amazing until towards the end. My wife jumped away from me which I know she was really into the other gal and prob drank a bit to much I just didn’t know how much yet. She trying to get to play with the female more but it still hurt my feelings but then she wound up with the other dude about to fuck her bare. I said hey condom then my wife said she didn’t care which for months of talking she said constantly I want stages and condoms. She’s now skipped all that’s and gone bare the first full swap and it’s not a matter of the going bare cuz we agreed with these people we would eventually. We know them well it was just all so quick after months of it’s has to be for awhile this way. The other male said I won’t cum in her and they went ahead so I went ahead bare with his wife. Well my wife decided she wanted his cum and told him to cum in her he said I’m not supposed to she said no it’s ok cum in me and kept saying to sexy so he did. I did not cum in the other women cuz we are both still fertile but she takes birth control and had trouble getting pregnant before so it was agreed I wouldn’t in her to cut the risk. We finished and separated and me and my wife then reconnected and had sex but after she asked so what happened cuz she blacked out and didn’t remember any of it. No one knew she was that drunk I didn’t even know she was if I did I wouldn’t of let it happen. I told her everything and she felt like trash I didn’t view her that way mostly was hurt by the pulling away from me and the quick no condom. We talked about it and decided going forward if we do which we both like it and want to was we need to be on the same page better. If we decide before hand to use condoms then that’s not something we change in the middle again. So in situations I can just say no we agreed before hand this and enforce that better. We agreed in play situations to limit alcohol cuz she didn’t think she drank that much either and only remembers the start and us reconnecting. It has been worked out and we have no issues both still love each other and realize it’s a learning process and shit happens what matters is we came together in the end and worked through it. We set boundaries and rules for future situations I wanted to share our experience so far for others.

My GF likes to drink too and there has been only one time when she got black out drunk during a sexual encounter.  It's weird because it's not like she was passed out and having sex with guys but she was fully awake participating and seemed completely aware at the time.  However the next day she didn't remember it.

Interesting... tbh a few glasses of wine always take off the edge and open up the box of courage. We experienced this one of the first times with a good friend..a great dinner, some cocktails, a night cap, back rub and next thing you know a threesome eventually I am watching him (he asked) enter my wife, the most erotics seconds of my life...until he was about to cum, we never talked about it but as he was about to pull out she pulled him "in"... and he finished in her. The next day... she claims to remember almost nothing. 

Same for me - having sex with other people is intense, but nowhere near as intense as the knowledge and/or sight of my husband being with another woman.  Even now, after all of these years and it being the same two other women in our family. 

• Like 1