Jo4079

Swinging During the Day

So yeah,  we met this couple for a weekend getaway.  We was very nervous at first but we followed  through  and met them anyway. They turned  out to be a super cool couple, it felt like we knew them forever.

So we met late one night and didn't play that night but we got up the next morning and had coffee and talked  for a while and started playing  about mid morning. The sex was amazing! It was so different compared to meeting  at a club when alcohol is involved  and it is usually  

very late at night. Granted a few drinks was nice when we started in the L.S  but it was so much better without!

• Like 2

We're definitely open to that!

We've had spend the night situations where the next morning goodbye's led to things getting frisky again, and like you say, the stone cold sober sex was even better than the partying at night sex.  We've also had afternoon delight sex playing solo with friends.  That was pretty awesome too, just more relaxing and time to really focus on your swing partner with no distractions or timelines.

• Like 2

We often play with other couples in the afternoon, then go out to dinner or an event. We are more wide awake, generally not drunk, see everything happening.  

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

When we started in 1986, my wife was not working and the husband of the couple who introduced us to swinging was working nights and his wife was working days. He. who was, and still is, my best friend  and my wife got together for sex many times and I loved it. I was really turned on by the thought of the two of them playing while I was at work. The other couple eventually got divorced but we are still good friends with both of them.

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

Our play depends on the opportunity.  If work and the children are taken care of and the moods hits any two of us (except two of the guys by themselves), then sure.  It's a fantastic break and stress reliever.

We have never been late night people so waiting until midnight to 'get things started'...well, we are finished by then. We also like watching each other and that is easier to do during the day. Give us the day any day and we are there!

Do you need a special time for sex? We have sex during the day when alone and have played many times with looking at the time. 

• Like 1

Usually when I see a single ad stating best available for daytime fun I suspect cheater. Prior to the pandemic my usual friend and I usually met mid morning due to schedules and traffic times. Now our schedules are tossed but as we resumed seeing each other I notice he still opts for the same time. It’s a good habit for me.

• Like 1

In our area there are swinger groups that are only daytime play.  Our first swinger group and parties for several years was Coffee Time, hosted house party on Sundays from 10 - 3pm.  VERY popular especially to couples and singles with children.....easier for sitters and not needing to explain late nights or dress.

My wife and I, as well as the other couples who we play with, have jobs, children and other responsibilities.  None of us are up for late nights or boozing.  We catch each other how we can, whenever we can, in different combinations.  That means before or after work during the week, with occasional lunchtime fun, and during the day on weekends. 

Absolutely.  Our best friends have been staying with us through quarantine.  Yesterday morning my husband went out to do some shopping, and my Girl friend Julie woke me up by climbing into my bed and kissing me awake and pulling me unto a delicious session of oral delights and fingering perfection.  I got up and took a shower and her husband Adam came into the bathroom and joined me in the shower for what was a very intense and rough fucking.  Day sex is great.  Also I am often at my horniest at about 3 pm when I get done from work and would enjoy a brain break before being worried about everything else.  My husband doesn't get home till 5:30, but Adam works from home so he is available.  My husband is horniest in the morning and I need to go to work before him most days, but Julie is on his same schedule.  Currently night time is when we are taking care of our own spouces.  Which is kinda backwards.  

• Hot! 2

1 hour ago, JessicaJamison said:

Absolutely.  Our best friends have been staying with us through quarantine.  Yesterday morning my husband went out to do some shopping, and my Girl friend Julie woke me up by climbing into my bed and kissing me awake and pulling me unto a delicious session of oral delights and fingering perfection.  I got up and took a shower and her husband Adam came into the bathroom and joined me in the shower for what was a very intense and rough fucking.  Day sex is great.  Also I am often at my horniest at about 3 pm when I get done from work and would enjoy a brain break before being worried about everything else.  My husband doesn't get home till 5:30, but Adam works from home so he is available.  My husband is horniest in the morning and I need to go to work before him most days, but Julie is on his same schedule.  Currently night time is when we are taking care of our own spouces.  Which is kinda backwards.  

For me, if you are in a "committed, live-in, poly quad" - you've by far, eclipsed the swinging many of us are familiar with...

1 hour ago, Fitlakecouple said:

For me, if you are in a "committed, live-in, poly quad" - you've by far, eclipsed the swinging many of us are familiar with...

Thats a fair assessment and  probably true, I am in uncharted territory at this point none of this was planned they were supposed to stay with us for 6 weeks originally but quarantine screwed it up.  Now we are just going with the flow.  As such we haven't ever defined what we are.