adamgunn

Furniture for sex

Thank you for illustrating the use! Inspirational! We upgraded our bed from queen to king size to accommodate more participants. Worked!

2 hours ago, Fundamental Law said:

The bench at the foot of the bed has all sorts of uses

Yes it does :)

We have large Ottoman in the den too that has proven to be quite useful for more than propping up your feet!

For us we have only bought beds. But, they have to be at the right height. My favorite position is on the edge of the bed, legs open, with a lover standing and fucking into me. It's great for parties too. You can get a lot of people on one bed! We also have a soft chair that is perfect to bend over the back and take it from behind.

aparty2.jpg

LunchCum.00_00_34_18.Still001.jpg

Nothing specific comes to mind.  We've had sex on a lot of different things but nothing is specifically there for sex.  We have an exercise ball that we've used.  My buddy placed her back over it with her head hanging down by the ground and he had one knee down and the other leg bent over her shoulder and placed on the ground so he could pump really deep in her throat while facefucking her.  But when I went around the other side to fuck her pussy it got pretty uncomfortable.

Got a custom-built sofa and chair for the living room. Not specifically for swinging, at least pre-pandemic we weren't really doing that at home, but the foam is firm, the seats are 30" deep, and the sofa has one big cushion with throw pillows that you can remove to make it more like 36". It's long enough for people to lay down completely on or deep enough to pull their legs up and curl up.

The pet/kid-proof stain resistance was a good idea, too.

• Like 1