Bluespruce1

More for Me

Lately I have become more focused on my own pleasure and getting what I need out of our experiences. The fact is, guys always get to cum but in conversations with my female friends that’s not the case for them. I can’t tell you how many times we have had a guy put his cock in me, give a few strokes, blow his loading be done. It pushes iff my husband and leaves me hanging. On a friends recommendation, lately i’ve been using a new strategy and it seems to be working. The past few times we have had a guy or two join us, I make sure they cum before they fuck me. I love watching them masturbate, I love wrapping my hands around a cock and I love giving oral. I love watching a guy ejaculate and I love it even more if I bring it on with my hands it mouth. After they release, I work on them and get them ready for #2. I find if they release, they can give me a better fucking and last long enough to let me cum as well. A few have been able to get up again so I figure fuck them, they at least got to nut once, why should I let them inside me if they aren’t going to finish the job. I guess it’s selfish and I don’t want to get a reputation as a tease, but it’s ME time! Thoughts?

• Like 1

I don't think that's uncommon. I've seen a lot of guys who fuck my GF bust their nut in a couple of seconds. They just need to replenish, get hard again, and then they usually last much longer.

• Like 2

Well, my wife comes pretty easily from foreplay, the guys don't get to put it in before they make her come with finger or tongue. Yes, you should definitely figure out how they work for you, not vice versa.

Mrs Doc and I are firm believers in the concept of "ladies first". I put an honest effort into giving my partner orgasms before I even try to get mine. My wife expects the same from her playmates as well. With her though, its not that hard to accomplish. She easily cums during foreplay and that facilitates her orgasms during penetration.

• Like 1

I love intercourse, the feeling of fucking if you will. Long ago I figured out that no matter how hard he tries, or not, every man is not going to get me off so, every simply, when he is done or we as a couple are done, if I haven’t had an orgasm, I masturbate until I do. At home, this may even involve getting my vibrator out of the drawer. When I was dating, between husbands, I found that some dates were somewhat insulted by this, some just got up and cleaned up while I went about it, others watched it and some were even turned on by it. In the swinging world where we are at a couples club or sex club, its a bit different. I obviously don’t have the vibrator so I do it by hand, and frequently a guy near by will offer to “give it a try” or “get the deed done” for me, often with the implication that once he gets me off, I’ll get him off, which works fine for both me and my husband.

I get that - and we are the same. We were with a couple a while back. We full swapped. He was done with me and my husband had made his partner cum twice and still hadn’t penetrated. We laid there watching and I was waiting for him to get hard again with me. It never happened so I joined my husband and the guys wife. My husband ended up giving me the penetration I needed.

• Hot! 1

It’s not an exact science for the men. I often come earlier than I would like. If powered by vitamin V, I can usually go for round two and I last longer. Of course, because we use condoms, things are a bit numb down there, resulting in less control.

In the forefront of my mind is the enjoyment of my female partner. I understand that intercourse does not lead to orgasm in many women, so I emphasize the oral if that is enjoyed by my partner. It is fun to learn what buttons to push.

• Like 1

I've always found things work out best when BOTH partners are primarily focused on the enjoyment of their partner. Whenever EITHER partner decides it's all about them, the spark is gone and it's time to order the pizza.

• Like 2

Please watch 'There's Something About Mary'.

“Tell me you spank the monkey before any big date. Oh my God, he doesn't flog the dolphin before a big date. Are you crazy? That's like going out there with a loaded gun! Of course that's why you're nervous.”

I also mentioned this a while back. A guy will stick it in my wife and cums in seconds. Because of this she is getting down on having intercourse with others. If they tried a second time that would be OK, but they don't.

• Like 1

Lately I have become more focused on my own pleasure and getting what I need out of our experiences. The fact is, guys always get to cum but in conversations with my female friends that’s not the case for them. I can’t tell you how many times we have had a guy put his cock in me, give a few strokes, blow his loading be done. It pushes iff my husband and leaves me hanging. On a friends recommendation, lately i’ve been using a new strategy and it seems to be working. The past few times we have had a guy or two join us, I make sure they cum before they fuck me. I love watching them masturbate, I love wrapping my hands around a cock and I love giving oral. I love watching a guy ejaculate and I love it even more if I bring it on with my hands it mouth. After they release, I work on them and get them ready for #2. I find if they release, they can give me a better fucking and last long enough to let me cum as well. A few have been able to get up again so I figure fuck them, they at least got to nut once, why should I let them inside me if they aren’t going to finish the job. I guess it’s selfish and I don’t want to get a reputation as a tease, but it’s ME time! Thoughts?

I actually think that's a real good idea and no I don't blame you at all for not being ok with that. I would also understand this pissing your husband off. However I will say that it does surprise me that they would blow so quick. I'm assuming these are grown men? From some of the other posters it sounds like its not uncommon either. Just suprises me a little is all. I haven't had a problem with pre mature ejaculation since I was in High School. I will say the strategy you adopted is the same one I didn when I was in HS. I used to say.. Can't go out with a loaded gun.. Gotta take a couple rounds out of the chamber first .. lol

I have had a couple young ones last a few seconds and one did an air burst and sprayed me before he could stick it in! lol But, for the most part I have had the opposite experience. Most men will withhold their orgasms to extend their pleasure and the experience. At our parties we have adopted a theme to get the men off once right away. So, I do understand the idea of getting the intial need and sensitivity out of the way. Anyway, I was feeling sorry for my husband a little. I was getting off all night at a party, maybe 10-12 orgasms, and he was screwing his brains out waiting until things were winding down and then picking the lucky wife that he would cum with. So, now, we try, to encourage the men to get off and not hold back, and then when they recover, we can screw with less built up pressure.

For the really young ones I recommend 2 condoms and when I am completed, I take them off and let them release.

It seems like when a couple tells you it’s there first time or 2nd or 3rd, you can count on man not getting hard or getting barely hard but getting off in no time at all. The wife of the couple all two often is just the opposite, aroused and into it but takes forever to have an orgasm. Reason enough for us to choose similarly experienced couples.

FullSwapCLT, that's the way I like to roll. I enjoy playing with two or three women, making each of them come, before I let myself go.

After I come, it seems that I have not only need time to get hard again, I have a bit of a mental hurdle. So, if I don't come, it's better for me - - and then women!