Bluespruce1

Bartering - experiences?

So for the first time, we actually had some spouse bartering going on at a local club. My husband was smitten with a hot little thing that was showing him lots of nasty attention in the dance floor. I was actually talking with another couple when her husband approached. He said that my husband really wanted to fuck his wife (which he did) and that she wanted to fuck him as well. He said that he was cool with it but that I would have to work out a deal with him. I don’t know why, but I broke out in a sweat and the thought of getting used by him made me horny as hell. He was hot and confident and I was all in. We grabbed a room and the first thing he said was that he was not interested in fucking me at all and that he was actually on his way to join another couple. I thought it was strange but I kept going along with the plot. While my husband and his wife watched he said he wanted to see and touch my tits - so I let him grope the shit out of me and suck my nipples. Next, he said he wanted me to remove my panties and let him see me sitting with my

legs open. Again, I played long and gave him what he wanted. He sat on the bed across from me and studied my pussy - which I can tell you was opening up for business. After about a minute of silence, he stood up and asked me if I would be willing to take him in my mouth. Again, at this point I am all in. I unzipped him and his penis easily slipped out - nothing special, just a nice looking semi hard average penis. I took him in and gave him what he wanted while our spouses watched and touched each other a bit. He got good and hard and I thought I was well on my way to a mouth full of him when he motioned for me to stop. He put his erect penis back in and zipped up, looked at his wife and said “have fun.” He asked me if I wanted to come with him

or stay in the room. I stayed with my husband and watched them play all the while while wondering “what the fuck just happened?!” I eventually joined them and we had a great evening. I have to say though this was a total first - I really felt like I was bartered our - and I fucking loved it. Anyone had a similar experience??

• Like 2

I like it that you decided to stay with your hubby and the other lady instead of going with her husband. But do you wonder what you may have missed?

• Like 2