Bluespruce1

I can’t get no...

Satisfaction! Lately I have been very disappointed with the male half of our swing partners. Is it normal for most guys to be one and done? My husband is always up for two or three orgasms with his partners and is always extremely attentive to them making sure they get what they need. Lately my guys have been pretty selfish and once they pop, they are done. I do my best to get them hard again and to help me cum, but they seem unable to perform. What’s interesting is that lately my husband has had a bit of a size fetish and wants to see me getting off on bigger cocks. I love how a big cock feels but it seems like just when i’m really enjoying it they finish and are done. Is this normal? How do you ladies keep them going? Honestly, most of my experience has been with smaller to average guys so is it normal for guys with bigger cocks to keep it hard after they ejaculate?

How bigger are you talking? Like monster 10 plus or like 8. I'm around 8 and I don't have any problems getting hard again for another round especially if the excitement is there and my wife really wants more. I have heard that some guys with those monster cocks can have some perfusion issues.

• Like 1

These guys are in the 8 to 10” range i’m thinking - haven’t broken out the measuring tape but they are all about 2-3” longer and much thicker than my husband and the usual suspects

I think you will find there is not a hard fast set rule. People are a mixed assortment...like a box of chocolates or bag of M&Ms.

Some in the LS male and female have skills and desire....some not so much. Some enjoy their partners...some are more self centered. Some age or their physical make make it difficult to recover quickly after orgasm (women have this ability much more than men, hence the desire or eventual experience of having multiple men at a time) and require some time to be able to perform.

However there are those that enjoy playing and erect or not enjoy touching and oral for their female partners for a full experience....and eventually a second round.

I think if you mix things up....partners....group play etc you will find what you are looking for.

• Like 1

Maybe expecting a man to be able to have more than one orgasm in a session is unrealistic. If your experiences to date has been multi orgasmic men, congratulations. On a first encounter, in a very erotic situation, the odds would be better. If these are guys are regular playmates, I'm betting on a lack of erotic newness, if that makes sense. Concerning them getting off before you, well, wtf? How long is foreplay? Are you getting them close to orgasm before they get inside you? Is it taking you longer? Something changed and it seems unlikely that suddenly all the guys started sucking at sex.

• Like 2

Unlike 30 years ago, Im happy to have one orgasm per session. I recognized awhile ago that my recovery time was getting longer and the 2nd orgasm most times didn't happen. At the same time, my wife was fully exploring her multi-orgasmic abilities. As a result, I've kind of retrained myself as a lover to spend way more time on foreplay and once boinking starts to not allow myself to go over the edge until she's had multiple orgasms or until she's squirted. For me, giving that kind of pleasure over an extended play time is way better than a quick fuck, a nut and a nap. I DO however, miss being 25 and able to cum 2-3 times in an evening. If I knew then what I know now……. :)

• Like 4

It’s the same here I agree with Pa doc mrs would always ask after she has multiple orgasms but I would keep going because I don’t want to finish the journey yet, I am enjoying it, but as soon as I feel her squirting,,, I can’t go any longer, then I will tell mrs that I am ready to finish, second time around always happened when we were on vacation but at home not that often

... Lately I have been very disappointed with the male half of our swing partners. Is it normal for most guys to be one and done? My husband is always up for two or three orgasms with his partners .. Lately my guys have been pretty selfish and once they pop, they are done...
Lora, Clair and I can empathize. It used to be that the two guys in our family could meet our needs for male sexual attention with multiple erections and ejaculations. Sometime after we all turned thirty, however, our female sex drive went up even more while the guys pretty much stayed the same. So there isn't enough, even with our Lesbian activity. The solution is that Clair, Lora and I now share a boyfriend who is still in his twenties. It works for all of us.