jeff111

Multiple Orgasms

I had my first multi orgasm experience a few years back during my first time in the swing at out favorite club. My husband and three guys took me into the room. They took off my clothes and put me in the swing. They watched me masturbate and removed their clothes. I came the first time simply from being watched. As they jerked off and got hard, they took turns putting their cocks in me. I had never been shared like this or been with multiple men. One guy was particularly hot and when he entered me i came a second time. They took turns fucking me and all stopped short of cumming. I’m not sure how many times I climaxed but it went in forever. The sheer thrill of being completely exposed and wide open for them combined with the sight of them naked along with the sensation of several different cocks was the perfect combo.

• Like 3

I had my first multi orgasm experience a few years back during my first time in the swing at out favorite club. My husband and three guys took me into the room. They took off my clothes and put me in the swing. They watched me masturbate and removed their clothes. I came the first time simply from being watched. As they jerked off and got hard, they took turns putting their cocks in me. I had never been shared like this or been with multiple men. One guy was particularly hot and when he entered me i came a second time. They took turns fucking me and all stopped short of cumming. I’m not sure how many times I climaxed but it went in forever. The sheer thrill of being completely exposed and wide open for them combined with the sight of them naked along with the sensation of several different cocks was the perfect combo.

Nice! So, you were one and done before this experience?

Have you found since then you can have multiple orgasms more easily now?

You could tell the difference between the cocks then?

I emphasize that orgasms and lusts increase in women when there are other men or couples, but only by talking about this matter or imagining or expressing to them the opinion of one of them about her body, the change towards the better occurs for her and she becomes more lustful and very horny , About a personal experience, I started hinting and taking pictures of her, and told her about the experiences of other couples and that they are making pictures and videos and they are in exchange with other couples who have been told, just these things made her become a sexual monster, and the first time I told her about my imaginations after I cum sucked my penis and licked the rest of it, even though she previously refused

My wife easily has multiple orgasms. We had an extended play station last Friday and she had about 20 orgasms in a 3 hour period.

Sometimes just talking dirty or even romantic stuff is enough to make her orgasm.

We had an extended play station last Friday and she had about 20 orgasms in a 3 hour period.

20 orgasms and 3 hours, how wonderful she is ,

how many men were there? and how old is your wife, please?

20 orgasms and 3 hours, how wonderful she is ,

how many men were there? and how old is your wife, please?

My wife is 49. She has an almost insatiable sexual appetite though I did wear her out that night. It was just me and her and after an hour we took a little break. She thought we were done but I told her we were only halfway through. Afterwards I asked her how many time did she cum and thought 20 but she lost count at around 15.

My wife is 49. She has an almost insatiable sexual appetite ... she lost count at around 15.

OK, we *have to* meet at YKW! :lol:

OK, we *have to* meet at YKW! :lol:

Ha. We won't be swinging, but you'll probably here some great moaning and groaning!

Ha. We won't be swinging, but you'll probably here some great moaning and groaning!

Don't forget to answer our PM when you can ... it's about that very subject.

My wife is 49. She has an almost insatiable sexual appetite though I did wear her out that night. It was just me and her and after an hour we took a little break. She thought we were done but I told her we were only halfway through. Afterwards I asked her how many time did she cum and thought 20 but she lost count at around 15.

very good .

thank you

we met a couple that needed extra sex very badly, well the other wife needed it. you see he was a smaller build and smaller penis person. When his wife was with me she went crazy on my 8 inches and had like 8 or 10 O's she was really into needing more cock. We do them often now days as she is the social director to get us 4 together, and the sex with her is always very good, my poor wife has to experience the other male's short pens but he gives excellent oral, and he loves cleaning als, so happensmy wife isinto receiving oral for a hour or more and gets multiple O's in strings. If you like chat Private message me

Ok . wife answers after SO below via me.

Has anyone found that they’ve become (for the women) or that their wives have become multi-orgasmic since taking on multiple partners or the excitement from encounters? 

SO- first time was nerve wracking... with a friend and husband in a threesome. I came. Afterward each time multiple including 3-4 non stop orgasms.

If not multi-orgasmic, found they had the desire for more orgasms or were able to have second and subsequent orgasms more readily?

SO- Does not apply

If you already were capable of multi-O’s, did the frequency or intensity change. 

SO-  yes more often, more intense.

Any thoughts on what caused these changes if there were any?

SO- different penis, different moves, feeling

How do you have the most intense and satisfying orgasms now? With hubby or play situations?

SO-  play situations

Mrs V speaking

With Mr V, I usually build up to one big toe curling big "O". But when I'm  with a new partner I usually have one or two good "O"s in more or less rapid succession then the toe curler starts when I feel he is about to cum then when he fires away and shoots his load, my whole body explodes!!!. This all depends of course on the foreplay and going down on each other for example. 

Oh jeez...I cum a lot! I can have an orgasm from internal or external stimulation. If I get off from my clit being aroused, I do need some time for it to recover from the sensitivity before going after it again. . But if a lover can have some stamina and fuck into me with a steady pace, I can have a lot of orgasms about 3 minutes apart. And if I get off from being screwed, my clit is available immediately after.

The most intense orgasms come from DP which is rare for me. I have strong contractions when I orgasm and having an excited cock up my fanny gives my muscles something else to clamp down upon. Ooooof!

But, my favorite orgasms are shared. There is nothing more raw and erotic than a lover cumming and releasing his semen in me while I'm cumming too. It's very intimate. and nasty connection.

CummingAgain.jpg

DP1.jpg

DP2.jpg

lulumarci41.jpg

Over the course of a evening, four to eight hours at a party or long threesome or one on one, I've observed I'm still good at age 66 for two or maybe thee orgasms with ejaculation.  However I tend to edge right up into orgasm with out ejaculation, & counting that three or four times in a long evening.   Seems there are many men with similar experience.  I've observed women who could average one a hour over a evening.  Taking their time & a break between each round sex, or in other cases clusters of two or three orgasms & then a longer break until  the next set.   

For the Mrs it depends on the circumstances , comfort level, a couple of drinks.  I have daddy's little helper pills. So I am good for 2 or 3 times over the evening. Without them I may as well stay home ?. She will have several small O's at different times and when she has that final toe curling, backbreaking O she is usually so exhausted she is about done. 

Early on my wife had difficulty having orgasms. Once we started playing in the mid 1980s, my wife started having multiple or orgasms most every time. That has been particularly true when she is having a threesome with our best male friend. It's also true when she and I are playing alone or when she is playing alone with him.

On 9/14/2019 at 8:31 AM, adamgunn said:

Fla-Swing, thanks for the explanations. My wife also often has more intense orgasms in MFMs than she has when it's just the two of us, or even when we're in foursomes. For her, like you, it's the erotic atmosphere.

It had to be learned. Our first few MFMs were good, but not the mind-blowing times she's having now. She had to get it into her mind that it's okay to be having sex while I'm just watching; that's a leap. Even when you're doing foursomes, nobody is really watching you, everyone's engaged. Only after we talked it out a few times, and she came to the realization it really is all about her, did she figure out that she can allow herself to just let go.

I was amazed at how much my wife enjoyed our first foursome. We had a nudist couple, Bill and D, over to the house and we were all nude. As usual there was some flirting going on. My wife was on the carpeted floor with him and I was on the other side of other side of the floor with his wife. We were both massaging the other's wives. I was teasing D by coming close to her breasts and pussy, but not actually touching them. D told me to look over to my wife and Bill. They were having intercourse, so D and I did too.

After that one experience we were fully hooked on sex with others.

On 5/30/2020 at 7:11 AM, Guest said:

The most intense orgasms come from DP which is rare for me. I have strong contractions when I orgasm and having an excited cock up my fanny gives my muscles something else to clamp down upon. Ooooof!

That's me.  Anal alone is nice, but I can't get off that way.  But with one in my pussy too, it's literally mind numbing.

On 5/30/2020 at 7:11 AM, Guest said:

Oh jeez...I cum a lot!

Thanks for posting, especially the pictures.  It wasn't possible to "Like" your post since you were a guest. 

So for me I think I have become more aware of my body and what feels good, in situations where I have multiple men I tend to not be so focused on getting to my orgasm cause I have a second dick if one fires early.  And then I have time to for them to recover while I'm fucked by the other.  So I hold myself off for the bigger more intense orgasm, once I've had that orgasm multiples are actually really easy.  I also think being in a sexually charged environment makes me more turned on and when I am really turned on I have orgasms easier in general.