NEWTOTHIS34

New m/f couple looking to get ball rolling with a phone/cam swinger fantasy? anyone?

Hello all

We are a m/f couple and never done anything at all and my wife said she wants to take it very slowly and one step at a time which I understand and she said she would be open to trying a phone swinger chat fantasy with another couple, so to dip her toes in the water first. I am fine with that. However the issue is trying to find a m/f or f who we can do that with, we have looked and looked and can not find anyone.

Can anyone help at all?

• Like 1

In our limited experience, most people want to talk, meet, even have sex with their own partner next to the other couple. It will be hard finding someone that is willing to just have a call/video chat in our honest opinion. keep looking, check swinger sites, maybe chaturbate. Best of luck!

You might try making a profile on SDC ,

Having a paid membership to any of the swinger sites with links here is going to increase your odds of making it happen. Most if not all of the sites have free memberships , but a paid one shows that you are more pro-active to actually move forward.

Also since you are a registered member here there is personal ad site down at the bottom of the forums home page. You might place a ad there as well.

And lastly in the about me section of your account here maybe put what you guys are looking for in there.

Cheers , best if luck

THanks all for the great replies. Also we have a fantasy but having trouble trying to get it done, basically I sent my wife a long text fantasy about her getting seduced by another woman, she said it really turned her on and I said what about if I have a woman basically read though that text in a sexy seducing voice on the phone to you, she said yeahh that would turn me on even more. So I said ok I will try and find a woman who can read that text to you over the phone. However, I have not found a woman yet who can read it? I will even pay, theres phone sex sites but you can not speak to them before hand ie to explain what you want and for me to give the lady the text to read to my wife. Maybe theres some website where you can speak to the woman first of even some chat room or website or chatroom I can find a woman who will do that for us. Any idea?

I was looking to place a personalosed add as you mentioned but can not find it? csn you maybe give me a link?

Been there and done that. One of the downsides was that there were a lot of single men who had photos of not-their-wife. They were hoping to snag photos and videos of women or couples, not hook up as a couple. We attended a nudist 'bare as you dare' party that was fun (no sex for us), so we advertised for couples only to join us at a party at our home. It was pretty much a disaster, but I believe it's still a good idea. What happened at ours was that we were willing to get partially or completely nude, but one of the men was really drunk.  He groped my wife without asking and wouldn't stop. She left the tub and ran to our bedroom crying. Most of the people left. One couple stayed on and he had been cheating on her for some time, so this was an attempt by him to get her into swinging. She got very drunk and wasn't much fun. We hooked up with them again anyway and the same thing happened. And thought they were supposedly tested and SDTD free, he had cheated since the test and gave my wife a case of bacterial vaginitis. 

Back to your idea; we spent a year trying to hook up online with SKYPE and never found a legitimate instance with both members of a couple. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but ...

As for the above post, many many people get paid to try to get you to pay for this and other sites, who aren't really interested in you. So there is plenty of scamming even from paid members of swinger sites.

This is us. Feels like it shouldn’t be that this hard. Let us know if you find anything good. Or message us. ;)