NewSw

Yes it may be a contradiction

Before marriage I would refuse to be in my wife's life another person or touch any man, she was a great beauty, and after marriage months I suddenly wanted to be in a relationship with another person (I do not know why), but when I started to notice that she knew someone I felt jealous again, even though she was not arrogant, I faced her with proof, I was keen to stop it. Our lives continued well after that. And after more than 12 years I was sure that I am the only love in her life no matter what happened, she became again very willing to share with someone, and I talked to her about the experiences of others I knew she felt the importance of change from time to time We started to watch movies and videos about a group, swing and share, and when she saw foursome or more she asked why they were doing it? I told her they enjoyed it more

Before marriage I would refuse to be in my wife's life another person or touch any man, she was a great beauty,..

Did your wife tell you about any of her sex partners before she met you? How did it make you feel? Were you happy for her good times? Did you meet any of them and were you ok with it?

... after marriage months I suddenly wanted to be in a relationship with another person (I do not know why)...
Because you love her enough to want her to have fun with someone else. You cannot be everything for your wife; no one can be everything for someone.

.., but when I started to notice that she knew someone I felt jealous again, even though she was not arrogant, I faced her with proof, I was keen to stop it..
You became afraid of your own inadequacies and that made you very selfish.

... Our lives continued well after that...
What you think is "well." Perhaps you have only succeeded in caging your wife. The test is whether she shares her sexual thoughts and fantasies with you, such as which other men she finds attractive. If not, she is not totally comfortable with you.

.. And after more than 12 years I was sure that I am the only love in her life no matter what happened, she became again very willing to share with someone, and I talked to her about the experiences of others I knew she felt the importance of change from time to time We started to watch movies and videos about a group, swing and share, and when she saw foursome or more she asked why they were doing it? I told her they enjoyed it more
If you want to start exploring sex with others, you need to think not about yourself - let your wife take the lead. You must make her feel secure in your marriage first. Second, you must follow whatever your wife wants to do and never criticize her for what she says or thinks. You may say, "I am not ready for doing that yet," but never make her feel bad for saying it. Let her find happiness in having sex with other people and your happiness will follow.

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman

Do you think a woman goes to be a hotwife or cheat because of a lack of husband? I believe that the reason is the tendency that exists in the person regardless of the other partner ، For example, I have a beautiful wife and have all the specifications that I want and she does not refuse to have sex at any time . However, I would like to have a sexual relationship with another. Second: Open marriage relationships are not the result of a lack of partners in one partner but a lifestyle

..However, I respect your opinion very much ،، thank you my friend

• Like 1

Did your wife tell you about any of her sex partners before she met you? How did it make you feel? Were you happy for her good times? Did you meet any of them and were you ok with it?

Because you love her enough to want her to have fun with someone else. You cannot be everything for your wife; no one can be everything for someone.

You became afraid of your own inadequacies and that made you very selfish.

What you think is "well." Perhaps you have only succeeded in caging your wife. The test is whether she shares her sexual thoughts and fantasies with you, such as which other men she finds attractive. If not, she is not totally comfortable with you.

If you want to start exploring sex with others, you need to think not about yourself - let your wife take the lead. You must make her feel secure in your marriage first. Second, you must follow whatever your wife wants to do and never criticize her for what she says or thinks. You may say, "I am not ready for doing that yet," but never make her feel bad for saying it. Let her find happiness in having sex with other people and your happiness will follow.

Do you think a woman goes to be a hotwife or cheat because of a lack of husband? I believe that the reason is the tendency that exists in the person regardless of the other partner ، For example, I have a beautiful wife and have all the specifications that I want and she does not refuse to have sex at any time . However, I would like to have a sexual relationship with another. Second: Open marriage relationships are not the result of a lack of partners in one partner but a lifestyle

..However, I respect your opinion very much ،، thank you my friend .

• Like 1

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes." - Walt Whitman

Great words, and I want to add something, I think after I made sure that only love me alone, I was freed from caution .

Thank you my friend

..However, I respect your opinion very much ،، thank you my friend

I am a wife and I agree. A person can be perfectly satisfied with his or her spouse, but want more, especially variety. I enjoy other men, but find that I need other women. The one thing that I cannot be for my husband is another person, and sometimes that is what he wants. Letting your spouse have sexual fun with someone else is the ultimate gift. Be kind and generous, without jealousy.

• Like 1

I am a wife and I agree. A person can be perfectly satisfied with his or her spouse, but want more, especially variety. I enjoy other men, but find that I need other women. The one thing that I cannot be for my husband is another person, and sometimes that is what he wants. Letting your spouse have sexual fun with someone else is the ultimate gift. Be kind and generous, without jealousy.

I agree. Considering my wife needed to to even consider sleeping with another man showed me she was more than content with me. Especially since we were and still do have sex all the time.

Now that she enjoys other men, it does not mean she's not satisfied with me... just that she also enjoys other men.

• Like 1

. .Now that she enjoys other men, it does not mean she's not satisfied with me... just that she also enjoys other men.

I sometimes go to the theater with a woman who is not my wife. Both my wife and I are happier with that.

Yes, that is true and supposed to be .

thank you

• Like 1

I agree. Considering my wife needed to to even consider sleeping with another man showed me she was more than content with me. Especially since we were and still do have sex all the time.

Now that she enjoys other men, it does not mean she's not satisfied with me... just that she also enjoys other men.

thank you my friend

I sometimes go to the theater with a woman who is not my wife. Both my wife and I are happier with that.

very good .