Bluespruce1

How do you 3?

So what's your preference on a threesome - MMF of FFM? We tend to go back and forth. Sometimes I'm really craving a second man and a really hot spit roast or DVP. Lately we have really enjoyed an amazing female that gives amazing oral while I'm riding him. What's your pleasure these days?

• Like 3

I totally enjoy MFM, and MMFM is nice to; the, whatever the "husband gets out of it” he encourages me or at least indulges me and is fully participative. it’s all made me much more confident in dealing with men whether at social events, the bar, or even at work.

As a woman, I prefer FFM. I like one of each and the sense that we are "using" the man (he doesn't mind).

• Like 3

... there's a lot of work involved keeping both [women] entertained and running warm unless they're both bisexual enough to help with each other...
All three of us women in our family have a strong Lesbian side (I don't like the word "bi" to mean Lesbian. Bi means both homo and hetero) and we do take care of each other, and so long as the man can go at least twice, once for each of us girls, we're happy. MFMs are good, but I like women (softness, tits, pussy) too much. For most women, multiple men are easy to handle, either simultaneously or serially.
  • Like 1

I'd like to try more FMF threesomes but 99% of our threesomes are MFM. It's a lot harder to find women than men to join.

100% of our threesomes are MFMs. My wife isn't bi, and has no desire to watch me in the act. On the other hand, I very much enjoy watching her. Plus, even if, there's no way I could begin to satisfy two ladies.

I don't mind, we swing as well, and I get mine there . . .

I've only did MFF(myself and two friends with benefits or her and one of her friends). It was fun but after experiencing a few threesomes I realize I'm not a big fan of it. My first ever threesome was my idea. The next 5 threesomes I had were my friends with benefits idea.

• Like 1

I got into swinging because I wanted to experience MFM. I do have FMF fantasies, but have yet to meet the right couple. MMI is always fun too, Me, Myself, and I.

• Like 3

I've only did MFF(myself and two friends with benefits or her and one of her friends). It was fun but after experiencing a few threesomes I realize I'm not a big fan of it. My first ever threesome was my idea. The next 5 threesomes I had were my friends with benefits idea.

I thought this topic came up a little while ago and you said your first 3some was MMM. Maybe I have you confused with somebody else.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I thought this topic came up a little while ago and you said your first 3some was MMM. Maybe I have you confused with somebody else.

Nope. I've never been sexually active with another male involved.

Nope. I've never been sexually active with another male involved.

My apologies. Must’ve been that other tall, handsome, buff, rich guy with a harem of barely legal girlfriends on here. There’s so many I get them mixed up.

• Like 2

My apologies. Must’ve been that other tall, handsome, buff, rich guy with a harem of barely legal girlfriends on here. There’s so many I get them mixed up.

Must be Alura(he's not into MMM) you're confusing me with. That guy is top notch quality in so many ways.

Do you think? That hasn’t been our experience. I love to flirt away with single women and the F half of a couple. We find that there are a lot of previously married women in the 35-55 age group that are totally comfortable exploring their bi side.

• Like 1

FWB’s are the best. We have a long-time girlfriend that joins us regularly. She survived a horrible marriage and honestly I think she simply appreciates the escape and non judgement that we provide for her.

• Like 1

FWB’s are the best. We have a long-time girlfriend that joins us regularly. She survived a horrible marriage and honestly I think she simply appreciates the escape and non judgement that we provide for her.

Cool.

For threesomes all we have experienced is FMF in all the years we have been in the lifestyle! She is bi and prefers playing with other women more then other men and I am 100 percent straight so it is what works best for us.

Unlike many out there we actually have better luck finding single women then we do single men. Between the ridiculous cock pics, married guys, I am a alpha dom males and general stupid things guys say the pool of guys worth giving a try is non existent here at least.

The truth is I would love to share her with other men for her pleasure. It is them that are the ones that are always cock blocking themselves not me. It is embarrassing how many dudes are just completely clueless when it comes to hooking up with couples.

• Like 2

I'm surprised it would be that hard to find another male. That being said I would probably count myself as "clueless".