cplnuswing

Do you need permission to masturbate?

The recent discussion about Masturbating in front of others made me think of a recent conversation with some friends. One guy was telling about how one time earlier in their marriage that he had to go work out of state for like a month, and how horny he was after a couple of weeks of that.

Finally, during his calls home, he asked her if it was ok if he jerked off? The first few times he asked, she said no, it was not ok with her. He kept asking, and finally, just a few days before he could come home, she relented and said he could...once.

That story blew me away...just did not compute. Both the having to ask and the being told no. Even the other guys in the conversation, most certainly vanilla, seemed to think that was a bit...errrr...extreme :rollseye:, although they tried to be nice about it.

In the time period that story came from, we weren't swingers either, hadn't even talked about it yet, but we both knew the other masturbated, at home or not at home.

So, have you ever felt any pressure NOT to masturbate?

For the first twenty years of my marriage I traveled for a living. I called home most nights and I know I caught her breathing heavy quite a number of times. (No, it wasn't that, we were monogamous at the time!) And I masturbated all the time. Why we didn't have regular phone sex, I don't know now.

Masturbation - when you can't get the real thing - is healthy.

If my wife and I are in proximity, it would be rude to masturbate without asking the other if he/she would like to engage. Pretty much the only time we masturbate is when one of us is away, otherwise we do it together or with a play partner(s).

Ms. Gold would NEVER think of masturbating without asking for permission first. I almost always give it, but sometimes I don't (just to keep her on her toes and not to always expect it). Same goes for orgasms. It's something that she started and enjoys (well, we both enjoy it now).

To each their own, but I can't imagine a relationship lasting very long with a woman who imagined she was going to police my orgasms.

• Like 4

OMG, I do it all the time. I admit, I flushed and felt a little silly the first time my husband walked in on me, but now I do it casually. Lately I have been getting off in the bathroom. I squat down on a dildo and watch my face in the mirror. Something about watching myself approach an orgasm really turns me on. Weird huh?

BathroomDildoRide3.jpg

When we have sex my wife likes to follow hugging and kissing with masturbating herself to an orgasm or two — it only takes her a minute or two To reach her first orgasm — before we proceed to enjoying intercourse. She invariably asks my permission to masturbate as she picks up her wand. I always give her permission, often adding that because I so enjoy watching her experiencing pleasure she really doesn’t need permission. Then she’s off to the races.

The only thing slightly odd about her masturbatory habits is that what triggers her orgasms is fantasizing about being in her college dorm single room 50+ years ago  — masturbating. ☺️??

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FullSwapCLT said:

Something about watching myself approach an orgasm really turns me on. Weird huh?

Sounds interesting.  I do get turned on watching the others, both men and women, orgasm.  I've never watched myself, except incidentally in a mirror.  I need to try it, looking at my own face when I cum, but it will be with a partner (I'm thinking cowgirl, or sitting up getting oral) not masturbating.  I only do that when I'm away, alone.

My only thing is I have an agreement in the morning on the weekends not to toss one off before 8am. That way I have not just gotten done and she comes upstairs for sex

Seems kind of weird to have to ask if it's ok. There's definitely a fetish aspect to asking your "mistress" for permission... but that's something completely different. The way I see it, it's your body... you can touch it however you want.