kikonkrome

Hottest Clubs Awards 2016

So we were chatting late last night and thought this was an interesting idea.

What are the hottest clubs you went to in 2015? Which are your local favorites?

Ours hands down, in the Chicago area is Couple's Choice. These guys never fail to deliver. I will also say we have not even come close to trying them all within a two hour driving distance of the city center. However of the ones we have tried (and there are a few) these guys put on a class party. They have a comfortable dance floor, easy places to mingle and plenty of serious play area's. There is also a wide ethnic variety in the crowd that make it here on any particular night. I would give these guys the fully erect dancing penis status...:dncdick:

For traveling Club Coulette in New Orleans, LA, was smoking hot!! They have a lot of money put into this club that makes it one of the sexiest we have ever been to. The have a high end dance floor, proper bartenders, and great area to relax and chat in. Their upstairs play area, although not the biggest is super sexy and second to none. I will also add that the 'library' area was a treat in and of itself. Yes another fully erect dancing dick...:dncdick:

I would also like to give Eyez Wide Shut an honorable mention. It would be pretty tough to have a bad night there.

Any suggestions on people's favorites? What is the hottest swing club in your area?

• Like 2

The best club we visited in 2015 was Champagne Club in Ft Wayne, Indiana. The club is really nicely decorated. The play rooms are large, comfortable and very clean. There is a exhibitionist room with a closed circuit "camera" that projects onto a large screen in and outside of the room(black and white and not high res. so really pretty sexy). They have a great spread of snacks and desserts and a large dance floor. The dj does a good job.

We also traveled to Desire Riviera Maya in Mexico for a week with the Life on the Swingset podcast group and had a great time! I highly recommend the resort and the group. We go again Nov 5-12, 2016.

• Like 1

The hottest swingers' club we visited was not even a swingers' club. It was not even a club. It is a clothing-optional resort. But it is a resort that is "swinger friendly". My wife and I, on two different evenings, hooked up with two different couples in a "conversation pool". The name of the resort is Caliente, near Lutz, Florida.

• Like 2

funcoupledayton said:
The best club we visited in 2015 was Champagne Club in Ft Wayne, Indiana. The club is really nicely decorated. The play rooms are large, comfortable and very clean. There is a exhibitionist room with a closed circuit "camera" that projects onto a large screen in and outside of the room(black and white and not high res. so really pretty sexy). They have a great spread of snacks and desserts and a large dance floor. The dj does a good job.

We also traveled to Desire Riviera Maya in Mexico for a week with the Life on the Swingset podcast group and had a great time! I highly recommend the resort and the group. We go again Nov 5-12, 2016.

Champagne Club is now on my list to check out. Need to find an excuse to drive through the Midwest on a weekend night. I added the link for anybody interested!!

Thanks for the Life on the Swingset podcast group!!

SW_PA_Couple said:
The hottest swingers' club we visited was not even a swingers' club. It was not even a club. It is a clothing-optional resort. But it is a resort that is "swinger friendly". My wife and I, on two different evenings, hooked up with two different couples in a "conversation pool". The name of the resort is Caliente, near Lutz, Florida.

Caliente is on our list too!!!

SW_PA_Couple said:

Doesn't look very clothing optional in the pictures? LOL! What is a "conversation pool"? What about the age range and pretty people factor?

We can vouch for Caliente as a fun lifestyle resort. The conversation pool is a long narrow pool in which you converse with people, then play. Make sure you have the Astroglide in the gray bottle for underwater activity. My first successful underwater coupling occurred in the conversation pool.

. . . What about the age range and pretty people factor?
The membership at Caliente is markedly younger than at Paradise Lakes. We were not, however, the only 60+ people at the resort.

Pretty people? Yea, there were pretty people. But they seemed to be the ones who were there for the clothing-optional aspect rather than the prospect of meeting swingers.