YZF

Can't get any more full swap than this.

Next weekend the male half of a couple we have been playing with is going to go on a three day trip. We are swapping partners for that weekend. Mrs. YZF is going with him and Mrs. Fun is going to stay with me.

The last time we played, we played in the same room for a while but when we retired for the night, Mrs. Fun stayed with me while Mrs. YZF spent the night with Mr. Fun.

I had to take about a 1 hr. break but the creaking and headboard banging in the next room went on non-stop. The next morning Mrs. Fun and I get into the shower together a few minutes later my wife joins us. She says that Mr. Fun is still asleep. We played a little in the shower but Mrs. Fun was holding back because she was afraid of slipping and falling. We go back to the room Mrs. Fun and I played. I am feeling a little guilty playing with two women while Mr. Fun is asleep so Mrs. YZF volunteers to go get him.

After a few minutes my wife comes back and reports that Mr. Fun is still asleep. She even went down on him for a bit and he didn't wake up.

I asked Mrs. YZF how late they played and she said, "Around 4:00."

His wife laughed that he would probably sleep all day then. I worried about playing with this guy's wife without him but Mrs. Fun assured me that he would be fine.

If this is the best the guy can do on an all night swap, I have doubts that he can keep up with Mrs. YZF for a three day weekend. His wife does not mind frequent breaks.

I have little doubt that his wife and I will stay naked for 3 days. I wonder if he will be mad at running out of gas like he has and he does not get his freak on 3 days in a row but me and his wife will.

Is his trip work related? If so they'll definitely have some breaks and he'll still need to get some sleep to make it to the work functions.

Either way, your wife might want to take a book or two.

Is his trip work related? If so they'll definitely have some breaks and he'll still need to get some sleep to make it to the work functions.

Either way, your wife might want to take a book or two.

Friday is the only day that is work related. The rest of the weekend is theirs. He plans to take Mrs. YZF sightseeing for a bit on both days. Me and his wife plan to just stay in.

Yes, that sounds VERY fun... please relate the results of this extreme full swap to all of us... :D

Yes, that sounds VERY fun... please relate the results of this extreme full swap to all of us... :D

Day by day or when Mrs. YZF gets back? :D

YZF ~

Will this be a first experience of this kind for you and your wife, at least with this couple?

It will be the first time Mrs. YZF goes out of town with another guy and another woman stays here in her stead. We have done some serious separate room stuff. Usually, what we have been doing lately is doing some same room stuff then when we go to bed we swap and spend the night with the other spouse's. We have a pair of couples we do this with. At a party we tend to let our hair down a bit more, especially Mrs. YZF.

YZF,

I guess I would like to see a kind of 'story' from each of you after it's all said and done. One from each of you... your own point of view, what you did, etc.

I think that would be great for those of us who are unsure if we could ever do something like this.

Thanks!

YZF,

I guess I would like to see a kind of 'story' from each of you after it's all said and done. One from each of you... your own point of view, what you did, etc.

I think that would be great for those of us who are unsure if we could ever do something like this.

Thanks!

The guy's wife is going to show up a day early. She wants some FMF action before Mrs. YZF leaves.

Well, last night Mrs. YZF and I had a long talk about what we are doing. We went over a few things. I showed Mrs. YZF the sexy underthings I bought her for the weekend. We were tempted to have her wear some of those things last night. Every time we talk about her trip we wind up having great sex so it is not like we are getting cold feet.

Your original question for posting was wondering if Mr. Fun would be mad because he may not be able to keep up with Mrs. YZF for a full three days.

It sounds like you all are really comfortable with each other and there are few if any issues involved. The whole premise behind swinging is for variety and so perhaps the dynamics of the way Mrs. YZF and Mr. Fun play is a refreshing change. I wouldn't worry if I were you.

It sounds like you all are really comfortable with each other and there are few if any issues involved. The whole premise behind swinging is for variety and so perhaps the dynamics of the way Mrs. YZF and Mr. Fun play is a refreshing change. I wouldn't worry if I were you.

It will be a refreshing change all around. Mrs. YZF is all about intensity and when we have sex it is not usually for distance. She is beautiful and hot enough so that getting 2 in a row from a man is no problem. After a break she can usually coax another. Note I said usually. Anal with Mrs. YZF is not a long distance proposition.

Mrs. Fun likes to get all the mileage she can. Like I said, I have no problem going all day with Mrs. Fun. That is something I could never do with my wife.

Been there, done that. It will be a different experience for both of you. Hopefully, she won't be disappointed. If she is, there's no need for a repeat. Hope you both have a blast though :D

Mr. Fun was hoping we would webcam for him. Maybe we can just open it up. :D

Mrs. YZF loves to perform for the camera herself but only when I am filming POV stuff.

Well, Day 1 of our full and extreme 3 day swap started last night actually. My place is 72 miles away from the airport and people flying out have to be there one hour before their flight. Mr. Fun and my wife flew out at 6:00 so it was an early morning for Mrs. YZF.

Last night we swapped partners but Mrs. YZF and Mr. Fun only made out and cuddled. Mrs Fun and I went a bit further. We made out and we had some oral play. Unlike Mrs. YZF, Mrs. Fun does not swallow. She does blowjobs to completion, but she lets the cum dribble out the sides and usually keeps sucking until either the dick gets soft or she starts fucking.

This morning Mrs. YZF woke Mr. Fun up with a blowjob and after she got showered and dressed she came into our room and woke Mrs. Fun up with some expert pussyeating while I watched.

I don't know if it happened and I am just guessing here, but I think Mr. Fun got another blowjob during the one hour ride to the airport.

Excellent start! Sounds VERY fun to me.

Keep us posted... and ... thanks for keeping us posted! :D

This morning after Mrs YZF and Mr. Fun left at 5:00 in the morning Mrs. Fun and I went back to bed. At around 7:00 Mrs. Fun woke me up by playing with and sucking on my morning wood. She wanted me awake so she could show me how flexible she is. :D

Well, I can't believe that Mrs. Fun only gets anal from Mr. Fun maybe once a month. She loves anal sex. Thankfully, her husband lets her indulge when she plays with others.

I learned what an anal full-nelson is today. Takes a heck of a lot of flexibility and I am going to to have to show this to Mrs. YZF when she gets back. For it being day one, we have had plenty of fun today.

Awesome... give Mrs. Fun a big wet kiss and lick in the place of your choosing for me. :facelick:

Well, I can't believe that Mrs. Fun only gets anal from Mr. Fun maybe once a month. She loves anal sex.

Everyone is different. I suspect Mrs. Fun is just fine with her mate :)

Everyone is different. I suspect Mrs. Fun is just fine with her mate :)

Mrs. Fun loves anal as much as Mrs. YZF does. Mr. Fun does not like anal sex at all. That is why Mr. Fun lets Mrs. Fun indulge in such an activity without strings. Sex involves such a diverse number of activities, rare is the person that likes them all and if they do, even rarer is the one who is good at all of them.

Mr. Fun may not like anal sex even with Mrs. Fun, but he is the best pussy eater in our group and ladies line up for his services.

Thanks for keeping us posted :cool:

I have to wonder :rolleyes:

Could or would, Mrs.YZF or even Mr. or Mrs. Fun add/post their comments ?

Either way, thanks for the updates. Everything sounds exciting and working so well ;)