Miss_Piggy

What's the sexiest location for a tattoo?

Sexiest Tattoo Location  

785 members have voted

1. 1. Sexiest Tattoo Location

• Upper Arm
    • Lower Arm
    • Upper Back
    • Lower Back
    • Tummy
    • Breast/Chest
    • Bum
    • Upper Leg
    • Lower Leg
    • Ankle
    • Wrist
    • Piggy, you made another faulty poll! Somewhere else that I'll post about below.
    • It doesn't matter. I love all tattoos. It could be on your nose! Doesn't matter...
    • I don't like tattoos at all. ICK!

I have a tat of me on my shoulder, I am in my Gi with a Maple Leaf behind me and I am holding my BO (a weapon). I love when Dog does it Doggie and kisses my tat. He has played the guess what I am doing to her game before. I love it. I will be getting it finished this summer. Her belt needs to have some black added.

I have one on my lower back as well, it is two fairies and they are named for my kids. I think that the best tat is one that means something to you. My Grandfather use to tell me I was blessed with fairies. I was always in trouble growing up and Grandad use to tell my father that it was the fairies that did it not J. Then I really was blessed, but this time with kids. So I put two and two together and came up with that one.

The one on my shoulder is my gift to me for getting my black belt. I live karate and kickboxing. Even my kids do it. If I medal this fall at the worlds I am going to get a fist put on my hip or back of my neck. Then I am done...for now. :o

So both of mine have significance in my life, therefore I will never outgrow it.

No tattoos on me or my partner. Never had any interest in it, though both my brothers have several and my daughter now has 3.

Always in my mind was whatever I chose I wouldn't really be that thrilled with 2-5 years down the road. As with all things tastes change...with a tattoo you are stuck with it unless you want to pay for surgery to remove it.

Then there is the other wonderful trait...they expand with your skin. Afraid to say it but we all widen a little at least as we get older...well so does that wonderful sexy tattoo...after a while not so sexy anymore. :(

I enjoy getting temporary henna tattoos to suit my moods or parties I am going to, a little like being able to change jewelery or nail color....variety is the spice of life.

:rolleyes:

Our local female tattoo artist, referred to the female lower back tattoo as ...

ASS ANTLERS

She has done so many, she's sick of doing them...

driveajeepnaked said:
Our local female tattoo artist, referred to the female lower back tattoo as ...

ASS ANTLERS

She has done so many, she's sick of doing them...

I have to agree. I got mine done about 7 years ago. I was not one of the first, but I certainly was not along for the ride either.

But now everyone has a tattoo. Some are even pointless. I like to ask what the tattoo means or what is its significance. Some of the stories behind tats are pretty cool. Some are very lame.

I live in a resort community and every summer we have a tattoo shop open, and every summer you hear from some of the artists, "If I have to do another rose or butterfly, I am going to kill myself".

A group if giggling girls going on a bet or a whim is like a knife to a tattoo artist's heart.

Word of advice for anyone planning on a tattoo. Think about it, research, talk to the artist. I had four visits with the artist who did my girl, before any ink touched my skin. She loved doing it. Mine is an original. She designed it, and it looks great.

I'm really not into tattoos but I did give some thought to having one down there when I'm shaved and when I got tired of it I'd let the hair grow back.

I have read in scientific medical journal, that lots of people want to take away tattoos, but it is not so easy, so think twice before doing a tattoo :)

Next to piercings, tattoos are the sexiest things. Of course not too much of them. In my wild teen years I got a sun tattooed on my lower back. But it is quite low, crossing over my ass crack :lol: . Hubby loves it though.

I think on a woman the lower back is the sexiest place, and I am hoping to have one myself soon...I just can't decide what design I want.

I think I posted these once before, but can't remember...

I love the tattoo on your back, did you draw this design up?

I love sleeves or half-sleeves on the RIGHT MAN. They really need to be muscular arms and good quality work to pull it off.

On women, I really don't like them much other than the back or butt. No breasts please! They will regret that so much at 70!

I've also been really attracted recently to the upper chest, from shoulder to shoulder on women. I'm not much into the breast tattoo, but the cleavage and area above the breasts is just erotic.

Mr has a tat on his calf that's cool, but I had to vote upper leg. I love a strong pair of thighs and would love to see one there.

I had a tat designed for my cleavage to cover a small scar, but just before leaving to go get it, I took a pregnancy test just in case. Damn pink lines :lol: We've since moved and I haven't found anyone I trust.

I think it depends on the person. Some people just look trashy with tattoos in certain places whereas the same place can look totally sexy on another person. I like to see tattoos on men on the upper arm and back, especially with muscles it looks cool. ;) They have such rough bodies that it looks okay on them.

I don't really find them attractive on women, guess I'm the minority there. A woman's body is just so soft and smooth and a tattoo just messes that up. They've gotten to the point where they are TOO trendy nowadays among the teen to early 20's crowd and every other girl I see has one on the lower back above her butt.

This may or may not have been mentioned already.... but our favorite line in the movie Wedding Crashers with Vince Vaughn is....

"Tattoo on the lower back... might as well be a bulls-eye!!!"

Something about a woman with a tattoo on her lower back that SCREAMS that she is sexy and sensual!!

Ladies, show us more of those beauty markings on your sexy bodies!

Very pretty D! I love blue. I THINK my tattoo turned out ok, but the camera I used to take the pics absolutely sucks (it's the best I could do!). So, seeing as how it's on my ass, I've never seen it other than in a mirror.

TATTOO HORROR STORY: The tattoo I have on my lower back is my own design. It has special meaning to me. So I very carefully drew it out, digitally colourized it, and took it to the artist to see if there was anything else that needed to be done with it. He said no, but could he keep a copy of it? Uh...sure? I figured he was going to keep it on file or something for me. When I showed up the next week for my actual tattooing appointment, the guy at the desk says, "Oh yeah, I remember that design! That's a really nice tat. Joe (or whatever his name was) put that on someone last week..." SAY WHAT??? The jerk stole my design!! Did I make any money off it? No... Was it now my very own unique tattoo? Uh..NO! Moral of the story: if you have your heart set on designing a tattoo and making sure that it's UNIQUE, do NOT let the artist have a copy of it. Grrrr...

Ok, I'm not a lawyer (yet) and I don't know about the laws in Canada, but here in the U.S. when you create something, YOU own the copyright! And that's true whether or not you actually formally "copyrighted" it. So, you might want to trot on down to the store and demand royalties for every sale of your design, depending on the laws in your country. Just a thought.

Athena

I think that tattoos that you find other than are just "out there" for you to see, are hot! It is part of the them trusting you, to see a part of them that is hidden from the rest of the world, but I am permitted to see. I don't know, but I find a woman showing me their tattoo is a real turn-on. I have pics of tattoos and would be willing to show them I am putting together a scrap-book of them.

A Nurse was helping an elderly gentleman in the Nursing home and noticed a tattoo on his knee. She couldn't tell what it was a tattoo of, so she asked him. "A banjo" was his reply. She looked puzzled and he added "I'm from Alabama". :lol:

I've got a tattoo also, but not of a banjo or on my knee. I'm sure if I ever make it to a Nursing home, I won't give a rats ass what it looks like either. I will probably be more concerned with the shape my joints and organs are in than my tattoo. :lol:

I have a nude vampire couple in a graveyard under a full moon in the mist on my left bicep. I'm planning on getting a topless woman next to a tiki statue with flaming green eyes and mouth and have that be the end of it. (right bicep)

I do like seeing a woman who's free enough inside to allow herself pretty much any kind of adornment she wants. I'll even admit to digging seeing them on a lady's chest. (Makes it fun to see if she's up for my challenge to let me pull the ink back out with my lips...*snicker*)

I have several tattoos and I think that they are all sexy. I really love the one on my upper thigh, I guess that is the one I find the sexiest. :D

I have a tattoo of a butterfly on my genital area. I think it is incredibly sexy (as does my husband and all partners we have been with). I will say it hurt like hell...

That said - I also find tats around the ankle sexy for women. For men - on the back or the arm. (Like sleeves on men!)

My favorite place was not listed (Over the pubic bone) but even still, my favorite place is not always my favorite. It depends upon the womans body

Well me and the wife have 2 tattoos each. We both got our first ones on the same night, by the same artist. We both thought long and hard about what we wanted, and both have special meaning.

The second ones we got were at different times, but both times were at a tattoo party thrown by some swinger friends in there house. A local artist that is also a swinger aranged to come and do them in house.

I think for sexiest location, it really depends on the tat and the person, of course lower back on a woman is always good, but a good pubic tattoo is hot too. One men I think arm tattoos and back tats are best.

Here are picks of my two (will have to dig up pics of the wifes tats). My arm one was the first, then I got the other one with the lip printsm, and yes those prints are traces of actual lip prints, my wifes in the center and a couple of friends. It has double meaning but I won't drag it on out here.

armtat1.jpg

Growing up in a military family tatoos were very common. I saw what happens to tatoos in 10 to 20 years. In th words of Robin Williams" that circle of thorns on your bi-cep turns into a pickett fence".

I find it interesting that most people like tattoos on a female's lower back, though I have always heard it refereed to as a "tramp stamp". Not that I personally have a problem with them there! :) My favorite places on a female didn't make the list so they are as followed:

Females: Back of the neck and down their side.

Males: Arms, back, chest.

On the flip side, I find that tasteless tattoos (aka cartoon characters) are a bit of a turn-off!

i dont really like most tattoos ive seen on guys, but i think small accent [postage stamp size] tattoos on women are tres hot. my favorite is what i call the bikini tattoo......between the hip and the groin, right outside of what would be covered by a string bikini or gstring. ow!

After all these years of Al using Magic Markers, El Marko’s, and Sharpies on my breasts, mons, and butt over the past 30+ years, it took seeing my doctor at a party with a “Queen of Spades” tattoo on her left breast to tempt me to take the “tattoo plunge”! She says that she’ll ensure everything is safe, should I go ahead with it. (She’s been in the lifestyle since med school.) She’s suggesting that the “Queen of Spades” go on either my left breast, my mons, or my left butt cheek. Please gals, if you’ve had a tat on those areas, what was it like? Thanks! Angie

...Please gals, if you’ve had a tat on those areas, what was it like? Thanks! Angie

It has been my experience that tattoos hurt no matter where you put them, so make sure the place you stick it is where you want it for the rest of your life! If you are wondering what it feels like, it's like someone scratching you...hard, then for the next few days it feels like a sunburn. Luckily, like anything else, the pain goes away and you are left with a beautiful piece of art to take with you on life's adventures! Good luck!

It has been my experience that tattoos hurt no matter where you put them, so make sure the place you stick it is where you want it for the rest of your life! If you are wondering what it feels like, it's like someone scratching you...hard, then for the next few days it feels like a sunburn. Luckily, like anything else, the pain goes away and you are left with a beautiful piece of art to take with you on life's adventures! Good luck!
as my brother in law likes to says, pain is temporary and chicks dig scars....in this case just substitute 'tats'

On someone else.. preferably someone I don't know.. ;)

I have two tattoo's that are over 30 years old. I got them before tattoo's were trendy like they are now. They are faded, larger and I just plain hate them. One thing the tattoo artist said to me then has proven to be true.

They come with a lifetime guarantee, never to go away!

Some days I like to see them on women, some days I think I'd love my wife to get one, most days I'm glad that's just a passing fantasy.

I have 2 different tattoos and my husband loves them. The first one I got is on my upper back and the second is a bunch of stars that start on my upper back right below the first tattoo and then wrap down, around my side, then over the front of my hip and down onto my lower stomach just below my pant line. I think it's very sexy and I get tons of compliments on it from my friends.

Mrs. Play

DSC_4438a.jpg

DSC_4463a.jpg

Looks great, Let's Play !

HA, I just realized your screen name, might make me sound a little too forward at times. :lol:

fun~

Looks great, Let's Play !

HA, I just realized your screen name, might make me sound a little too forward at times. :lol:

fun~

Ooops! I guess we didn't really think about the name and then having people address us!

And thank you. :)

Mr. LFM here, completely forget about my tattoo most of the time, basically because its on my upper arm right at the shoulder and its covered by my shirt. I have had it since I was 18. It is a wild horse rearing up, the horse is red with green eyes and yellow hooves, it's not real big and gaudy like many you see now days. I have actually had compliments on it over the years.

Just got my first tattoo Saturday! Just a little one. It's a little hello kitty about two and a half inch tall just to the inside of my right hipbone. I was originally going to get it down closer to my pussy, but I decided more people should see it...here it is just high enough that it shows over the waist of my levi 524 superlows (yeah, I know they're out of date but I like them and I'm a mom so it is ok be out of date!) and when I wear a skirt I can ride it down low around my hips if I want to when I want to show off my little kitty (ha!)

I told everybody I was going to get hello kitty holding a vibrator (my 2 favorite things) but part of my attraction to hk is the innocence. So I chickened out and just have hk thinking of a heart in a bubble overhead. I am now free to interpret "thinking of love" based on my mood!

It still pretty swollen and ugly but I think it will look good. The gal who did it was recommended and she seems to know what she was doing. Can't wait until it heals completely to see if it looks pretty on me.

Not into tats, aka body art at all, sorry to all the body art lovers. Also not into crazy multiple body piercings, like tongue, eye brows, lips, clit, but to each their own. God bless America!

Mrs and I have matching yin-yang tats on our left shoulder blades. Superimposed on mine is the kanji symbol for "kiraku" meaning laid-back. Hers is a symbol meaning "passionate". I'm getting another one to commemorate my father who passed away earlier this year.

I find small tats very sexy. Ink-a-holics however turn me off. I'm trying to convince Mrs to get a small one on her breast that would be visible in certain clothing. I call it "advertising her sexuality". She's undecided, but considering it.

My wife has a pair of roses, one red and one white, on top of her foot with my name under them. I have an anarchy symbol on my left chest (was quite the rebellious type years ago!) and a Harley tat on my left shoulder.

Not sure what the sexiest location is but I do like my wife's as I can see it when she is wearing her sexy spike heels...mmmmmmm.

Tadahiko said:
Just got my first tattoo Saturday! Just a little one. It's a little hello kitty about two and a half inch tall just to the inside of my right hipbone. I was originally going to get it down closer to my pussy, but I decided more people should see it...here it is just high enough that it shows over the waist of my levi 524 superlows (yeah, I know they're out of date but I like them and I'm a mom so it is ok be out of date!) and when I wear a skirt I can ride it down low around my hips if I want to when I want to show off my little kitty (ha!)

I told everybody I was going to get hello kitty holding a vibrator (my 2 favorite things) but part of my attraction to hk is the innocence. So I chickened out and just have hk thinking of a heart in a bubble overhead. I am now free to interpret "thinking of love" based on my mood!

It still pretty swollen and ugly but I think it will look good. The gal who did it was recommended and she seems to know what she was doing. Can't wait until it heals completely to see if it looks pretty on me.

Congratulations on your tattoo. I'm also a huge Hello Kitty fan! You should get this vibrator: Sex Toy Reviews > Hello Kitty Vibrator