Damn, never had this experience... but I think I would really like to try it. (*grins*)

...never really thought about it as being gay or even marginally homosexual -- but then again, maybe I'm not as squeemish about incidental male-to-male contact during three-/more-somes than others.

We have been experimenting with this lately.

We started off with me (mr.) and a small dildo. Then we progressed to a larger one. The mrs. has quite a few, glass, some rotating, straight dong, etc.]

Well, all of this was great . But finally, we tried it 2 nights ago with our MFM partner and man was it unREAL!!!!! The mrs. is really, REALLY enjoying this. As am I.

He was on bottom, she on top of him, and I slipped in behind her. It was great but we are still going to work on some variations of this. She felt like her movement was too restricted.

Anyone have any ideas for other postions to achieve double vaginal? I was think about he and I both laying on our backs with our cocks meeting in the middle and she can ride them. Are there any other ways that I am missing?

It's not an easy position to achieve simply because the body will only contort into so many ways to accomodate three people getting THAT close.

The "stack" of bodies that you describe (her sandwiched between the two of y'all) is pretty typical.

There are a few videos which feature Double-V Penetration you might want to look into for more positions to try.

...never really thought about it as being gay or even marginally homosexual -- but then again, maybe I'm not as squeemish about incidental male-to-male contact during three-/more-somes than others.
IMHO, it's not just "marginaly homosexual" or "incidental contact", it's GAY.

It's so gay it even has a name, frottage. It means "rubbing," rubbing weiners, in this case. If you Google frottage, it will take you to mostly gay websites.

"Back in the day" when most homosexual activity was against the law, cops could arrest guys just for rubbing their genitals. It's what they used to make arrests when they busted gay bars. They didn't have to see penetration of any kind, just 2 guys (or gals) dancing and rubbing against each other.

If rubbing another mans weiner is what gets you off, that's fine. If doing it inside a woman's pussy makes you feel straight, that's fine too. But let's call it for what it is, OK? An excuse to force-hump another guy.

• Sad 1

I guess we're just seeing this from slightly different perspectives here...

If I was specifically choosing to rub myself against another guy to get off - I could see that as qualifying as "frottage" ... however, that's not what we're talking about here, we're talking about two guys having sex with a woman (and that's the perspective that they're experiencing it from)

OMG!! I opened this thread because I thought it said Double Vagina.............and THAT would be interesting! I would love to be with a woman who had two vaginas..............and I'm not even bisexual.

In any case, this is one of those fantasies that intrigues and terrifies at the same time. WOWZA!! I think I'll keep this one in the fantasy realm for a while.

We only done Double vaginal with dildos. As far as me that will be way to close for comfort. She loves the feeling of my dick and a dildo inside her at the same time. If we can find two guys that would do this to her we probably would let them.

We did it only once, mainly because it was ho-hum for her. But the other guy, with whom we did a lot of other things over the years, was fine with it, as was I.

I have never had any other contact with another guys penis nor any strong desire to do so. However, it doesn't gross me out to think that, if the situation were right, we might do it.

Which you're entitled to have...should you ever be asked to perform this act, a simple "no" is all it takes.

It's so gay it even has a name, frottage. It means "rubbing," rubbing weiners, in this case. If you Google frottage, it will take you to mostly gay websites.

So homosexual people are the only ones who receive sexual stimulation through rubbing? Frottage is not an exclusive "gay" term or act.

"Back in the day" when most homosexual activity was against the law, cops could arrest guys just for rubbing their genitals. It's what they used to make arrests when they busted gay bars. They didn't have to see penetration of any kind, just 2 guys (or gals) dancing and rubbing against each other.

I guess it's a good thing we no longer live "Back in the day"...if we did there would be a lot of major sports figures in jail for hugging each other when they win a championship or patting each other on the ass when a good job was done :rollseye: I for one am glad those closed, small minded days are slowly coming to an end. Maybe one day it will be a world where people can just be sexual, regardless of what sexual act they perform. As long as it's between consenting adults, why should it matter?

If rubbing another mans weiner is what gets you off, that's fine. If doing it inside a woman's pussy makes you feel straight, that's fine too. But let's call it for what it is, OK? An excuse to force-hump another guy.

We do call it what it is...FUN ! For some of us no other excuse is needed. We're not hung up on gay, straight or bi sexual acts...it feels good, it's fun...everyone involved enjoys it and has a good time...no other "excuse" is needed nor required other.

Teresa

Okay, I need some clarification here. If I did DVP with a couple and I wore a condom, does that still mean I'm gay, per your previous post? Or maybe just bi? Help me out here. There was no actual contact between my penile skin and his while we were trying to pleasure her, but really, condoms aren't very thick, so I'm concerned, and you seem to know what you're talking about.

And it's possible, now that I think about it -- no, downright likely! -- that I touched him inadvertently in some other areas, too! Our balls might have knocked together! Damn! This gets more complex!

So, I don't want to be the bottom for some guy (or top him, actually), or suck his dick or fondle his balls, or eat his cum, or kiss him, or have him blow me, give me a handjob, fondle me, caress me, suck my toes, lick my lips, or blow my nose...

...but if our dicks touch each other while we're intent on pleasuring a woman, then I'm gay.

Got it.

I know my parents will be shocked, but I must call them and tell them the truth: I enjoy DVP with some couples.

:rolleyes:

Thrax

(*laughing*)

There was a whole list of ridiculous things printed in a book by Marilyn Manson (of all people) which stated a whole crazy list of things which "made you gay"

This strikes me as about as reputable as that kind of definition. (*laughing*)

And honestly -- who really cares?

Darn it. That old Joy of Sex book got it completely wrong... they seemed to think frottage was nothing more than what it means - rubbing in a sexual manner. It didn't say anything about being gay. Even Wikipedia doesn't label it as a gay or straight activity.

So, I don't want to be the bottom for some guy (or top him, actually), or suck his dick or fondle his balls, or eat his cum, or kiss him, or have him blow me, give me a handjob, fondle me, caress me, suck my toes, lick my lips, or blow my nose...

...but if our dicks touch each other while we're intent on pleasuring a woman, then I'm gay.

Evidently for some. :rolleyes:

Which you're entitled to have...should you ever be asked to perform this act, a simple "no" is all it takes.

So homosexual people are the only ones who receive sexual stimulation through rubbing? Frottage is not an exclusive "gay" term or act.

I guess it's a good thing we no longer live "Back in the day"...if we did there would be a lot of major sports figures in jail for hugging each other when they win a championship or patting each other on the ass when a good job was done :rollseye: I for one am glad those closed, small minded days are slowly coming to an end. Maybe one day it will be a world where people can just be sexual, regardless of what sexual act they perform. As long as it's between consenting adults, why should it matter?

We do call it what it is...FUN ! For some of us no other excuse is needed. We're not hung up on gay, straight or bi sexual acts...it feels good, it's fun...everyone involved enjoys it and has a good time...no other "excuse" is needed nor required other.

Teresa

You have some good points of views and we look forward to reading more form you. My wife is bi, I am straight and we don't judge anyone because of their sexual preference. If everyone was the same then where would the fun be? :focus: My lady still wants the two dicks in her pussy thing and one day she will get her wish even if I have to be one of the guys. It's all about her sexual fantasy.

Ummm...the DVP's I've had didn't resemble male homosexual activity at all :hahaha:. I know, I was there. :D

Pepper

I guess it's a good thing we no longer live "Back in the day"...if we did there would be a lot of major sports figures in jail for hugging each other when they win a championship or patting each other on the ass when a good job was done :rollseye:
I guess it's all a matter of degree. A pat on the ass or a hug when you've won a sports championship probably won't raise any eyebrows, but if 2 guys run onto the field and start rubbing their weiners together until they both ejaculate, the fans are probably going to say, "Gee, I never knew those guys were gay"

Who knows, it might start bringing people back to the ballparks:lol:

I for one am glad those closed, small minded days are slowly coming to an end. Maybe one day it will be a world where people can just be sexual, regardless of what sexual act they perform. As long as it's between consenting adults, why should it matter?
It dosen't. Personally, I'm into sheep. As long as I'm doing it for the sheeps pleasure and not my own, I figure they can't arrest me for beastiality
Okay, I need some clarification here. If I did DVP with a couple and I wore a condom, does that still mean I'm gay, per your previous post? Or maybe just bi? Help me out here.
If you don't know, I certainly can't tell you. It just has gay overtones, that's all.
There was no actual contact between my penile skin and his while we were trying to pleasure her, but really, condoms aren't very thick, so I'm concerned, and you seem to know what you're talking about.
I wouldn't hang my hat on the "no actual contact" thing if I were you. If the other guy wants to fuck you in the ass, but tells you "Don't worry, it doesn't make you gay since there won't be any actual contact between my penis and your bum" you should tell him "NO WAY, JOSE`!"

Unless that's what you want, of course.

And it's possible, now that I think about it -- no, downright likely! -- that I touched him inadvertently in some other areas, too! Our balls might have knocked together! Damn! This gets more complex!
If they knock together a few times, it's probably an accident. If they keep knocking, and knocking, and knocking, and knocking, and knocking, and knocking, and knocking, and knocking, and knocking, until you both cum, you ought to at least kiss the guy when it's over. You probably ought to kiss the girl, too, so she won't think you're gay.
Okay, I need some clarification here. If I did DVP with a couple and I wore a condom, does that still mean I'm gay, per your previous post? Or maybe just bi?
Probably neither. If you're a single guy over 40, it probably just means you're "situationally aware" You know how tough it is to hook up with couples of any age, especially attractive ones. You also know that you are one of a thousand single guys out there, which means that they're calling the shots. If it's weinie rubs they want, it's weinie rubs they'll get. If not from you, then from somebody else. The same with teabagging and snowballing.

A guys gotta do what a guy's gotta do to get laid.

NumbskullsX2, I'm getting the sense that DVPs are not your thing. No problem. To each his or her own.

Now, on to more important things: exactly where did I put my Bette Midler CD?

Desperately yours,

Thrax

We did it with a dildo...she loved it...and we tried it for real, but our third was about 2" short of success. It's on our to-do list.

NumbskullsX2, I'm getting the sense that you are underage and prolly shouldn't be here.

Desperately yours,

Thrax

Fixed it for you Thrax!

I'd like to try it! The biggest turn-on for me would be being sexual with a woman that is curious about it. I get really turned-on by women that enjoy that "full feeling" from one big toy, very thick penis, or two average penises.

That's why it turns me on...

We did get to cross this one off the list.... Very good experience, we'll do it again.....

Suprising how in such an open minded group how many male's get all freaked out thinking that enjoying DP might make them gay or something.... Are men today that insecure?

We did get to cross this one off the list.... Very good experience, we'll do it again.....

Suprising how in such an open minded group how many male's get all freaked out thinking that enjoying DP might make them gay or something.... Are men today that insecure?

I consider myself open minded and "secure". Somebody ask a question about whether double-vaginal was "too close" and I answered it from MY perspective, that's all. For me, sex with a woman is a peak experience, "as good as it gets." Having another guy hump my leg, or hold my balls or rub his weiner against mine while I'm having sex doesn't make it any better for me, it just distracts me from what I'm doing. In fact, it distracts me a LOT.

Maybe I'm lucky that my wife wouldn't be comfortable with 2 guys "my size" inside her. Or maybe she's lucky, I don't know. As it is, we're a pretty good fit. If she "needed 2 to fill her up," I don't think it would be much fun to be "just the 1" the rest of the time.

Wow. So I guess physical pleasure with another woman makes me a lesbian? Can't wait to tell my husband:hahaha:

Maybe I'm lucky that my wife wouldn't be comfortable with 2 guys "my size" inside her. Or maybe she's lucky, I don't know.

yes I'm sure THAT must be it...... lol

Wow. So I guess physical pleasure with another woman makes me a lesbian? Can't wait to tell my husband:hahaha:

physical pleasure with another woman makes a women a lesbian, oh my god and all this time I been saying that my wife was bi.:confused:

Welllll, ummmmmmmmmmmm, YEAH! Although technically, if you also enjoy "physical pleasure" with men, I suppose youd be considered "bisexual" But yeah, if you like to do women (even sometimes), you could go into a lesbian bar and it would be cool.

Look at it this way - Suppose a gentleman arranges an MFM for his woman, and one of the things they do is a DVP. No problem in that, rubbing his weiner against the other male "doesn't mean he's gay", according to most of the responses so far.

Now, what if the other male is a 13-year-old boy?

All of a sudden the older male is a pedophile. Do you think the jury is going to believe that "the contact between their penises was just incidental" and that the older male "was doing it ONLY to please the woman, and wasn't receiving any personal pleasure from his contact with the boys penis?"

Sure. Good luck with that one! I think ANY reasonable person would find that the older male was as much to blame as the female, and received pleasure from the boy's participation.

I cant believe you don't see the hole in your comparrison.

2 men and a women are consenting adults.

A 13 year old is a minor!

Give me a break......

You have sex with a 13 year old anybody then you are a pedophile and need to be in jail, it don't matter if it's a boy oy girl. The DVP is a matter of individiual opinion. It's how a person feels and their comfort zone. For me it is way to close for my comfort zone. For another male it is not. It's not really a gay, not gay issued, It Don't Matter. If it is between consenting adults then there is no problems. Swingering lifestyle is not just straight males or straight females. It's everyone that's wants a freedom that the rest of the world don't have. Straight, gay, cd, tg or bi. Hell if you are into pulling your cock while standing a bucket of chocolate pudding singing I,m a little tea cup, you will still be welcome and accepted. Because swingers are NOT judgemental of anyone! So if you want two dicks in your pussy, go for it. If you don't want two dicks in your pussy then don't do it.

Welllll, ummmmmmmmmmmm, YEAH! Although technically, if you also enjoy "physical pleasure" with men, I suppose youd be considered "bisexual" But yeah, if you like to do women (even sometimes), you could go into a lesbian bar and it would be cool.

Look at it this way - Suppose a gentleman arranges an MFM for his woman, and one of the things they do is a DVP. No problem in that, rubbing his weiner against the other male "doesn't mean he's gay", according to most of the responses so far.

All of a sudden the older male is a pedophile. Do you think the jury is going to believe that "the contact between their penises was just incidental" and that the older male "was doing it ONLY to please the woman, and wasn't receiving any personal pleasure from his contact with the boys penis?"

Sure. Good luck with that one! I think ANY reasonable person would find that the older male was as much to blame as the female, and received pleasure from the boy's participation.

Okay ... you really seem to be stuck on this idea that this NEEDS to be categorized as a "gay / homosexual / bisexual" activity and that we should all accept that definition. And doing a "gay / homosexual / bisexual" activity - by your reasoning, this makes those who participate in this gay / homosexual / bisexual / whatever.

And you're painting with some pretty broad strokes to define "enjoying physical pleasure from another man" as the basis for male homosexuality... then hugging, emotionally comforting another man, a massage from another man, a male chiropractor, a male physical therapist, a father holding or kissing his son ...can all be lumped into that same broad definition.

This thread has started to degenerate into a "what's gay" type discussion and "if I do this or that - does that make me gay?" ... in all honesty - we don't care.

I believe the original question was simply - "Who's into this?"

Wow....have you lost the point...... little insecure are we?

• Like 1

When it comes to this thread I think numbskulls screen name is quite accurate.:D Just my opinion. If my wife wanted to try this. I'd do it. If that makes me gay in his "numb" skull, then that's cool. He just won't get to be the third. We wouldn't want him to feel gay for screwing my wife.;)

Okay ... you really seem to be stuck on this idea that this NEEDS to be categorized as a "gay / homosexual / bisexual" activity and that we should all accept that definition. And doing a "gay / homosexual / bisexual" activity - by your reasoning, this makes those who participate in this gay / homosexual / bisexual / whatever.
OK, I give up SecretAsianMan. :confused: Maybe something's getting lost in translation or something. What do YOU call people who participate in gay/homosexual/bisexual behavior? Back here in my neck of the woods, we call them gays/homosexuals/bisexuals.

Pretty convenient, huh? BTW, we do that for almost all other behaviors. For example;

People who "participate in shopping" are called "shoppers"

People who "participate in jogging" are called "joggers"

People who "participate in swinging" are called "swingers"

And you're painting with some pretty broad strokes to define "enjoying physical pleasure from another man" as the basis for male homosexuality... then hugging, emotionally comforting another man, a massage from another man, a male chiropractor, a male physical therapist, a father holding or kissing his son ...can all be lumped into that same broad definition.
NOOOO, SecretAsianMan, they CAN'T be lumped into "the same broad definition" because those activities are not inherently sexual in nature nor are they intended to lead to sexual gratification. Maybe this is just a "midwestern thing," but if you rub your genitals against somebody else's, we assume it's for your sexual pleasure. If the person is of the same sex, we call those people "homosexuals" or "bisexuals"

That's not a good thing or a bad thing, it's just a word we use to help identify or remember certain people, OK? Like "tall" or "short" or "blonde" or "hung"

This thread has started to degenerate into a "what's gay" type discussion and "if I do this or that - does that make me gay?" ... in all honesty - we don't care.I believe the original question was simply - "Who's into this?"
Then you need to re-read the original post. The "question" (as I understood it) was about how hard it would be to find another male who was into penis-to-penis contact for the purpose of DVP and whether it implied bisexuality on the part of the males. I think it does, but that doesn't make it bad, unless you have an aversion to bisexual males. (BTW-we don't, under most circumstances)

When it comes to this thread I think numbskulls screen name is quite accurate.:D Just my opinion. If my wife wanted to try this. I'd do it. If that makes me gay in his "numb" skull, then that's cool. He just won't get to be the third. We wouldn't want him to feel gay for screwing my wife.;)
If your wife wants to try this and you're OK with it, you SHOULD! Don't let some guy on the internet a thousand miles away tell you what you should or shouldn't do!

If that means I don't get to be the third, that will just be my loss, I guess. To be honest, I'd have to be pretty drunk to want to do it anyway.

I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding somebody to help you out.

The screen name derives from the fact that my wife and I were both the first from our respective families to graduate from college. (Criminal Justice/Phys Ed and Pediatric Nursing, FWIW)

Yes they are that insecure.

We met a couple who has done that and I have seen it in porn and would love to try it. Hopefully it will happen.

we have done double vaginal with another male and neither guy found anything wrong with it we just enjoyed the pleasure the wife was getting you dont even think about feeling his cock in her as your plessuring here

People who "participate in shopping" are called "shoppers"

People who "participate in jogging" are called "joggers"

People who "participate in swinging" are called "swingers"NOOOO,

People who "participate in homophobia" are called "Homophobes"? or Numbskulls?

As i have said in other threads....do what feels good and let others decide how they want to label you. You are the one enjoying yourself (or others) and who cares what anyone else thinks/feels about it. Those who insist on putting labels on others are going to do so no matter what you are doing. Have fun and pay no attention to them.

People who "participate in homophobia" are called "Homophobes"? or Numbskulls?
A phobia is a "persistent, excessive, unrealistic fear of an object, person, animal, activity or situation."

I can't be a homophobe because I'm not afraid of guys who rub their junk against other guys junk. It's just not my thing is all. If it's what you're into, grind away. I'll just wait in the other room with the "extra" female.

If there are any "phobias" around here, it's the one regarding guys who are afraid to admit they enjoy male-to-male genital contact.

A phobia is a "persistent, excessive, unrealistic fear of an object, person, animal, activity or situation."

I can't be a homophobe because I'm not afraid of guys who rub their junk against other guys junk. It's just not my thing is all. If it's what you're into, grind away. I'll just wait in the other room with the "extra" female.

If there are any "phobias" around here, it's the one regarding guys who are afraid to admit they enjoy male-to-male genital contact.

lol, numbskulls. i think you miss the point of the jibes. to imply that a man is gay because he participates in a vaginal dp belies your own phobia. you didn't come out originally and say, it's just not my thing. you slapped a gay label on it - too strong a reaction - and then backpedaled only after being called out. no matter. i think we can all agree to disagree about this one.

• Like 1

We've done the DVP several times and it was mind blowing for

all three of us. Usually we take turns being under or on top of

her. We've also tried having her sit on one of us, best

on the corner of a bed. Then the other male enters facing her.

We've also tried us both on our backs with our cocks together.

This was the toughest for her as she had to control everything

and have great legs!

I would love to try DVP. I would love to experience the feeling of another guy's shaft against mine as we fuck a pussy together. Although, as I recounted in another thread, I have sucked a guy off once, so I am definitely not homophobic. The secret for me would be for the guy to be a good friend I knew well and trusted.

Does that make me gay? Heck no. I think a guy with a nice body and an erect cock is attractive, but it's nothing like the flips my insides do when I see a gorgeous naked female. Or clothed female. Or partially dressed female. Or flashing female, or...

My best friend and I have had DVP with my wife a couple times and it was great. The only thing that keeps us from doing it more often is the fact that the two of us inside her at the same time is a little more than she can comfortable handle most times.

This thread has started to degenerate into a "what's gay" type discussion and "if I do this or that - does that make me gay?" ... in all honesty - we don't care.

I believe the original question was simply - "Who's into this?"

Isn't there a forum or several other posts on "LABELing"?

It is very clear that everyone has their own definition and interpretation of what is and isn’t gay, bisexual, and lesbian.

As SecretAsianMan states who cares?

If a person feels insecure about something they did, do, or want to do the only way I have seen them get over it is to change the way they think (change their perception) and that is a process.

Take me for example. I do not have issues with female on female, it is simply not something I desire or long for, and up till several months ago didn’t have much sex with them except in a few group settings, even then the men were always the focus of my attention. My husband had been (politely) after me to perform with another female and get more involved in fmfs (of course a strong desire of his). I had some things I desired of him as well so I negotiated opening up a bit if he would. In fmfs with him I played around with the other lady and of course let her do whatever she wanted to me, I shared my husband’s penis with her as well as kisses. I took his penis after he had been with her, even sucked it and cleaned it up. Eventually I did full body on body female/female only for his viewing pleasure. So yes I have eaten pussy, eaten his cum out of them, even kissed other females in various situations (with a penis in between, cum swapping, threesome kissing).

Much more does happen with females than before so the way I think has changed to more “Openness” but my desire has not changed in the least, I still want men.

bellady had a great statement in one of her posts,”I am not that into women. I am what they call socially Bi. I will play with women in the heat of the moment but it is not what I seek out to do.”

We have 2 men in our group like this. If he (male1) is in a 69 with a lady and another guy (male2) is doing her over his face, after he cums in her, quite often male1’s wife will get kinky watching all this and feed the creamy cock to her husband while playing with it. Male1 will take the penis in this situation, his wife will even press his face into the cum drenched pussy and have him eat all of the other man’s cum out of the lady. He does not have gay or bisexual desires he just went with what his wife was instigating. This one guy has never gone down on another guy in any or our mfm or group settings. In this regards it’s just Sex after all.

That is definitely what has changed the most in my perception over the years – Sex is Sex and I believe it more than ever these days. No matter who eats me out – I AM GETTING EATEN OUT!!! WAHOOOO!!!

As SecretAsianMan states who cares?

No with regard to DP – done it, do it LOVE it!

Vaginally it is tricky and only happens after I have been royally pounded, used, widened, opened, and stretched.

For me to take to “anythings” in any hole is quite the task. Orally the guys have to be the smaller of the group or semi hard, anally does not happen, but vaginally I can do it and actually need this for satisfaction after I have been f***ed several times over already. A single or small penis is not going to do anything after several people have already had their way with you. So DPV is a good solution! :)

Depending on the position balance is a good key. The easiest for me is on top facing guy1 me straddling him and his legs off the bed with guy2 entering from the rear. The guys seem to like this one the best.

The one I enjoy the most is the same as above but me facing guy2. It is not as easy logistically but it has more of a strange unique feeling than the other way. Also I love to be able to watch the guy doing all the action. Normally guy1 can’t to do much this way or he will pop out. As I mentioned the feeling is unique in itself, the visual from this position is HOT as heck as well. Loads of fun with several guys taking turns hiking your feet over their shoulder as they pump you.

Over all it is fun and the orgasms are good when I have them, the men do not seem to hit the right spots with two of them in there as often as DP with Anal (which is the BOMB!). When two of them cum near or at the same time it is pretty amazing, I love feeling them both writhing and spasming at the same time. The cum load is fulfilling also, again even more fun if the rest of the guys follow suit and cum in me some more, the pressure gets better with more cum though it gets messier. The men take it all in stride. I also love cleaning them all up afterwards and a few of them really get into returning the favor and cleaning me up – slurp, gulp, slobber, YUM!

Guest Hugh_36

My Gf and I have had several MMF sessions and want to try two cocks in her pussy, (so far we have taken turns and one each end). Experiements with toys have gone well.

We both like the idea and I (and our "other") have no problem with sloppy seconds etc but my question is what you can feel of the other guy's cock when you are both inside and what can you feel (and is it off putting) when he cums?

My GF wants us both to come as close together as possible.

Guest Hugh_36

Quick question, do you find that one guy cumming sets other other one off? My gf wants to try this but us both to come together.

Logistical consideration; double vaginal is certainly possible. However, it's much easier to achieve if both penises in question are a fair bit longer than average.

As to the questions; if you're not comfortable having your genitals and penis come in contact with another man's parts, you're not going to be comfortable with this in any respect, and you might find it hard to 'perform'.

My wife and I have tried this, and it was difficult at best to do.

It's not something I've managed to achieve ... and yes, it does help when both of the guys involved are slightly larger than "average" (y'all might not be able to achieve "to-the-hilt" type penetration ... depending on the angle of entry and how closely the fellas are willing to get beyond their penises being in contact)

If you're trying to achieve a simultaneous orgasm with both fellas ... that's going to require some timing on both parties. (It's just not necessarily something both guys manage to achieve simultaneously. Someone might be in a less comfortable position. Someone might not be getting the same levels of stimulation for them to achieve orgasm. etc., etc., etc.)

Depending on how sensitive the fellas are ... (if they're riding bareback or wearing condoms) ... what they'll feel will differ based on the angle (which parts are rubbing together).

Experiences will vary.

Is this really about pleasure or about a 'bucket list' type of thing?

Seems incredibly awkward.