Half MT

Our first was exciting. How to proceed?

In our intro:

We are early 30s

Married young and have young children

I was a virgin when we married with my only other sex being extremely limited before with no total sex. 
Our first real vacation at an Adult Only resort. 
Now our only couple we met at the hotel. How the conversation about me saying I was a virgin bride came up I’m not sure. They kidded me then they claimed big numbers before and still increasing. She didn’t boast but intimated it was dozens. I was curious, my husband kept asking questions when they joined us at dinner. So many laughs that night. 
That night back in our room my husband and I were figuring out the truth or was it made up. Could we do what they claimed they do, why not. 
Next day we sat with them at the pool again. T, my husband somehow said not directly that we wanted more stories. I spoke to the wife privately how they met others and what she did. I kept asking Really? Really?  She said they would show us if I wanted. 
Late that night we went to their room. 
Now we are home with memories and nobody to share our story with outside of this post. We can’t see ourselves searching for sex with others with very little chance of meeting someone naturally to do this again. 

• Like 4

Our first was similar. On vacation. When we got back home we decided to visit a swing club - just to watch.

Well, we did a lot more than just watch!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

Our first was similar. On vacation. When we got back home we decided to visit a swing club - just to watch.

Well, we did a lot more than just watch!

Really? On a vacation like us? 
I have no idea where a swing club is where we live or what we want to watch. Thank you. 

10 minutes ago, Half MT said:

Really? On a vacation like us? 
I have no idea where a swing club is where we live or what we want to watch. Thank you. 

Yes. Our first time was while vacationing on Sanibel Island.  Like you, we were thrilled by the experience and wanted more.  We live in an area where there is a variety of swing clubs within a 2 hr drive and the one we decided on was great.

Look around online and see what's in your area.

47 minutes ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

Yes. Our first time was while vacationing on Sanibel Island.  Like you, we were thrilled by the experience and wanted more.  We live in an area where there is a variety of swing clubs within a 2 hr drive and the one we decided on was great.

Look around online and see what's in your area.

Funny. I’m finding dance clubs. 
If we find a swing club we would need to travel far and make a weekend trip and I’m not sure we would fit in with swingers or group sex yet. We are not that experienced with others. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Half MT said:

In our intro:

We are early 30s

I was a virgin when we married with my only other sex being extremely limited before with no total sex

Congratulations on living. Not many women can claim that on this group. 
I take your comment as your husband was not the first intimate man or was it a girlfriend you played with. 
We are told not to compare or ask was it better but we all know it will be different. For me it was the difference that attracted me not the comparison to past lovers just as my husband is different than lovers I had before our marriage. My advice is incorporate what those differences you felt into your marriage sex. I can tell you are willing to talk with your husband, do it while that glow is fresh. 
Be careful what happens next, don’t rush. As you and HunterdonNJ our first was after a natural meeting in a non-swapping environment 

• Like 2

Yes, you're both young and there's no hurry. Sometimes making the plans is almost as much fun as executing them...(almost). If there are no clubs nearby, then plan a weekend trip somewhere there is a club or a week vacation to one of the resorts (Desires or Hedo). You may meet another couple there, or you may not, but either way you had a fun weekend somewhere new (obviously, make more plans than just going to the club). The other option is signing up for one of the swing sites (see "please visit our sponsors" at the top of the page). While you can usually set up a free account, once you find which one has the most people in your area, we recommend that you become a paid user. Lots of people on these sites won't even bother with someone with a free account thinking that they are either fakes, frauds, or wannabes. Just keep the communication open between the two of you and enjoy the adventure. We wish you both luck and look forward to hearing more about your experiences.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GoldCoCouple said:

Yes, you're both young and there's no hurry. Sometimes making the plans is almost as much fun as executing them...(almost).

And reading responses are fun too. I keep hoping, for no good reason, that someone we know will post on here. M&T are our real first name initials, what are the odds someone will recognize us? 
I have friends that met husbands on dating apps, I always found it strange. It’s all about physical attraction on an app and if I were selecting men there is a look that would disqualify many, add the women that both of us would need to agree on, it could take a long time to just contact a choice. 
I imagine if the man we met posted a picture, nude, I would pass. His thing is much different from T’S, not circumcised. The wife is bi, if it stated bi in a profile I would say no, never.

With no plans we met and those attributes didn’t scare me. They were so much fun we just went along with their suggestions and now we are having fun as you stated planning the unknown. 

17 hours ago, Half MT said:

I imagine if the man we met posted a picture, nude, I would pass. His thing is much different from T’S, not circumcised. The wife is bi, if it stated bi in a profile I would say no, never.

Your first swing was with an uncut guy, we found very few guys Honey has been with are uncircumcised. She says it mostly different for oral only. 
The wife was bi after the fact, did that add to the fun? Are you now bi too?

Looks like you took the first step, second and third times are much easier so go with your gut and don’t make rash decisions on possible meets. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MidwestHoneys said:

Your first swing was with an uncut guy, we found very few guys Honey has been with are uncircumcised. She says it mostly different for oral only. 
The wife was bi after the fact, did that add to the fun? Are you now bi too?

Looks like you took the first step, second and third times are much easier so go with your gut and don’t make rash decisions on possible meets. 

I thought his penis looked strange not like the few I saw before. I didn’t realize why it was that way at first. 
I also never saw a woman that close, never. Well now I did. 

• Like 1

Half MT - I recommend you guys consider going to Hedonism 2 in Negril Jamaica.  My wife and I have been there 27 times.  Jamaica is a beautiful country with great people.  Do not be influenced by the U.S. Dept. of State warnings about travel to Jamaica.  Yes, there are definitely places that you should not go, the same as dangerous places in many U.S. cities or even in the little town where I live.  We generally stay at the resort the entire time, but go can go on excursions arranged by the hotel.  At the resort, there are lots of people and 24/7 security.  Hedonism is a resort that includes a clothing-optional beach and a nude beach, and it is lifestyle friendly.  Many people go there who are nudists but not swingers.  Many people who go there are in the lifestyle.  We have met so many awesome people there from all over the world and from all walks of life, and have remained friends with lots of them over many years.  Hedo is all-inclusive, so while it is expensive, everything is included, food entertainment, water sports, alcohol, etc., and there is no tipping.  You only need to spend additional money for spa treatments and massages, something you want to buy from the gift shop, or that special bottle of wine.  There is also Hedo Weedo, a dispensary on site.  There is lots of info online about it, and a Facebook group "Our favorite Jamaican vacation place" where you can ask questions of the Hedo veterans.  There are lots of opportunities to participate in the lifestyle if you want, or if not, just say no thanks.  Either way, you will meet incredible people and enjoy a beautiful resort where there is no judgment, and probably have the best vacation of your life.  The food is good, with a huge buffet and several restaurants, excellent entertainment, lots of activities.  You can sit on the beach and read a book or party like a rock star.  Good luck.  

• Like 2

20 hours ago, tbone1 said:

Half MT - I recommend you guys consider going to Hedonism 2 in Negril Jamaica.

That’ll have to wait. We just took our first vacation without kids thanks to grandparents, don’t think another is happening so fast. 

1 hour ago, Fundamental Law said:

Those leave-the-kids-with-the grandparents-vacations are investments in your future...and in theirs. Take them, have lots of adult fun, make the memories. The kids will notice that you are happy. And that makes their lives much easier. 

We agree. Raising kids has taken up much of our free time, the reason we knew we had to get away specifically at a resort without other kids. We needed extended alone time not just an evening out. We are lucky to have babysitters to allow us nights out to decompress. 
Swinging never was a thought, we figured the resort would be full of honeymooners so we thought of it as our honeymoon too. I am still in shock, happy shock, in what we did, I was always the prudish good girl. 
So many posts ask how do I get to do this or that, we never had the idea to ask or discuss. It was spontaneous for us, no talk about feelings or rules, our feelings are intact, no rules means no rules broken. 
If your daughter is middle aged it makes you seniors, your marriage survived. How long ago and how did you enter swinging? Am I allowed to ask? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Half MT said:

If your daughter is middle aged it makes you seniors, your marriage survived. How long ago and how did you enter swinging? Am I allowed to ask? 

You are of course allowed to ask, and we will respond. Our profile over at SLS is under the name fundamentallaw.  We are 72F, 69M.  On the possibility that you are not a member over at SLS, will copy/paste some information to you as a private message--simply to avoid repeating things here. Stand by!

This just a hint from , just one, grandparent.

WE consider our time watching the kids so that they can have some fun a very worthwhile thing.

My wife gets a bang out of the fact that our daughter and her husband still  spontaneously hold hands at the odd moments.

Seeing our children behaving like they are in love after years and many of their own children make us both happy. 

It might not be all that difficult to get redo's from your folks.

By the way we and they are under know illusions as to what causes the goofy grins after a time alone.

I think that they now understand our goofy grins also.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Fundamental Law said:

You are of course allowed to ask, and we will respond. Our profile over at SLS is under the name fundamentallaw.  We are 72F, 69M.  On the possibility that you are not a member over at SLS, will copy/paste some information to you as a private message--simply to avoid repeating things here. Stand by!

We haven’t joined anything outside of this. Someone mentioned trying a sponsor of this, Kasidie
We’ll look for your message. Thank you. 

4 minutes ago, Half MT said:

We haven’t joined anything outside of this. Someone mentioned trying a sponsor of this, Kasidie
We’ll look for your message. Thank you. 

Have sent a few messages. If you are on a laptop/desktop, the icon is an envelope at the upper right of the screen. Click to read. If on an iPad, you have to click the "hamburger" three parallel lines at the upper right to see the envelope icon.

• Like 1