NWAtlSwing

Nothing is better than Swinging with Friends

Linda and I just got back from an all day and overnight with great friends. We just have to say that swinging with friends is simply the best.

• Like 4

We made friends that were originally new swingers. We now say playing with friends is the best. 

• Like 1

We both agree.  We have been blessed with many very close friends in the lifestyle; women, men. Couples and a number of female couples. We never really met many male couples.  Bi men yes, but the only male couples we met over the years in the lifestyle was at LS social events not at any clubs, parties etc.

we have a number of them going back to when we first started out in the lifestyle and we are still strong today.  sharing sex play is still an option but not the reason we are still tight.

• Like 2

Having great friends is great.  Having swinging partners is great.  Having great swinging partners who become great friends is greater than the sum of its parts.

• Like 3

Instead of trying to make swingers out of friends, we also make friends out of swingers. Nothing like having friends that you can talk about anything to...and clothing is always optional!

• Like 4

It can be problematic if the friend is hard wired mono, but just occassionally did swinging due to curiosity....or is attracted to one of the couple.

• Like 1

The statement should be true, I wish we adhered to that. 
We had an idea to pick up random partners and it got out of hand. Playing with the same friends became every time left the pleasure of the unknown missing. Random partners wasn’t better it is just different. What we lost was connections, getting to know and mesh, I just didn’t care. We had years of opportunities lost, friends we could have made. 

We have always done swing partners -> friends in that order - until very recently when we did friends -> swing partners for the first time ever and I have to say it went smoothly.  I feared it could have been a disaster but it was a total success.

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

this throuple were swingers first at a party then friend for sure